剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
还记得那晚在酒吧跟人打架的事吗
Yes.
记得
You were right.
你说得对
And pretty soon you're gonna be so busy with work
很快你就要忙碌起来了
that you won't have the time, so...
没那么多时间...
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Hi. Hi.
好啊 好啊
I'm early. I'm here to meet a photographer from the--
我来早了 我是来见摄影师的
Oh, he's already here--
他已经到了
Started shooting about 15 minutes ago.
十五分钟前已经开始拍了
Hi. Uh, just one second, please.
你好 稍等一下
Hi. Uh, Dylan. Nice to meet you.
你好 我是迪兰 见到你很高兴
Grace, right? Yeah.
格蕾丝 是吧 是的
I thought I was early. You are.
我还以为来早了呢 你是来早了
I just like to get in earlier.
只是我喜欢更早到
Here, take a look at this.
看这个
See this shot? See how the light comes in through back?
看这个镜头 光从后面折射过来
See what it does around the edges?
看这边缘的轮廓
Well, you get here at the appointed hour,
如果按约定的时间来的话
and you miss that shot.
就拍不到这么好的画面了
This way you get a more natural look, you know.
这样才能拍得更自然
It, uh, makes the whole space feel special, less staged.
让整个室内变得特别 更自然
Can I? Sure.
我可以看一下吗 当然
What are you doing? Sorry.
你在干什么 对不起
There was a party here yesterday.
这里昨天举♥行♥了一个派对
A lot of stuff got rearranged.
很多东西都被重新摆放了
And I want it to look perfect for the article.
我希望发表出来的是这里最完美的一面
I mean, same reason you got here 20 minutes before me, right?
你提前二十分钟来不也是为了拍得更好吗
Fair enough.
要求很合理
All right, you want to...
那你就开始...
Yeah. Do your thing?
好的 整理吧
You shoot a lot of these kind of spaces?
你拍过很多室内设计的照片吗
Among other things.
还有很多别的
But, yeah, I do shoot a lot of these spaces.
不过室内设计的照片我拍过很多
You did a really nice job.
你的工作很出色
You haven't been co-opted by that fad for mid-century modern.
你没有被中世纪现代主义风格所影响
Okay, I think this will be better.
好了 我觉得现在好多了
Sorry. Do me a favor.
抱歉 帮我个忙
Just stand to the side for a second.
站在那边别动
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, I need a couple of shots
我需要拍几张
of the designer for the piece as well.
设计师在场的照片
Oh, well, I-I'm not ready.
我没准备好
You want me to wait? Yes. Thank you.
需要时间准备吗 是的 谢谢你
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yes. These are pretty great.
是的 效果很好
You look very confident. You can't use that.
你看起来很自信 你不能用那几张
Come here. Look at this.
你过来看
Come here. Take a look.
过来看看
Look, look how passionate you are.
看哪 你是多么富有激♥情♥
How great is that?
是不是很棒
Look, I promise I'm only interested
我向你保证
in making you look good, okay?
只想把你拍美
You're just gonna have to trust me.
你一定要相信我
My wife and I changed all our passwords last night.
昨晚我和我老婆把所有密♥码♥都改了
Probably wasn't necessary.
可能没这个必要
Oh, I thought we were supposed to--everything personal.
我认为应该这么做 所有私人信息
The guys that hacked in-- they're not gonna bother
那个黑客 他们不会无聊到
going through your email looking for stuff about you.
翻遍你的邮箱找你的信息
I mean, once they have your social,
一旦他们拿到你的社会安全码
they got everything.
就什么都有了
Court records, medical records, email, photos.
法庭记录 病历 邮件 照片
All right, what about encryption?
好吧 那如果我加密呢
Yeah, you can put up firewalls,
你可以设置防火墙
but it's like locking the door to your house.
但这就像把家里的门锁好
I mean, yeah, it's going to discourage
这样可以让大部分的人
most people from breaking in,
放弃破门而入的想法
but if they want in,
但如果他们真的想闯进来
they'll find a way.
他们总会有办法的
Can you pull up everything you can on me
你能用这台电脑
with this computer?
尽可能获取我所有信息吗
Seriously? Yeah.
你说真的 当然
You really want me to show you?
你真的想让我演示给你看
As an experiment.
就当做一个实验
Okay. Feel free.
好吧 放手去做
Here is your new password from last night.
这是你昨晚新设的密♥码♥
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
DMV records.
这是车管所的记录
Somebody got a parking ticket the other day.
看来某人几天前有张罚单啊
Wait. That's not me.
等等 那不是我的
That's my wife's car.
那是我老婆的车
It must still be under my name.
肯定是还登记在我的名下
Don't ask me to erase it.
不要让我抹掉记录
That'll just get us both in trouble.
这只会给我们俩都惹上麻烦
Wait. What's that address?
等等 那个地址是什么
On a map? Yeah.
你说在地图上吗 没错
Could you bring up a list of all the people
你能不能把住在这附近的
that live in that area?
所有人都调出来
There.
那个
Why does anyone even bother with books anymore?
为什么现在还会有人买♥♥书呢
I'll see you at home, love.
甜心 我们家里见
Bye.
再见
Once you read them, they're just paperweights.
一旦你读完了 它们就变成了废纸
It's like keeping the tags once you've worn the clothes.
就像是把衣服穿上 却还留着标签
I like to go back and reread sometimes.
有时候我喜欢倒回去多读几遍
I guess I'm the kind of person who doesn't find value
像我这样的人 一旦某件东西被用过
in holding on to something after it's been used.
它对我来说就没有留着的必要了
If something's good, why not enjoy it more than once?
如果是个宝贝 为什么不多享受几次呢
Because you miss out on what's great when you settle for good.
因为你会为了一棵树而失去整片森林
You do that a lot, judge people.
你经常评价别人嘛
Do I, now?
我现在有吗
It's just something I've noticed.
正好被我发现
Little sensitive, are we?
有点敏感了吧
I do what I do because it makes me feel good
我这么做是因为 满足他人的同时
to make other people feel good,
我自己也会觉得满足
which is why I've always worked alone.
这也是为何我一直单打独斗
I don't know if I like this idea of us working together.
我不知道合作这件事到底好不好
I have a paying client coming by soon, so if you don't mind.
等下我还有个客户要来 你该走了
I didn't stroke your ego enough.
我没打击到你
That's what you're saying.
你言下之意是这个吧
I don't need the money that bad.
我没有那么需要钱
I can get by on my own.
我自己能行
Really?
真的吗
You think I didn't do my homework before I came here?
你觉得来之前我没有好好调查
I know about the audit.
我知道审计的事情
You absolutely do need the money.
你当然需要这些钱
A dozen regular clients won't get you out of that hole.
一群普通的客户没法救你出火坑
I got a lot more than a dozen clients.
我的客户可多了
Men always love to lie about how much they have.
男人就爱对自己拥有什么撒谎
It's what makes them men.
这是男人的本性
Should I show myself out?
我是不是该自觉退场了
This is my client list.
这是我的客户名单
That's recent. Feel free to count.
这还是最近的 好好数数
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You are right. It's a veritable who's who of soccer moms.
你是对的 谁是家庭主妇一目了然
You should be proud.
你应该感到骄傲
Now, this one here,
这个名字
her name sounds so familiar.
听起来很耳熟
Who?
谁
Grace Truman.
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表