剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
So all we gotta do is we gotta show them the other side
所以我们只需要让他们看到尼尔·杜鲁门的
of Neil Truman-- the hard worker,
另一面就行了 勤奋的上班族
the good husband, the great father.
模范老公 超级老爸
The real you.
真正的你
Now, the first thing you're gonna do is
现在你要做的第一件事
you're gonna write a speech.
就是写篇演讲稿
And in that speech, you're gonna apologize
稿子中你基本上要向
to practically everyone on the planet,
所有人道歉
and you're gonna beg for mercy.
然后请求原谅
You read the speech at the hearing, we plead guilty,
听证会的时候你就读这篇稿子 承认有罪
and we ask for leniency.
并且请求宽大处理
Now, you do any community work?
你有做什么社区工作吗
What, like volunteer? From a character standpoint
志愿工作吗 从我们的立场出发
it would help our cause if you got involved more.
你做的社区工作越多对我们越有利
Put a public face on it.
让你有一定的公众形象
Whatever it takes.
只要有用就行
Then all this goes away?
然后就没事了对吧
If we get a friendly judge, I'm hopeful,
如果受理法官人好的话 有可能
but I wouldn't guarantee anything,
但是我无法保证任何事
not on the federal level. Wait.
毕竟牵扯到联调局了 等等
What are we talking about, like, a fine?
什么意思 要罚款吗
Community service with probation?
社区服务缓期执行
The way the law is written,
根据法律规定
you could be looking at some serious jail time.
你可能面临的是几年的牢狱之灾
God damn it! Come on, man.
什么鬼运气 别这样 兄弟
Better luck next time, ladies.
下次祝你们好运 怂货们
You hiding cards under the table?
你是不是在桌子底下藏牌了
Yeah, look. See?
是啊 给你看看
Get outta my house.
给我滚
Easy, bro. I was just playin'.
淡定 哥们 我玩玩而已
Besides, you'll win it back.
再说了 你会赢回去的
You always do.
一向如此
It's just this IRS bullshit.
都是因为国税局的那档子破事
Still? Yeah.
还没结束吗 对
If that was me, I'd kill that dude that sent them your way.
换做是我 我就会把那个使坏的人杀了
Yeah. Great idea. Great idea.
是啊 好主意 好主意
So you still can't touch your money?
那你现在还不能动自己的钱吗
No. Lucky for you, though,
对 不过算你走运
you run a cash business.
你的生意都是现金往来
It's not exactly covering my day-to-day right now.
赚的现金不怎么够我日常的花销
I told you I could hook you up with that lady.
我说过了 可以帮你跟那个女人牵线
I told you I don't work that way.
我也说过了 我不是那样干活儿的
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别
'Cause once you go down that road,
因为一旦走上那条路
there's nothin' but trouble, I'm tellin' ya.
就只剩下麻烦了 你别不信
All right, gentlemen, I'm going to call.
好了 先生们 我要叫牌了
And I am going to raise.
我要加注
I'm in.
我跟
Let's see what you got. Damn.
开牌 该死
Gotta be kidding me, man! Listen, bro.
开什么玩笑 听着 老兄
If you change your mind, just let me know.
如果你改变主意 尽管来找我
So he wants you to do charity work?
他让你做些慈善活动吗
Yeah, being more part of the community,
是的 深入到社会中去
you know, is something more concrete to show the court.
会给法庭留下更好的印象
And I thought it might be something nice to do as a family.
如果我们一家人一起做的话会更好
And you know,
要知道
I've been thinking about getting more involved lately.
最近我想用更多的时间陪着家人
Studies say that true happiness comes from giving back,
有研究称幸福来源于你付出了多少
not from material things.
而不是那些物质上的东西
Well, now you're making me feel bad.
你让我觉得难受了
No, no, I didn't mean--no. You need this stuff for work.
不 我不是这个意思 这是为了工作
Well, I'm not gonna keep it all.
我不会都留下的
Well, why don't you show me what you bought?
怎么不给我看看你都买♥♥了什么
I can help you decide.
我来帮你做决定
Um, I just--
我...
I thought, you know, I needed to be more hip
我认为我应该更时尚一些
or sexy or...
更性感 或者...
so...
所以...
I mean, you--you'd really have to see it on.
你真应该看我穿上是什么样子
Well, let's... see it on.
那就穿上给我看看
Okay.
好的
So what do you think?
你认为怎么样
I like your exploring these different parts of yourself.
我喜欢你发现你自己不同的一面
I don't get to see that that much anymore.
这一面我已经不常见到了
Anika?
安妮卡
Hey, where were you? I tried calling.
你去哪了 我给你打电♥话♥了
Did aunt Steph pick you up? Yeah.
斯黛芬阿姨接你回来的吗 是的
Uh, I-I stayed after school to finish some homework,
我留在学校写作业了
and I caught a ride with a friend.
然后搭朋友的车回来的
And my phone died, so...
电♥话♥没电了
I have studying to do.
我还有作业要写
Dinner's gonna be ready soon.
晚饭就快好了
I'm not really hungry.
我不怎么饿
Honey, you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
宝贝 你还好吗 是的 我没事
Just, uh, tired.
就是有点累了
I'm gonna be late. No, you're not gonna be late.
我要迟到了 不 你不会迟到的
You wanna drive?
你想开吗
We're talking about getting you a car,
我们在考虑是否给你买♥♥车
so you do need to practice more.
所以你需要多练习
Maybe not if we're in a hurry.
还是算了 会迟到的
Okay.
好吧
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么
It's new. Do you like it?
新买♥♥的 你喜欢吗
It's weird.
真别扭
Hello. Grace, it's Fernando at the job site.
你好 格蕾丝 我是工地的费尔南多
How fast can you get here?
你最快多久能赶到
I have to drop my daughter off at school--40 minutes.
我得把女儿送去学校 40分钟吧
That might be too late. We've got a big problem.
来不及了 我们出大问题了
I have a test first period.
我第一节课有考试
Okay, hopefully, this will only take a minute.
只要几分钟就好
You just stay in the car.
你待在车里别动
Yeah, I need 'em. What are you doing?
我需要这些 你在干什么
You called Grace. I just wanna finish this job.
你给格蕾丝打电♥话♥了 我只想完成工作
Fernando--so did I. Not my problem anymore.
费尔南多 我也想 但已经不关我的事了
She canceled the tile order. Get me fired?
她取消了瓷砖的订单 让人把我解雇了
You're not gonna be doing business with my vendors.
我的供应商不会跟你合作的
They're loyal to me. I'm also gonna take the design scheme.
他们都听我的 图纸我也要带走
Those aren't yours. Oh, the revisions are,
那些不是你的 修改可都是我做的
the ones that you need to get this job done.
你要照着这些修改完成装♥修♥
I'm sorry, you mean the ones you screwed up and I had to fix?
你是指你搞砸了我给你擦屁♥股♥的那些修改吗
You screw me, I screw you.
你毁了我 我也不让你好过
Oh, and speaking of screwing.
说到添乱
How's your friend Simon?
你朋友西蒙怎么样了
Donna? Hi.
唐娜 你好
I'm Neil.
我是尼尔
My lawyer helped track you down.
我律师帮我找到你的
I hope I'm not being too forward.
希望我不是太唐突
I'm sure you must know about the hearing coming up.
你也知道审讯的日子就要到了
I'm, uh, I'm writing an apology,
我写了一封道歉信
and I realized that the person that was affected most
我意识到受我行为
by my actions was...you.
影响最大的是...你
And I, um,
我...
I realized that I-I-I never got to say...
我意识到自己从没说过...
I'm sorry.
对不起
For everything.
为我所做的一切
Really.
真心的
And I know--I know words don't really mean that much,
我知道光道歉没有用
so I have an offer for you.
我有个提议
I work for a big investment firm.
我在一家大型投资公♥司♥工作
And if you'll let me,
如果你愿意
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表