剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Look, I know you're trying,
我知道你很尽力
but this whole night,
但这整晚
I mean, everything... It's just been...weird.
所有的一切 都很别扭
This,
我们这样
the club, the tequila shots...
夜店 龙舌兰酒
Oh, it's not what I need right now.
这不是我目前需要的
Okay, what do you need?
那好 你需要什么呢
No.
不对
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to know how I ended up here.
我想知道怎么会落得如此下场
I knew there was something off in my marriage
我知道我的婚姻 我和大卫之间
and with David, I just-- I never knew what.
缺少了一些东西 但我永远不知道是什么
You know why?
知道为什么吗
'cause it's easy to figure out other people.
因为作为旁观者 旁观者清
Figuring out yourself-- that's the hard one.
而作为当局者 当局者迷
Do you ever wonder if sometimes
你有没有想过 有时候
we pick certain partners so we can hide from ourselves?
我们是不是选择了特定的伴侣 好隐藏起自己
So we don't have to figure out who we are?
让我们不必搞清楚自己真实的模样
Now that David's not here,
没有大卫
I'm finding all these parts of me
我发现我之前从未知晓的这些部分
I never even knew existed.
是存在的
Not all of them are that great either.
虽然不是都那么正面出色
Do you think that you would have been happier
如果不知道自己拥有这样那样的一面
not knowing about those parts?
你觉得你会快活一点吗
No. I think maybe if I had known,
不会 我觉得如果我早知道的话
we could have stayed married.
我们也许不会离婚
I say just accept yourself,
要我说只管接受自己
all of it,
全部的自己
even the bad parts. You know what I'm realizing?
即使是不好的部分 知道我明白了什么吗
It's not that he wanted me to be someone I wasn't.
不是他想让我变成另一个我
It's that I wanted me to be that.
而是我自己想变一个样
And who do you want to be now? I don't know.
那你现在想变成什么样呢 不知道
I never had to ask myself that before.
我之前从未想过这个问题
My two cents--
我觉得...
Do whatever feels right for you from here on out.
从现在起 跟着你的感觉走
Everything else will fall into place.
其他一切都会迎刃而解
I'm beginning to think this whole thing was one big mistake.
我开始觉得这整件事都是一个巨大的错误
You know, maybe if I'd gotten more sleep that night,
如果那天晚上我早点睡
if the plane had been on time,
如果飞机没有延误
then I wouldn't have freaked out.
那我就不会崩溃
and then I wouldn't have caught Grace and Simon together.
更不会抓到格蕾丝和西蒙苟且
And your life would be the same.
那你的生活就会一成不变
Yeah, but is this who I am now?
对 但我现在这样就是真实的自己了
Well, who is it would you like to be?
那你想变成什么样呢
A better father,
一个更好的爸爸
better husband,
更好的丈夫
you know, just someone happier.
就是变成一个更幸福的人
There is no such thing as being happy.
哪有什么幸福
There's only what is and what should never be.
只有是和永远不该是
Is that Led Zeppelin?
齐柏林飞艇的歌♥[英国摇滚乐队]
Well, they got it right.
他们说对了
Who am I to say anything different?
我也没法反驳
When you can't find the words to the speech,
你找不到合适的词来演讲
it's because you don't believe what you're saying
是因为你根本不相信自己说的话
matches who you are.
表达了真实的你
Actually, I think
实际上 我觉得
I don't know who I am anymore.
我已经不知道自己是谁了
That's why the words won't come.
所以你写不出来
Well, that is a bigger problem, isn't it?
这个问题更严重 不是吗
Your honor, ladies and gentlemen,
法官大人 女士们先生们
I stand here today to-- to--
今天我站在这里是...
Oh, and then she said... Oh, what did I write?
然后她说... 我怎么写的
I was trying to be this big career woman,
我只想着做一个事业成功的女性
as if that was an insult, you know.
好像事业成功是个奇耻大辱似的
You know, she's never held a job that didn't require a name tag.
她从未有过一份需要戴胸牌的工作
What does she know about a career?
又怎么知道什么是事业
Well, you have to grade her on a curve.
你得对她宽容点
She has no idea what it's like to have kids.
她根本不知道为人父母是什么感觉
Perfect.
好了
What are we gonna do about Anika?
我们该拿安妮卡怎么办
What about Anika?
安妮卡又怎么了
Do I look okay? I've never dressed for court before.
我看上去可以吗 第一次上法庭
You look beautiful, honey.
美极了 宝贝
Hey, wanna help me with my speech?
愿意帮我过一遍演讲吗
"Not a day goes by that I don't deeply regret
"过去的每一天 我都在深深地懊悔
"what I did.
"自己所做的一切
"I was not myself that day and have been tortured
"那天我失去了理智 这段时间一直
by the memory of my inexcusable behavior."
因为我那无法原谅的行为而深受折磨"
This is what you're gonna say?
你就准备这么说
Then you don't want my help.
那就不用我帮忙了
This is a man who didn't think it was convenient
就是这个人 认为同他人一样
to sit on the plane like everyone else.
在飞机上坐着是不合适的
And the law is clear--
法律也明文规定
create a disturbance, endanger the lives of fellow passengers,
干扰或危及其他乘客生命安全
you must be punished.
就必须受到惩罚
But since the defendant
但鉴于被告
has demonstrated to be a good citizen in the community,
表明自己在社区里是位表现良好的公民
prosecution is open to hearing his statement
控方准备在考虑提起诉讼前
before we consider pursuing the charges.
听取被告的陈述
Okay, go.
好 开始
That was the speech that I was prepared to give today,
那是我今天准备做的演讲
but it just doesn't seem right.
但是我觉得不对
I know that I am supposed to regret
我知道自己应该对发生的事情
what happened,
感到追悔莫及
and I really wish I could, I really do, your honor,
我也希望我这么想的 很希望 法官大人
because I love my family
因为我爱我的家庭
and they need me.
她们也需要我
But if I can't be who I really am...
但是如果我无法做我自己
then I'm no good to them either.
那对她们而言 我也没什么可取之处了
All I did that day
我那天的行为
was stand up for common decency.
是为了为大家争取到应有的礼貌
I certainly wasn't doing what was convenient for me.
我绝对不是为了自己的便利而去做的
I wasn't trying to start a riot.
我并非想引起骚乱
I was just simply saying no.
只是单纯地说"不"而已
No, you cannot treat people that way.
不 你不能这样对待他人
And I'd do it again,
时至今日我仍会这么做
because that is who I am.
因为这就是我
And if I can't have the courage to stand up here
如果今天在这里我没有勇气
and be who I am,
做我自己
then I have nothing.
那我就一无所有了
Your honor,
法官大人
ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I stand here today
我今天在此
a humble man,
抱着谦逊
a contrite man,
和悔悟的心
a man who deeply regrets
对自己愚蠢的行为
all the pain and suffering he has caused
所造成痛苦和苦难
with his foolish actions.
感到深深的后悔
Well, they're taking you off the no fly list.
他们把你从禁飞名单里除名了
I'm still gonna have to work some magic
我还得下点功夫
to get the charges dropped completely,
才能让他们完全放弃指控
but there won't be a trial.
但不会有审讯了
So he won't have a criminal record?
他不会有犯罪记录吧
I think everything's going to work out,
我想都会顺利解决的
but I wouldn't even risk getting a parking ticket
但这六个月里面
in the next six months.
可千万别吃停车罚单啊
Thank you for everything. You bet.
谢谢您 一定的
Preston. Great speech.
普雷斯顿 演讲不错
You know I'm still the same person I was on that airplane.
我依旧是飞机上的那个人
Nothing's changed.
什么都没变
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表