剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Which is exactly why we're making you do it.
所以我们才要让你来啊
I don't mean to be rude, but I'm really not interested.
我无意冒犯 但我真的不感兴趣
No, you don't have to... Stop.
不 你不需要... 别说了
He came very highly recommended. And you can't just sit around
他的评价可高了呢 你总不能
and mourn your piece of shit ex-husband forever, right?
一直惦念着你那混♥蛋♥前夫吧
Jennifer's the only person that knows what's right for her
只有珍妮弗知道现在什么适合她
right now and what will make her happy.
什么会让她高兴
Right. And I'm not mourning.
没错 我没有惦念他
I'm processing. Her husband was a doctor
我是在理清情绪 她前夫是个医生
with no bedside manner.
但不会关心人
It was a little more complicated than that.
实情比这个要复杂一些
I'm sure it was. Shots, shots, shots.
当然 喝酒 喝酒 喝酒
I will if you will. I am so not a tequila person,
你喝我就喝 我不太喜欢龙舌兰酒
and she knows that. You know what?
她明明知道我不喜欢 你知道吗
I never used to be a tequila person either.
我以前也不怎么喜欢龙舌兰酒
But when big changes happen in your life,
但当你经历过人生中重大的改变后
big changes happen in you.
你自身也会发生重大的改变
I mean, how do you know who you are anymore?
你怎么知道你会变成怎样的一个人呢
You mean, maybe I'm actually a tequila person?
你是说 也许我其实是个喜欢龙舌兰酒的人吗
Only one way to find out. Fine.
只有一种方法能验证 好吧
But only one.
但我只喝一杯
One it is.
一杯就一杯
And we're going for a second one.
再来一杯
**I ran a 5k*
*我参加了五公里马拉松
**But I didn't get far*
*但并未跑远
**Falling Star*
*陨落星辰
Mom.
妈妈
Can I talk to you, please?
我能和你谈谈吗
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
I'll text you guys later.
我一会给你们发信息
You all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
What's going on? Is it dad?
发生什么事了 是爸爸出事了吗
You sure you're all right? Yes.
你确定你没事吗 是啊
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
What's that?
这是什么
I found it in the trash.
我在垃圾筒里找到的
You got into a car accident
你出了车祸
and you didn't even tell me about it.
却没告诉我
Anika!
安妮卡
It was nothing.
没什么大不了的
And Aunt Stephanie took me to the E.R. to be on the safe side.
为了安全起见 斯黛芬妮阿姨带我去看过急诊了
Steph-- what was she doing there?
斯黛...她怎么会在
It was--it was her car.
出事的是她的车
She let me drive.
她让我开的
Am I gonna be grounded? Let's go.
我是不是被禁足了 我们走
Mom, please Let's go.
妈妈 拜托 我们走
How are you feeling?
现在感觉如何
Honestly?
说实话
This scene's never really been my thing.
我不是很喜欢这种场合
Can I be honest?
我能说句心里话吗
Me neither.
我也是
I-I don't mean to pry,
无意冒犯
but how long were you married? Ten years.
但你结婚多久了 十年
No kids?
没有孩子
We were both too focused
我们俩都过于关注
on ourselves and our careers
我们自身和事业
to even consider taking care of another person.
从没考虑过再去照顾另外一个人
I just don't know how to be this person yet.
我都不知道怎么变成这样的人
Am I supposed to?
我应该改变吗
I don't even know who I am anymore.
我现在都不知道自己是谁了
Oh, I can relate to that.
我明白你的意思
I mean, not the dancing part.
不是说跳舞
I don't think I was ever that person either.
我觉得我也不是那种人
Let's try something.
我们试试吧
Maybe you don't wanna dance,
或许你不想跳舞
but your tequila person
但你爱喝龙舌兰酒的人格
might really like this song.
或许很喜欢这首歌♥
Let's try something new.
我们来尝试些新东西吧
Come on, Jen. Yeah, I'm going,
来吧 珍 我跟上了
I'm going, it's happening.
我可以 我可以
Yeah. You can dance. You can dance.
对 你能跳舞 你能的
I know. Show me those moves.
我知道 让我看看那些动作
All right.
好的
Stephanie, open up!
斯黛芬妮 开门
What the heck is that?
这是怎么回事
My sister.
我姐姐来了
You gonna answer it? I'm thinking.
你要应门吗 还在考虑
Okay, where were we?
我们刚才到哪儿了
Oh, patio door, shit.
移门 见鬼
You let my daughter drive?
你让我女儿开车了
Get into a car accident? Grace, hi. I have a date here.
还出车祸了 格蕾丝 我在约会
And then you took her to the E.R.?
你带她去看了急诊
I thought it was the responsible thing to do.
我以为这是应该做的
No, no. That would have been calling me and letting me know
不不 打电♥话♥告诉我出了什么事
what happened and not forcing my daughter to lie about it.
以及不让我女儿撒谎才是你该做的
I didn't force her--we just didn't want to worry you.
我没让她...我们只是不想让你担心
Should I leave?
我该走了吗
Yes. No.
对 别
We tried calling.
我们试过打电♥话♥
Oh, my god, you tried. What are you, 12 years old?
我的天 试过 你几岁 12岁吗
Seriously, what is wrong with you?
说真的 你怎么了
You're a little out of control right now,
你现在有点失控
and you can't just barge into my house like this
你不能就这么在有客人的情况下
when I have company. You know what?
闯进我家 话说
I'm sorry you have to see this, but clearly,
很抱歉让你看到这种场面 但显然
she's not responsible enough to be in a relationship.
她还不是个能对一段关系负责的人
Grace. You don't understand
格蕾丝 你不明白
how selfish that was? Selfish?
这有多自私 自私
I was there for Anika when she needed me.
当安妮卡需要我的时候我在她身边
If you weren't so busy trying to prove
如果你不是忙着证明自己
you're some big career woman now,
是个多了不起的职业女性
This never would have happened.
这种事情根本不会发生
Okay, so now this is my fault.
好吧 现在成了我的错
You don't even know your daughter now
你现在根本不了解的你女儿
or what she's going through.
以及她经历的事情
Anika told me, Grace.
安妮卡这么跟我说的 格蕾丝
God, you are just like mom.
天哪 你就像我们妈妈
You can't accept who you are, so you take it out on the kids.
你不能接受自己 只好撒气在孩子身上
No wonder you're so unhappy at home.
难怪你在家那么不开心
I'mI'm gonna step outside. No, you know what?
我先出去 不
You don't have to. Grace, wait.
你不必走 格蕾丝 等等
I--
我
Shit!
见鬼
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Erasing the evidence, like...
消除证据 像是...
This one.
这个
Yeah. Good-bye.
再见
How did you get all their phones?
你怎么拿到她们的电♥话♥的
Just after
差不多
the fifth bottle of champagne,
喝了五瓶香槟之后
I kind of went, "Look over there."
我就说"看那里"
And then just do, do, do, do, do.
然后刷刷刷收来
got 'em all.
它们就都在我这了
I hope you didn't think that I'd abandoned you.
希望你没觉得我抛下了你
You looked like you were having fun.
你看上去还挺享受的
Oh, my feet are killing me.
脚快痛死了
I can't remember the last time I wore heels.
我都记不起来最近一次穿高跟鞋是什么时候了
Sometimes wearing different bits of clothing
有时候尝试不同的穿着
means you're exploring different parts of yourself.
意味着你在探索自己不同的一面
And they look great on you.
你穿这双鞋很好看
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表