剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
in retrospect, I deeply regret my actions"...
经过反思后 我十分后悔当初的举动...
This is wonderful.
太好了
You really listened to us.
你真的把我们的话听进去了
No, I still thought it was bogus,
不 我还是觉得让我道歉这事很扯
but I actually want to go back to school now.
但我现在挺想回学校的
I just found out I'm really popular.
我刚发现我现在可受欢迎了
So I don't understand. Someone towed your car?
我不明白 有人把你的车拖走了吗
In a manner of speaking.
可以这么说
Do you have, like, unpaid parking tickets or something?
你是有违规停车罚单没有付清吗
Let's just say that I made a rash decision a few days ago,
这么说吧 我前几天做出了一个鲁莽的决定
and things got a little out of hand.
现在事态的发展有点不受控制
Well, I'm psyched. I get to help you close Charles now.
我很激动 现在我能帮你搞定查尔斯
I always thought we could make a good team.
我一直觉得我们会是个厉害的组合
This is your car?
这就是你的车
It's badass, huh?
很炫酷吧
Okay, we need to make two stops.
好吧 我们得去两个地方
First, the bank.
第一站 银行
Hey, do you like House music?
你喜欢浩室音乐吗
Do you want me to come with you or--
用不用我跟你一起去
you want--
还是你要...
I'll hang back here!
我就在这等你
Do you know what kind of trouble
你知不知道这么做
I can get into for doing that?
会给我惹来多大的麻烦
You just gonna got an auction, anyway.
反正你早晚要举♥行♥拍卖♥♥
I'm bidding early.
我只不过提前出价而已
We good?
成交吗
Yo! Yo, Neil!
尼尔
I'll call your cell for directions!
我会打电♥话♥听你接下来吩咐的
Thank you, Stan.
谢了 斯坦
Hi! I'm here to see Charles.
你好 我是来见查尔斯的
He's with company right now.
他现在有客人
Excuse me, sir, you can't go in there.
抱歉 先生 你不能进去
I'm sorry. He pushed right past me.
对不起 我拦不住他
Actually, perfect timing.
没事 来得正是时候
I'm sorry to barge in like this.
很抱歉这样闯进来
Hi, honey. Don't be mad at me.
亲爱的 可别生我的气
But after you told me how badly the meeting went the other day,
但你告诉我那天的会面很糟糕之后
I called Charles and insisted he let me come by
我给查尔斯打了电♥话♥ 拜托他让我过来
to explain why you were having such an off day.
解释一下你那天为什么那么不在状态
I'm very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thank you. He just hates to appear emotional.
谢谢 他不喜欢把情绪发泄出来
I keep him in touch with that side of himself.
只有在我面前他才能释放自己
Right, honey?
对吗 亲爱的
So should I leave you two to finish business?
我先走了 你们继续谈
I appreciate you both coming by today,
很感谢你们俩今天都来了
but it's a lot of money for someone to be in charge of,
但是我托付出去的是一大笔钱
and I am just a little skittish about who I can trust.
现在我不知道应该相信谁了
Of course. So I'm still gonna need
当然 我还是需要
to think about it. She's not my wife.
时间考虑 她不是我妻子
My wife's name is Grace.
我妻子叫格蕾丝
Adriana and I are, um,
我和艾德里安娜是一种
what would you call it?
该怎么形容呢
A little more than acquaintances, I think.
比熟人更近一点的关系吧
She's not your wife? You assumed that at the party,
她不是你妻子 派对上你误会了
and I never corrected you.
我也没有纠正你
Oh, and no one died.
反正谁也没损失嘛
If we are going to get a long term relationship,
如果我们要长♥期♥合作的话
you need to know that I will always be honest with you,
你需要知道 我永远不会骗你
even if it gets uncomfortable.
即使真♥相♥会让你难受
You serious?
你是认真的吗
He's serious.
他是认真的
What the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
You're cheating on your wife.
你背着妻子有了别的女人
You're going along with it.
而你对此毫不介意
Is that really so scandalous?
这事有那么丢人吗
I already know that you support four different women in this state,
我已经知道你在州内养着四个女人
none of whom are Mrs. Lipton.
没有一个是利普顿太太
Part of my service is combing through your assets
我的一部分职责是梳理你的财产
to see where your money can work better for you,
看钱放到哪里会对你更有益
so I see everything.
所以我什么都知道
And another thing I saw
我还知道
was just how much your last firm was stealing from you.
你的上一任理财公♥司♥在偷你的钱
About a million or so every month.
每个月大约一百万
I think you've been trusting the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
你一直信错人 被人骗了
You figured this out, huh?
这是你发现的吗
They hid it well.
他们隐藏得很好
But I'm betting you had a gut feeling
但我打赌你自己直觉
that something was going on.
这里面出了问题吧
That's why you needed someone else
所以你才想找别人来
to take over your portfolio.
接管你的投资项目
So, Charles, I have to ask you.
所以查尔斯 我问你
What's your gut feeling telling you
你的直觉现在告诉你
about who you should trust now?
应该相信谁了吗
You got my message.
你收到我的信息了
Yeah, I-I just wanted to bring this by.
是的 我只是想把这个给你
It's the rest of what I owe you.
这是我欠你的钱
Now, I don't wanna see you anymore.
以后我不会再找你了
Come inside. No, no, no.
进来说 不 不用了
Grace No, I think it's better
格蕾丝... 我觉得现在结束
If this is over now, just--
对我们都好...
The money's been paid, and we're done.
钱给你了 我们两清了
Grace, you know this has never been about the money for me, Grace.
格蕾丝 我跟你在一起从不是为了钱
I don't--I don't even think about this stuff when I'm with you.
跟你在一起 我根本不去想钱的问题
Please.
求你
Don't go. Don't go.
别走 不要走
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
I certainly didn't expect to see you here.
我真没想到会在这见到你
There's a lot of that going around today.
今天发生了很多事
I told you your business would improve if we worked together.
我说过 跟我合作你会受益的
Are you coming in, so we can celebrate?
要进来吗 我们庆祝一下
I don't think so.
算了吧
You know, that was a bold move back there.
你今天的举动很大胆
Very sexy watching a man go after what he wants
一个男人按照自己的想法争取想要的东西
on his own terms.
非常性感
You know, that's a pretty big garage.
这个车♥库♥还挺大的
Is it full?
还有地方吗
I was hoping I could keep this car here.
我想把这车停这来着
Maybe come around from time to time,
也许时不时来看看
use it on a trial basis.
开出去玩玩
You want to park your car in my garage.
你要把你的车停到我的车♥库♥里
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢你这个想法
And I lost my phone recently,
我的手♥机♥最近丢了
so I have to get a new number.
得去重新办个号♥码
I'll call you when I do.
办好了打给你
Thank you.
谢谢
How long was that?
过了多久
Six minutes.
六分钟
That's it?
这么短
Yeah. When you find your thoughts drifting,
当你发现思想在游荡
always return to the breath.
就要回归呼吸
We tend to daydream about the future
我们常常会幻想未来
and dwell in the past.
沉溺过去
Zen practice is about accepting
禅的修♥炼♥ 要旨在于接纳
and appreciating your life in this moment
并感激当下的生活
Right now.
现在
This moment.
当下
Okay.
好了
Neil.
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔
Neil! Neil!
尼尔 尼尔
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表