剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
You guys seriously want to hear this?
你们真想听吗
Yeah. Let's hear it.
当然要听
Don't be a tease. Play it.
别吊胃口了 开始吧
**Nobody's perfect so nobody's trying*
*人无完人就不做好人
**My best isn't good enough so why bother fighting*
*付出无效就干脆放弃
No. I meant it as a metaphor.
不是 我说的是一种比喻
You know, not literally a mask.
不是真的面具
You're talking to someone who speaks in metaphor.
我这人说话就爱比喻
I get it.
我懂了
I mean, like, the dedicated husband,
好比说 好丈夫
the father, the financial advisor.
父亲 财务顾问
That's the part that I've been showing the rest of the world.
这几个是我向世人所展示的形象
But I'm realizing that there's this whole
但我发觉 在此之下
other person underneath that.
有另外一个人的存在
So now you see Grace the same way, wearing a mask.
现在你看格蕾丝也觉得她戴了面具
Well, Simon said that she needed support
西蒙说她需要支持
in following her dreams.
去追寻她的梦想
I guess I always thought that was being with me,
原来一直以为她的梦想是跟我在一起
raising a family.
组建家庭
And now?
现在呢
Well, when we met, Grace's dream was to study
我们认识的时候 格蕾丝的梦想是
design in Florence
在佛罗伦萨学习设计
take the Fulbright that she got in college.
接受她在大学拿到的富布莱特奖学金
I stopped her from doing that.
是我阻止了她
So you don't think the person you married
所以你觉得你娶的人
is actually your wife.
已经不是你的妻子了
Look, I think she's trying to be.
我觉得她在努力
But I don't think that's actually who she is.
但那不是她
Or it's not all of who she is anyway.
或者说不完全是真正的她
I understand it. I just went through it.
我理解 我也经历过
I mean, I'm still going through it.
其实我依然在经历这个过程
Well, have you asked her about this?
你问过她这些吗
Well, I think I'm afraid of what I might hear.
可能我是害怕听到她的回答吧
We all have two sides of ourselves, Neil.
是人都有两面 尼尔
Some of us even more.
有的甚至还不止
Some we never show anyone but ourselves.
有些事 我们从不示人
Yeah, but if--if--if we, like, you know,
话是没错 但如果...
both take off our masks, so to speak,
比如说 我们都摘下面具
we might not even recognize each other.
也许根本认不出彼此
Maybe you should leave them on for now.
或许你们现在还该继续戴着
At least then we still know who we are.
至少这样我们还知道自己是谁
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表