剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
In every sense.
各种层面
Look,
听着
I know you don't want to have sex with me.
我知道你不想和我滚床单
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
That's why you're here.
不然叫你来干什么
What did Adriana tell you?
艾德里安娜怎么跟你说的
She told me you were a good dancer.
她说你擅长跳舞
What kind of escort are you?
你这算什么"护花使者"
We had to use all the money at the door.
进门的时候把钱都用光了
Shakes the whole thing.
总算是进去了
I have to go.
我得走了
Listen, I'll--I'll--
这样 我
I will deal with the check on the way out.
账我出去的时候结
I--I have to go.
我得走了
This is my style.
这才是我的风格
Your style has an exquisite ass.
你这风格臀部可真紧致
That--that's--
这个 那
That's who I am.
那才是我
Or that's who I was supposed to be.
或者那才是我本来的样子
It's never too late
成为心里向往的样子
to become who you want to become, dear.
什么时候都不嫌晚 亲爱的
I've seen it happen recently with a man I know.
我最近认识的一个男的就做到了
It's been liberating to watch.
看着令人释然
Trust me.
相信我
There's hope for you.
你还有希望
No way I'm gonna make it to spin class this morning, Steph.
我今早赶不上舞蹈课了 斯黛芬
I was calling to tell you I'm not going.
我刚打给你就想说我不去了呢
Yeah? What's your excuse?
是吗 什么借口
I got a breakfast date.
我约了人吃早餐
And you want to guess with who?
你想猜猜是谁吗
I really wouldn't.
没兴趣哎
Dylan.
迪兰
He asked you out?
他约的你吗
I texted him last night.
我昨晚给他发的短♥信♥
You asked him out?
是你约的他
You bet I did. Ooh.
当然了
That's so like you.
绝对是你的风格
But you know what's not like me?
知道什么不是我风格吗
Feeling like I see a future with this guy.
我感觉和他有未来
I'm serious.
认真的
He's, uh, kind of got me already.
感觉他把我迷住了
Isn't that crazy?
有点像疯话吧
Yeah.
是
For you, that's crazy.
对你来说 有点疯狂
Stalk much?
你常跟踪别人吗
You didn't return any of my texts.
你不回我的信息
Wow, you really are like my mother.
你还真像我妈
You should've stayed.
你应该留下的
You were with someone.
你当时和别人在一起
Whatever.It was dumb to show up like that.
算了吧 就那样出现也挺蠢的
Why? You finished the song?
怎么 你歌♥写完了
She was just a friend, by the way.
顺便说一下 她只是我朋友
Why would I care?
关我什么事
Why wouldn't you?
为什么不关
Someone's full of themselves.
有人还真自恋啊
Come on. Own it, will you?
拜托 抓住机会懂不懂
You took a risk like I told you.
你已经按我说的冒了险
You did the right thing.
你做的对
So it didn't work out.
这事儿没成
Use it now. Finish the song.
用这种经历去完成你的歌♥
What are you talking about? I did not take a risk.
你说什么呢 那不是冒险
I just wanted out of the house.
我只是不想在家待着而已
And you just happened to end up at my place?
那么巧就跑到我那了
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Well, I'm starting to.
刚开始了解
And I guess I'm a little disappointed now.
现在觉得有点失望
Look, if you finish it,
你要是写完了
give me a call if you want.
如果你愿意 可以给我打电♥话♥
I'm not gonna bug you anymore.
我不会再来烦你了
Wait a second.
等一下
All right then.
那好吧
She's not here.
她不在
She's hungover.
她在宿醉
You never slept with her.
你没和她睡
No.
没有
You probably think
你觉得
that's some sort of victory for you, don't you?
你赢了是不是
Doug called me this morning.
道格早上给我打电♥话♥
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪
I thought you two might want to be alone.
我以为你们要单独说话
You said you wanted to learn how I do what I do, so learn.
你说你想跟我学 现在你就学着
She asked you to sleep with her.
她要求你和她睡
And you told me that wasn't part of the evening.
你不是说这事不在发生吗
It's part of the job description.
这是你职责所在
And I don't think I want to do this anymore.
那我以后不做了
Honestly, Neil, sometimes I wonder
说实话 尼尔 有时候我怀疑
if your brains are really worth it,
你的脑子到底值不值
because your body certainly isn't.
显然你的身体不值
Now I know why your wife did what she did.
现在我理解你老婆为什么这么做了
You don't judge my wife.
不许你评判我老婆
You don't get to judge.
你没资格评判
I don't judge it, I applaud it.
我不是评判 我是赞同
God, why do couples always feel the need
老天 为什么结婚的人一出问题
to test their spouses at the first sign of trouble
就要测试他们的配偶
when they should really be testing themselves?
而不是先看看自己有什么毛病
What the hell do you think I've been trying to do?
你觉得我这么努力是为了什么
Biding your time before you can make a real decision
在你真正能决定想过什么样的生活之前
about what you want out of your life?
消磨消磨时间
Bullshit.
放屁
I know exactly what I want out of life.
我清楚我想怎么过
I want a partner.
我想要一个伴侣
A partner that I can love.
我可以爱的伴侣
A partner that I can trust.
我可以相信的伴侣
You want a fantasy.
你要的是个幻觉
Sorry, darling,
抱歉 亲爱的
But we're all alone in this world.
世界上所有人都是孤单的
No matter how hard we try, we are alone.
无论如何努力 都是孤单的
The rest of it-- love, marriage--
其他的什么爱啊 婚姻啊
It's just a distraction.
都是消遣
You only believe that
你会这么认为
because you've given up on that ever happening to you.
是因为你已经放弃相信你会遇上这么一个人
I haven't given up. I've surrendered.
我没有放弃 我是投降了
There's a peace that comes with that.
以此换来了我的平静
Hello.
你好
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Tell me what it is that you need.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what it is that you need.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what it is that you need.
告诉我你需要什么
Hello.
你好
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你的
Tell me what it is that you need.
告诉我你需要什么
Hello, hello.
你好 你好
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Tell me what it is that you need.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what it is that you need.
告诉我你需要什么
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表