剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
It's so warm.
十分温暖
Your husband, is he going to be home soon?
你丈夫是不是很快就会回来了
No, he's gone for the evening.
不会 他今晚有事
And I haven't told him anything about our agreement,
我没跟他说过我们的约定
if that's why you're asking.
如果你想问这个的话
Ladies are good at keeping secrets, aren't we?
女人总是很擅长保守秘密 对吧
Well, I'm so glad you came.
你来了我很开心
It gives us a chance to get to know one another better.
正好是个加深彼此了解的机会
Well, I'll drink to that.
为此举杯吧
They were women's size 6 shoes.
那可是女士6码鞋
And in pink.
还是粉色的
And you didn't know that when you ordered them?
你下单的时候没注意到吗
I didn't actually order them.
其实不是我买♥♥的
They were...
那双鞋是...
you know what? It's too hard to explain.
算了 说来话长
Well, they're a great pair of shoes,
不过他们家鞋确实不错
if you decide to get a man's pair.
如果你想买♥♥男士的话
Good to know.
好
We should get another bottle of wine.
再点一瓶酒吧
We'll be falling all over each other on the dance floor.
跳舞的时候会醉倒在地的
It'll be more fun.
那样比较好玩
And I'm not really into the idea of dancing, actually.
其实我并不是很想跳舞
Really?
真的吗
I thought...
我还以为...
Doug...
道格
Well, it's just that he likes to believe
只是他喜欢觉得
that that's what's important to me,
跳舞对我很重要
and so I let him think it.
所以我就配合他
That makes him happy.
这样他才会开心
And that's what's important to you?
而这一点对你很重要
Making him happy?
让他开心
Well, if it's not, why stay together?
如果不是这样的话 何必在一起呢
He's the love of my life.
他是我一生挚爱
Well, some people would say
可是有些人会说
that means not going out with other men.
有了挚爱 就不该再跟其他男人约会
Well, most people wouldn't have the courage to
处在我这种情况里 大多数人
in my situation.
应该不会有这种勇气
And you know what? I have plenty of friends
你知道吗 我很多朋友
who think I'm crazy for going along with this.
都认为我的做法简直荒谬至极
I don't think you're crazy.
我不觉得你荒谬
In fact, it makes complete sense to me.
其实 我完全能够理解
You know what?
你知道吗
We should definitely get another bottle of wine.
我们真应该再点一瓶酒
You grew up in France?
你在法国长大的吗
Twelve,
十二岁
from the accent, I'd say Paris.
听你的发音 应该是巴黎
I spent my early 20s in Europe.
我二十多岁时一直在欧洲
London for school.
在伦敦上学
Paris for love.
在巴黎恋爱
I did a spell in Germany.
在德国也坠入过爱河
Dated a bitter communist for a while,
跟一个死板的共♥产♥主义者相爱
which was fun.
还挺有趣的
You're very nimble.
真是来去自如
You--
你
you should live in a---
你应该住在
god, you should live in a loft downtown, you know?
应该住在市中心的一间阁楼里
Not a house. Not something so dug in and removed.
而不是一座房♥子 不是这么精美和疏离的地方
Yeah, dug in and removed.
没错 精美和疏离
You can be removed anywhere.
在哪里都会感到疏离的
The city the most sometimes.
尤其是在大都市里
Yeah.
没错
Let me find a better metaphor.
让我换个说法
I just see you as a...
在我眼里 你...
as a wrap dress with an overnight bag kind of a gal.
是一袭裹身裙只拎件小行李的女人
You know, not a--
就是 不是那种
Eight-piece luggage set type one?
大包小包的娇贵妇人
Are you a duchess?
你是贵族吗
No.
才不是
Then your house is too big.
那你的房♥子也太大了
I thought it was just empty.
我看只是太空了而已
I cried myself to sleep every night
道格出事之后的头三年
for the first three years after Doug's accident.
我每晚都是流着眼泪入眠
Then this one morning I rolled over in bed,
然后有一天早上我睡醒翻过身
and I looked at him laying there, his eyes closed.
看见他躺在那里 双眼闭着
His eyelids were fluttering.
他的眼睑在动
He was dreaming.
他在做梦
And I whispered,
然后我悄声说
"Yes."
"我愿意"
"Yes, you are my husband."
"我愿意 你当我的丈夫"
Just not the same man that stood across from me
虽然他不再是十年前那个
ten years ago and made those promises to me,
站在我对面 向我许下誓言的人
but you, this man,
但你 眼前这个
this second love of my life,
梦想着能双腿健全
who dreams dreams of...
生儿育女的男人
legs that work and children he'll never have.
是我的人生挚爱
And I said, "Yes."
所以我说了"我愿意"
You know, you make more vows to yourself in a marriage
在一段婚姻里你对自己许的诺言
than you ever do to your spouse.
要比许给对方的多得多
I think you got me drunk.
你把我灌醉了
Is that a good thing?
是好事吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, while you figure that out,
在你思考的同时
why don't you show me where your sanctuary is?
何不带我看看你的"圣殿"在哪里
I don't know how Doug does it.
我真不知道道格是怎么做到的
Does what?
做到什么
The jealousy.
毫无醋意
I mean, look. It's--
你看 现在
It's two minutes past 10:00,
现在十点过两分了
we have a table full of empty glasses of wine,
我们也喝了好几杯葡萄酒
and--and no one can hear us.
没人听见我们说什么
I mean, any two people can go running together,
随便哪两个人都能临时搭个伴
screw for a night.
厮混一夜
But for me, it's this.
但对我而言 就是这样
Sex isn't the true barometer of a marriage.
性不是婚姻的晴雨表
A conversation is.
交流才是
I love it. I knew I would.
我喜欢 我就知道我会喜欢
What is it?
怎么了
No, it's just this house, it isn't...
就是这栋房♥子 不是...
It isn't really my style.
真不是我的风格
A 40-year-old man lives here, and I barely see him.
这里住着个整天不见人影的40岁男人
A teenager who won't let me into her life.
一个拒绝和我分享生活的青少年
And I picked most of this.
这里大部分东西都是我选
I just--I can't claim ownership.
但我 却不觉得这属于我
If I was--if I was more like you,
如果 如果我能像你这样活着
if it was just me,
如果我单身一个人
This house would look different.
这座房♥子肯定大不相同
Style and circumstance.
风格和环境
Guess you can't have one without the other.
看来真是缺一不可啊
I would've pursued 10k running,
我可以继续每天练万米跑
And I would have pursued dancing and sex
而且我可以追求欢愉
with or without Doug in my life.
无论道格在或不在
But I wanted to experience those things with him.
但我还是想和他一起经历这一切
I wanted to see life through his eyes.
我想透过他的眼去感受生活
And he doesn't get that.
但他就是不懂我
So you're right.
所以你说对了
There's a lot to be jealous of here.
我们这样见面足以让他嫉妒万分了
So we should get the check,
所以我们不如现在埋单
and the hotel's three blocks away.
宾馆就在三个街区外
I was exposed today to the world.
我今天向世界展示了自我
In what sense?
什么层面
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表