剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I know it's a big step for me.
我知道这对我来说是很大的一步
I've never really brought a man into this,
我以前从来没有和哪个男的这样过
but I think it's time I took the risk.
但我觉得是时候冒冒险了
I can't be crazy, sexy, single girl forever, right?
我不可能永远疯狂性感还单身 不是吗
Do you have shoes that match?
你有相配的鞋子吗
Tell you what, you can borrow the dress and the shoes
这样吧 如果你把你的男朋友借给我
if I can borrow your boyfriend.
我就借你裙子和鞋子
43% of the participants felt "Got happy"
43%的典型群众参与者都认为"获得幸福"
was overly intrusive and posed a privacy threat.
这个程序太过侵犯隐私 他们觉得隐私受到了威胁
What threat? There's no threat. Who felt threatened?
什么威胁 没有威胁 谁觉得被威胁了
Maybe stop doing your market tests in La Crosse, Wisconsin,
或许你别在威斯康星州拉克罗斯做市场调查了
home of chocolate-covered bacon-on-a-stick.
那地方只有巧克力培根棒
Public opinion matters,
公众的意见很重要
even land-locked red ones.
即使是内陆人♥民♥
Wisconsin has a huge coastline.
威斯康辛有很长的海岸线
Neil, will you weigh in on this?
尼尔 你要加入讨论吗
Neil.
尼尔
Neil. Back me up here.
尼尔 快来帮我
Look, this thing doesn't exist as a theory anymore.
这个东西已经不再是单纯的理论了
We actually have something tangible
我们已经有一个实体的产品
that people can experience.
让顾客们真正体验
Find a way to spin it,
找个好的说辞
or find a way so that she doesn't have to.
或者找个方法让她不需要这么做
You're both right,
你们俩说的都对
but you're my guy.
但是你是我的人
And I need you to hear her out.
我需要你认真听她的意见
That's what we're paying you for.
这也是我为什么要雇用你
Candice, cancel my lunch.
坎蒂丝 取消我的午餐
All right, we're gonna go a few more times,
好的 我们需要多录几遍
but let's take a break first, okay?
先休息一下
Okay. Bernard.
好 伯纳德
There they are. There they are.
你们来啦
Hey, I want to thank you two for coming down today.
谢谢你们今天能来
Okay? Really.
知道吗 是吗
Look at what a cute couple you make.
看看你们 多可爱的一对儿啊
I love it. Ah, I love it, I love it.
我喜欢 很喜欢
Hey, they've Signed? No, not yet.
他们... 签约了吗 还没
No?
没吗
Well, we wanted to meet you face to face first.
我们想先跟您见一面
Then we saw on your website...
而且我们在你的网站上看到
that you really like to kind of foster--
你很喜欢培养
Okay. Okay, here's what I'm thinking.
好 我是这样想的
We can get to the paperwork in a second, okay?
我们可以等下再讨论合约的事情
Now, I listened to the demo again,
我刚刚又听了一遍小样
and it sounds great.
它听上去很不错
It does. It sounds great. Great, great, great.
真挺好 挺好 挺好
But it needs some refinement, obviously,
但明显这曲子还有地方需要改进
and I had a few things I wanted to try myself.
而且我有些自己想尝试的东西
Yeah. I was actually thinking that there might be
对 我之前也在想有些地方
some parts that we could lay Right, right.
我们可以 对 对
You're guitar player? Right?
你是吉他手对吧
Backing vocals on the track?
歌♥曲里面的和声也是你唱的
Yeah. You know, I try to keep up with her.
是 我试着跟上她的脚步
Yeah. You want to take a quick tour of the studio with me?
你要不要跟我简单参观下录音棚
Yeah, sure. Yeah? All right, all right.
当然好 好 来
You know what?
这样吧
While my girl's in there, my singer there in the booth,
当我的歌♥手姑娘在录音棚里
can you just hang here for a sec
你能不能在这里待一会
while I show Mateo our set-up?
我好带马蒂欧看下我们的设备
Look, look, look. I don't want my girl...
听着 我不想吓到
to get intimidated or anything, okay?
里面的歌♥手 好吧
Okay, yeah. All right, All right.
好 不错 不错
All right. Hey, grab her something to drink.
好了 给她拿点喝的
Jaden just has more of the kind of voice I want.
杰登的声音更符合我的要求
I loved your song.
我很喜欢你的歌♥
You didn't say anything about this on the phone.
你在电♥话♥上一点都没提这个事
Well, look, look, I'm not saying
别急 别急 我不是说
she doesn't make sense in some capacity, okay,
她的资质不行
just not for me.
只是不是我想要的
We keep the water at room temp. I hope that's--
我们的水都是常温的 希望...
I'm sorry, man. Hey...
不好意思 哥们 喂
I make sense in every capacity, and I've heard her sing.
我在每个方面都很行 我听过她唱歌♥
Without auto-tune, I bet she sounds like a cat in a blender.
如果没自动调音 听起来就像把猫扔搅拌机里
Wait. Wait. Let her go.
等下 等下 让她走
Just hear me out. Okay? Just hear me out now.
听我说完可以吗
You're only gonna get one shot at this.
你在这里只有一次机会
You don't want to blow it. You do not want to blow it.
你不会想搞砸它的 你不想的
She's not here, love.
亲爱的 她不在家
Not you. Hold on.
没在跟你说 等一下
Just coming by to pick up my envelope for last night.
我只是顺道来拿我昨晚的报酬
She was doing work outside by the pool.
她之前在外面游泳池旁工作
It's probably in the file out there.
大概在那边的文件里
25 people? Yeah, for sure.
二十五个人 当然啦
We'll make sure it's a great time.
我们保证给你们一个美好的时光
Yeah. Sounds great.
听上去不错
Okay. Well, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you, of course.
我当然期待收到你的回音
Okay. Great talking to you. Bye.
很高兴跟你通话 再见
I don't think this one's mine.
这个好像不是我的
Oh, that's the bill from the designer for the chaise.
那个是设计师买♥♥椅子的账单
I really like that.
我喜欢这椅子
Yeah. Cost more than my car, if you can believe it.
它比我的车还贵 你信嘛
Let me check inside. I'll be right back.
我去里面找找 就回来
Oh, I've got a gate at the front,
前面有门
hedges around the back.
后院基本上都立了篱笆
It's pretty hard to see anything in here from the street.
从街上很难看到屋里什么情况
You don't need to worry about seeing in from the street.
你不需要担心从街上看到你们家
I don't? Nope.
不需要吗 不需要
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Drones.
无人机
Drones.
无人机
Guys are flying them around neighborhoods now,
现在有些人在社区里操控这些无人机
scopin' out your house like a hummingbird at a tulip.
观察你的房♥子 就像郁金香上的蜂鸟
Camera on the drone records what's inside.
摄像机记录下房♥子里有什么
The thieves wait till you're off at work and...
窃贼们等到你们都去上班了
What do you do about drones?
你们怎么对付无人机
I just emailed you an appraisal.
我刚发了你一份评估表
Alarms at every entry point, windows, doors,
警报器设在每一个入口 窗口 门口
and a full closed-circuit camera system.
外加全套闭路电视系统
And it comes with the app, right? I just download it...
也有手♥机♥软件 我只要把它下载...
I can see what's happening in my house from my phone?
就可以在手♥机♥上看见家里的情况吗
Even control the cameras.
还能控制摄像头
Okay, well, um, is that enough?
好吧 这样够了吗
There is an off-the-menu item I like to recommend
我可以给你推荐不在常规商品之列的产品
if you don't have it already.
如果你之前没买♥♥过的话
Here.
给
That's my buddy.
这是我哥们
Mention my name, he'll give you a great discount.
报我的名字 他会给你优♥惠♥价的
There's no better home protection than that,
要我说 没有比这更有效的
if you ask me,
家庭安保系统了
especially if you have a family.
尤其是对于有家室的人来说
Grace...
格蕾丝...
I'll be back in a few hours.
我几小时后回来
Okay. Uh, the truck should be here soon with the delivery,
送家具的货车应该很快就到了
and I'll head out after that.
我处理好家具就走
Is it cocktail hour already?
已经到了小酌的时间了么
Sorry. The front door was open,
抱歉 门开着我就进来了
and I like to get where I need to be early, remember?
你也记得吧 我喜欢提前一点到达目的地
Yes, I remember.
是的 我记得
You didn't see anyone leaving when you came in, did you?
你进来的时候没见到谁出门吧
Uh, no.
没见到
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表