剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Do you really think you're gonna go to that college?
你真的要去那所大学吗
It's not that far. If I end up going there...
反正也不远 如果最后我去那里...
we can still see each other. Don't worry.
我们还是可以见面 不用担心
Anyways, it's not like I'm going next year.
反正我又不是明年就去
That wasn't what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Oh, I just mean we could keep working together,
我是说我们还是可以继续合作
you know, on songs. I wouldn't be that far.
一起写歌♥ 这地方也不是太远
But who cares?
不过这个无所谓了
It's not like we have to be in the same room for that.
反正写歌♥我们又不需要非得共处一室
So I'll tex--or call you when I get back
那我给你发 我回来后给你打电♥话♥
or text you, whatever.
或者给你发短♥信♥吧
Wow, she's relentless.
你妈妈还真是不死心啊
Hey, have fun.
玩得开心点
Happiness is elusive,
幸福难以捉摸
and if we want Victor onboard,
如果想要维克托加入
we have to show him where the profit lies in this.
我们就得让他知道其中的利润
I can prepare some market research this weekend.
这周末我可以准备个市场调查
No, this isn't about typical market research, this is about--
不 一般市场调查搞不定 这...
Neil, I've got your wife on line three.
尼尔 你妻子在三号♥线上
All right, tell her I'll be right there.
好 告诉她我马上接电♥话♥
Um, look into happiness. Uh...
找些与幸福...相关的资料
books, classes, therapy, drugs, religion.
书籍 课程 疗法 毒品 宗教
I think this is so amazing, what you're doing.
我觉得你现在正在做的事真的很厉害
We're all talking about it.
大家都在讨论这个
I'll get you everything you need.
我会找到你需要的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Where are you? We wanted to beat traffic.
你在哪 说好要错开交通高峰的
Yeah. Um...
对...
Look, something's come up.
但我现在有点事
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Neil, this is her first college visit.
尼尔 这是她第一次去大学参观
And I told you that this could be a bad weekend.
我告诉过你这周末不会好过
And I told you this was the only weekend
我也告诉过你只有这周末
we could do this, and you committed.
我们能去 你都答应我了
Victor is saying he'll pull the project
维克托说如果周一前没有成果
if I don't have something by Monday,
他就会撤下我的项目
and I have put so much work into this--
我为此付出了那么多努力...
Okay, well, Victor doesn't have kids, does he?
维克托自己又没孩子 对不对
He doesn't know how important this is.
他不知道这件事有多么重要
No, but he does sign my paychecks,
但是是他给我开工资啊
and without that, there is no college.
没有工资 那大学就上不成了
Look, I'm already on thin ice
产品开♥发♥试验阶段
by experimenting with product development.
我都如履薄冰了
If I fail...
如果我失败了...
Can we reschedule?
我们能找别的时间去吗
No, we can't reschedule.
不 我们不能重新约
These trips have to be planned months in advance.
参观需要提前几个月预约
Damn it, Neil.
该死 尼尔
This is my job, Grace, all right?
这就是我的工作 格蕾丝 好吗
I have to bring in an income.
我得赚钱
I've got Victor on Line Three, Neil.
维克托在三号♥线 尼尔
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I, uh, I don't mean to fight.
我不想吵架
I can promise you I will be there on Sunday.
我跟你保证 我周日会到的
Fine.
好吧
Brown rice. Yeah.
糙米 是的
Oh, and can you add an extra egg roll?
能多给我加个蛋卷吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Um...credit card?
信♥用♥卡♥
Number--
卡♥号♥♥是...
You know what? I'll just pay cash. Yeah.
算了 我直接付现金
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hello.
你好
Picked up.
总算接了
I can hear you breathing, Neil.
我能听到你的呼吸声 尼尔
Why are you calling me?
你给我打电♥话♥干什么
Uh, to pass along a message from Mallory.
帮玛洛里传个话
Who?
谁
Yeah, right. You know who.
是的 你知道是谁
I guess she was looking to recreate
我猜她是想重度
that special evening you two had,
你们俩那特殊的一晚
so I explained to her that you were pinch-hitting that night
所以我跟她说了你那晚只是替补
and gave her your number.
并把你的电♥话♥给了她
M-my personal number?
我的私人电♥话♥吗
Hey, you want to live the life, my friend,
你想体验这种生活 朋友
you got to learn how to handle your clients.
你就得学会怎么和客户打交道
And if you want any advice
如果你需要点建议好在
on how to really impress her for the second date, I usually--
第二次约会时令她刮目相看 我...
You're welcome.
不客气
Course catalogs are available
课程目录可在
at the information table in the quad.
院中♥央♥信息台领♥取♥
Catalogs are available
课程目录可在
at the information table in the quad.
院中♥央♥信息台领♥取♥
Hi. We're here to check in for the tour. Truman.
你好 我们是来参观的 杜鲁门
Yes. Welcome to Rand, Trumans.
是的 欢迎来到兰德 杜鲁门
How was your first night in the dorms?
宿舍第一夜怎么样
Oh, god, it's been a long time.
天啊 真漫长
Were the beds always that small?
床一直这么小吗
We've been protesting those jailhouse conditions
我们从大一就在抗♥议♥
since freshman year.
这些跟监狱一样的宿舍了
Administration won't budge...
行政部门就是不让步
But who sleeps in college, right?
但谁会住在学校里呢 是不是
Anika, you are tour group "D."
安妮卡 你在D组
You're gonna meet your group at the statue of Walter Bayer
穿过院子到那雕塑下去和组员集♥合♥
across the quad. School's first president.
雕塑是沃尔特·拜耳 学校第一任校长
Ah, Walter Bayer--
沃尔特·拜耳
The slave-owning bigot turned war hero.
那个奴隶制顽固分子最后变成战争英雄
You told me to research the college before I got here.
你告诉我要在来之前调查一下这所大学的
I researched.
我调查了
She's not wrong.
她说的没错
Oh, wow. We used to decorate him every homecoming.
以前每次返校我们都会装饰他
Do I have to wear a name tag?
我需要带名牌吗
I really don't want to wear a name tag.
我真心不想带名牌
I'm not gonna stop you.
我不会阻止你的
Oh, all right, mom.
好吧 妈妈
Uh, wait. I think I'm coming with you.
等等 我跟你一起去
The tour's for potential incoming students only.
只允许未来有可能入校的学生参观
Oh, well, I used to be a student here.
我以前也是这里的学生
Mom. Okay, fine. Fine.
妈妈 好吧 好吧
Hey, can you please just take some pictures so I--
你能不能拍点照片 这样我...
And text me when you're done?
参观完后给我发信息
Good morning, Neil.
早上好 尼尔
How can I make you happy today?
我今天怎么做才能让你开心呢
I want to be with my family,
我想和我家人在一起
so how can I convince my bosses
我怎样才能快速让我的老板
that you are profitable quickly?
相信你是可以盈利的呢
Here is a listing for six financial service companies
这是你们区六家金融服务公♥司♥的
in your area.
名单
Not exactly what I was asking for.
这不是我想要的
Hello?
你好
You are three times more productive at work tasks
休息或放松后 你的工作效率
after periods of rest or leisure.
是之前的三倍
Acts of service or charity are also beneficial
服务或者慈善行为也有利
as they foster a sense of self-worth,
因为这会在脑中释放血清素
releasing serotonin in the brain.
产生自我价值感
In other words, keep calm and do something nice, Neil.
也就是说保持冷静 做点好事 尼尔
You were right. That did feel good.
你说得对 的确感觉不错
You had two calls.
你有两通电♥话♥
I sent them right to voicemail
我把它们转到了语♥音♥信箱
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表