剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know.
不知道
I'm sorry I didn't tell you she was on the pill.
对不起 之前没告诉你她在吃避孕药
You should never be afraid
你永远都不应该
to say stuff like that to me, Grace.
怕告诉我这种事的 格蕾丝
Anything, really.
任何事 真的
You know that's not true.
这话并不实际 你知道的
You're right.
没错
It's not.
不是
I think we should--
我觉得我们应该
We should go talk to a therapist.
去找心理咨♥询♥师谈谈
Yeah.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
行
**Get it wrong, get it right*
*算错 算对
**It's the eye of the needle*
*是否是针之眼
**You got the thread in your hands*
*线在你手
**Your heart is the wheel*
*心即车轮
**But you're takin' steps*
*可你迈步向前
**Sayin' things you don't feel*
*说违心之言
**And every day is a moment you can't steal*
*每一天都是无法偷走的瞬间
**And all you want is somethin' to reveal*
*你只想揭开一切
**Come clean*
*坦白一切
**You open up a well inside of me*
*我的心墙被你打开
**I feel my heart pumpin', say somethin'*
*心脏跳动在说着
**Show me*
*向我证明
**I'm not the only one here sinkin'*
*我不是唯一深陷的那个
**Are you letting go or holding onto me*
*你对我放手还是抓紧
**Oh-oh-oh-oh, if you come home*
*如果回家
**Come clean*
*坦白
**Come clean*
*坦白一切
**We might be ocean-sized*
*我们是如海般宽广
**And deeper still*
*甚至更深邃
**We could have love to burn no time to kill*
*我们还有爱 没时间浪费
**Slip out from under this wave*
*逃离这巨浪
**Before it's too late*
*趁一切来得及
**Come clean*
*坦白
**Come clean*
*坦白一切
**Show me*
*向我证明
**I'm not the only one here sinking*
*我不是唯一深陷的那个
**Just keep holding onto me*
*请紧紧抓住我
**When you come home*
*当你回家时
**Come clean*
*坦白
**Come clean*
*坦白一切
**Come clean*
*坦白一切
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Can, um... can I borrow the car?
车能借我吗
What do you want the car for?
你要用车干嘛
Where are your keys?
钥匙在哪
You can't have the car.
车不能借你
I have to go to work.
我得上班去
Okay, well, it's Saturday, so...
今天是星期六
Ask your mom.
问你妈妈
Uh, she's not here.
她不在
What time is it?
几点了
Can I just borrow some money for a cab then?
那我能借点钱打车吗
A cab to where?
打车去哪
I'm, uh...i'm just going to go downtown.
我要去市区
Aah! Jeez.
天呐
You need to come out here, man,
你得出来一下 哥们
Like, now!
马上
The water's running straight into my yard.
水都流到我院子里了
Must be a crack in the lining or something.
肯定是哪个管道裂了
No, how could that happen?
不是吧 这怎么可能
I don't know, but you better do something quick.
不知道 可你得赶紧做点什么
This much water seeping into the ground
这个水量渗到土里
Can unsettle the foundation on your home,
可能会损坏你家的地基
Not to mention what it's doing to my yard.
更别提我家院子了
No, I'll get someone right away.
我马上就找人来
This does not look good.
情况看起来不妙
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表