剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
We just sang together.
只是一起唱歌♥罢了
Well, he wanted to sing with me,
是他想跟我一起唱歌♥
but I didn't think he really made much sense for my career.
但是我觉得他对我的事业作用不大
As a musician, he's just, you know...
作为音乐人 他就...
Okay.
一般般吧
He's amazing.
他非常棒
You two are gonna play the March Lawn festival.
你俩要一起在三月草坪音乐节上表演对吧
No, I'm not.
我不去
Oh, he texted me last night
他昨晚还给我发短♥信♥
and said that he was still planning on going.
说他还在打算去参加呢
You're not going with him?
你不跟他一起去吗
Truman...
杜鲁门...
Their reps are on the way, right from the airport.
他们的代表刚下飞机 正在来的路上
We're not prepped at all.
我们根本就没做好准备
Is that yours?
这是你的狗吗
Well, I figured I couldn't sing the praises of your app
我觉得要是自己不做点市场调研
without some personal market research,
就无法对你开♥发♥的程序一通赞扬
so I futzed around with it,
所以我就玩了玩
and it said I could benefit from having a companion.
程序说找个伴儿对我有好处
And?
然后呢
Well, the part about cleaning up after it
虽然我不怎么喜欢
doesn't exactly make me happy,
给它打扫清洗
but I like the little guy.
但是我喜欢这个小家伙
Oh, a messenger dropped off something on your desk
对了 今早我进来时看到
when I was walking in this morning.
有人在你桌子上放了什么东西
I always like making the first payment
我一向喜欢亲自
to my contractors in person.
给我的承包商付首款
I enjoy looking the ones who did a good job in the eye
我喜欢看着工作出色的人的眼睛
and conveying my sincere thanks.
向对方传达我诚挚的谢意
I like looking the ones who did a terrible job in the eye too.
我也喜欢看那些表现糟糕的人的眼睛
Luckily for you, you're the former.
很幸运 你是前者
When I see your budget for the next phase,
等我看到你下个阶段的预算
I can give you more of an advance.
我可以给你更多的预付款
Thank you.
谢谢
You seem out of sorts.
你好像心情不好
Me?
我吗
No, it's nothing.
没有 没事
Rosalie told me what happened here the other day.
罗莎莉告诉我前几天这里发生的事了
What did she tell you?
她告诉你什么了
I know who he is, Grace.
我知道他是谁 格蕾丝
I entertain a lot.
我经常出去娱乐放松
We've seen each other quite a few times.
我们见过很多次
But are you okay, really?
不过你真的没事吗
It sounded like a
听起来这是段
very passionate encounter.
很有激♥情♥的艳遇
Yes, I'm okay.
我挺好的
At home?
家里的情况呢
If there's anything I can do,
如果需要我帮忙的话
Thank you, but I don't think,
谢谢 不过不用了
thank you.
非常感谢
I understand.
我理解
You're going on a trip?
你要出去旅游吗
Yes, it's a little unexpected,
是的 这是趟意外之旅
but I won't be going alone, I hope.
但希望我不用独自前往
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me, love.
失陪一下 甜心
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello.
你好
Maybe it's easier if I do say yes,
我知道只有答应你才可以完事
because you won't take no for an answer.
因为你不会接受任何拒绝
Darling, I was just talking about you.
亲爱的 我正说到你呢
Now's not really a good time.
现在不是说这个的时候
This won't take long.
不会很久的
I'm done.
我没什么要说的了
We're done.
我们结束了
Please don't act like a teenager about this
不要像个毛头小子一样
and do it over the phone.
在电♥话♥里解决一切
Come by so we can talk about it.
过来吧 我们好好谈谈
You never even heard my full offer.
你还不知道我开出的条件呢
What the hell you doing?
你在干什么
I said we got a ton of work to do.
我们还有一堆工作要做
Come on.
来吧
So sorry about that.
不好意思
Where were we?
我们刚才说到哪了
You know, I should get going.
我应该走了
I'll be in touch about the next phase.
关于下阶段的情况我再联♥系♥你
I have to go. Okay.
我真的要走了 好吧
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全不合常理啊
I know; it's a lot to digest.
我知道 你需要慢慢接受
This just sounds like something I would do.
这听上去比较像我会做的事
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你这么说是想让我感觉好一点吗
In a weird way, I guess it does kind of make sense,
从某个奇怪的角度想 这事倒是正常
because now that I'm in a good relationship
因为现在我谈了一场正常的恋爱
and my life is going good.
而且我最近过得很好
You don't have to be the good girl anymore,
所以相应地 你就不用永远做个乖乖女
and so this kind of gives you permission
好像给了你某种允许
to finally be the one to mess up.
让你也能胡来一回
All right, this is exactly why we don't talk,
好吧 这就是为什么我们不和彼此聊天
because it's just always about you, Steph.
因为事情总是扯回到你身上 斯黛芬
Grace, please, stop.
格蕾丝 别走
Please, wait, I'm sorry.
等等 是我不好
I'm just, I'm in shock too.
我只是和你一样震惊
I can't imagine what this must be like for you.
我不能想象这件事情对你的影响
And I feel bad that you didn't, you know,
而你居然不能信任我
trust me enough to let me in.
这让我很受伤
I'm a bad person.
我是个坏人
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I'm a bad mom.
我不是一个好母亲
You're human, Grace.
你只是个普通人而已 格蕾丝
You were with the same man for 20 years.
你和同一个人生活了二十年
You put your whole life on hold to raise a daughter,
把全部的时间都用来养育女儿
a pretty great daughter.
一个优秀的nerve
But shit happens, you know?
但是世事无常
People change.
人总是会变的
We're gonna go see a therapist.
我们要去咨♥询♥专家
I asked him to go, and he jumped at the chance, so,
我让他和我一起去 他立刻就答应了 所以
I don't think that's a good idea.
我不觉得这是个好主意
You don't know what he's gonna say in there.
你不知道他到时候会说什么
He could be waiting for the right time
说不定他就这是等着到那里之后
to ambush you with divorce papers.
突然拿出来一份离婚协议
Neil would never do that.
尼尔不会这么对我的
He'd never do anything to hurt me.
他永远不会伤害我
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Things are kind of great between us.
我们之间挺好的
I don't even know how to explain this.
我也不知道怎么跟你解释
Okay, clearly you're not thinking rationally right now,
好吧 很明显你现在无法理性思考
so, hey, I'll be the voice of reason here.
那让我来做理性的那个人
According to you,
据你所说
he knows all about what you've been doing in your life,
他对你的生活了如指掌
and you know next to nothing what he's been doing in his.
但你对他几乎是一无所知
You need to protect yourself.
你需要保护好自己
He's gone from the house 12 hours a day.
他每天离家十二个小时
I'd start by looking deeper
换了是我 我就要趁他不在的时候
into what it is he's doing when he's gone.
仔细查查他都干了什么
Hi.
你好
Aneeka.
阿妮卡
It's Anika.
是安妮卡
But, sorry. Okay.
不好意思 好吧
They didn't let me up, so,
他们不让我进去 所以
It's Sunday.
今天是周日
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表