剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Well, first, we would have to rerecord it.
首先 我们得重新录制歌♥曲
Then when we do...
录好之后...
he owns the song. 100%.
歌♥曲完全归他所有
Okay, who is this guy again?
那个人是谁来着
I mean, you-you said he's a big deal, right?
你不是说他很有来头吗
Bernard.
伯纳德
He founded a publishing house called Total Noise.
他成立了一家叫明星大燥的出版公♥司♥
They sign young talent.
专门跟年轻有才华的人签约
Okay. Do you realize that we recorded this on your laptop
你有没有意识到 我们用你的笔记本录的歌♥
and sent it to him, like, a week ago,
就在大约一周前发给他后
and he's already picked it.
他已经看中了
I mean, that's huge.
这可是大事
Look, you wrote the song.
歌♥是你写的
I'm just trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
I-I don't need you to protect me.
我不需要你保护
I want you to support me.
我想要你支持
Look, I get it.
我明白
You have a lot more of experience with this,
这种事你比我有经验得多
so if you really don't think we should do it,
所以如果你真觉得我们不该这么做
then...
那...
I'll trust you, I guess, but--
我相信你 但是...
Let's meet him first,
我们先去见见他
see how it goes.
看看情况
If it feels right, then we'll take the next step.
如果感觉没问题 那我们再进行下一步
Cool?
好吗
Okay.
好
Come on. I got ten minutes.
进来吧 我有十分钟时间
Let me guess. You're getting married later.
我猜猜 你马上要结婚了
By married, you mean me playing the boyfriend
你说的结婚 是指我要在州长举办的晚宴上
of an overeager and underpaid junior staffer
假扮一个争强好胜工资又低的
at the governor's dinner,
小职员的男朋友的话
then, yes, you are correct, sir.
那你猜对了 先生
So, I'm confused.
可是我不明白
How is this my problem now?
这怎么就成我的问题了
Her husband found out about that,
要是她丈夫发现了
he's coming after you, not me.
要找的也是你 不是我
Mallory didn't set a date with Neil.
玛洛里没有跟尼尔约会
Mallory set a date with Simon.
她约的人是西蒙
Yours was the number she called, remember?
她打的是你的号♥码 你忘了吗
Well, I been doing this long enough.
我♥干♥这行很久了
I know how to cover my tracks and stay safe.
知道怎么隐藏行踪保证自己的安全
Yeah, but what you don't know is what it feels like
可是你不知道这种情况下
to be the pissed-off husband in this scenario.
被戴绿帽子的丈夫是什么感觉
You weren't that big a problem.
你也没有那么难缠
Oh, yeah? How's the audit coming?
是吗 那对你的审计怎么样了
You know, I think you're projecting your own shit, Neil.
我觉得你这是以己之心度人之腹 尼尔
95% of the guys in this situation will do absolutely nothing.
这种情况下95%的人肯定什么都不会做
And the other five percent?
还有剩下的5%呢
Of course you don't understand.
你当然不明白了
You have absolutely no idea
你根本就不懂
what it feels like to care about someone that much,
非常在乎一个人是什么感觉
what that does to you.
不懂它对你的影响
You just have clients.
你有的只是客人
I know what it feels like
我知道
to care deeply about someone, okay?
深深在乎一个人的感觉好吗
You don't have to be married to understand that.
这个不是非得结婚才能明白
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
What does it feel like for you now
你现在是什么感觉
to be the other guy?
是什么感觉
To know you dropped a grenade into someone's marriage?
当你发现你破坏了别人的婚姻
I never intended it to be that way.
我从来没想过要这么做
Then you're not so different from me.
那你和我也没有什么两样
Oh, I'm completely different from you.
我跟你可不一样
Yeah? How?
是吗 怎么个不一样了
Because I actually give a shit.
因为我在乎
Except when it comes to your own wife.
当事情有关你老婆的时候你可不是这样的
You care so much about her, why don't you tell her the truth?
你既然这么在乎她 为什么不向她坦白
Are you really trying to give me a morality lesson right now?
你现在是在给我上道德伦理课吗
Are you trying to give me one?
你难道不也在这么做吗
If you need some crazy excuse to screw around on someone,
如果你只想找个借口以便和别人乱搞
go ahead.
请便
Sex with the same person for 20 years,
和同一个人同床共枕20年
I never met a man or woman who thinks that makes sense,
我没有见过哪个人觉得这事合理
but I say if you're gonna do it,
但如果你要继续这么坚持下去
just be honest about it.
那你就坦诚一点
Otherwise, what's the point of marriage in the first place?
不然 当初何必要结婚呢
How much longer are you gonna be?
你还要多久
I'm just gonna be a minute.
我马上就好了
All right. Make sure you lock up.
好吧 记得锁门
Look, husbands getting violent
丈夫采取暴♥力♥手段这种事情
is not just some cautionary tale, okay?
不仅仅是警世故事而已
It does happen.
确实会这样
Grace. Your daughter.
格蕾丝 还有你女儿
You were right before.
你之前是对的
Your situation is different than mine.
你的情况和我不一样
What happened to your 95% certainty?
那你之前那百分之九十五又是怎么回事
It's not like I'm an actuary.
我又不是精算师
So you're saying I should be worried.
所以你的意思是我应该担心
If you're not willing to lose the stake,
如果你没有做好孤注一掷的准备
The odds mean shit.
那几率什么的都是扯淡
Which begs the question,
这就有了这个问题
why even play, Neil?
你为什么要参与进来呢 尼尔
Why are you even playing?
你为什么要来搅和
Grace? You home?
格蕾丝 你在家吗
You making school lunches for your daughter?
你在给你女儿做午餐吗
So, you're the best mom.
你是世界上最好的妈妈
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
You gonna make another pot?
你还要再弄一壶咖啡吗
I thought you gave up caffeine.
我以为你已经不喝咖啡了
That's what I like to call an experiment.
我这叫实验精神
I have to borrow some clothes.
我得从你这里借点衣服
Really?
你说真的
You hate my clothes.
你讨厌我的衣服
Well, your taste has really improved lately.
你的品味最近有长进
I'm very impressed.
我很喜欢
it's mostly work stuff.
基本都是职业装
Whatever. You're over that frumpy mom phase now
反正你现在已经不是原来的邋遢主妇了
and buying the hot little numbers like this?
而且你居然买♥♥了这样的衣服
No, you can't borrow that.
你不能借这件
It's cute, though, right?
不过这裙子很漂亮吧
Dylan would love it.
迪伦会喜欢的
How are you guys doing?
你们俩现在怎么样了
We had the talk. We're exclusive now.
我们俩谈了谈 确定关系了
And as you know, that's, you know,
而且你要知道
always been my cue to bail,
以前一直都是我甩人家
but this time with Dylan,
但是这次和迪伦在一起
I had butterflies,
我觉得好紧张
and, Grace, I think he's the one.
格蕾丝 我觉得他就是那个人
You don't mean the one as,
你说的那个人不会是指
it's been two weeks, Steph.
这才两周呢 斯黛芬
Oh, I don't mean the one as in get married.
我指的不是未来的丈夫
I mean the one as in the one I could see
我说的是他是
myself dating for more than three months.
可以和我在一起超过三个月的人
And then see where it goes.
之后的事情到时候再说
I'm not insane.
我又没疯
He wants to take me out for my birthday.
他想带我出去庆祝生日
We're hoping you and Neil can come.
我们希望你和尼尔也来
Like a double date?
你说的是双约会
Like the four of us?
我们四个人
Yeah, a double date means four people, Grace.
双约会当然是四个人一起啊 格蕾丝
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表