剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
You didn't tell me you lost your phone.
你没告诉我你手♥机♥丢了
It was just a crazy week.
上周事情太多了
And I'm gonna get it back.
我会把手♥机♥找回来的
There's not gonna be any problems.
不会有任何问题
I just need you to write me a check, that's all.
我只需要你给我写张支票 仅此而已
And if you want to go ahead and book another appointment,
如果你想定好下一次约会时间
then we can just--
我们就可以直接...
What--what's wrong?
怎么了
Isn't that yours?
那不是你的车吗
Hey! No! No!
我说你快住手
Easy, chief. What are you doing?
别紧张 哥们 你这是干什么
This is my car. That's your car?
这是我的车 是你的车吗
Yes. You're Simon?
对 你是西蒙吗
Yeah. Repossession.
对 车要收回
No. What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I just made a payment on this.
我刚付过一次款
This is bullshit.
简直胡闹
Take it up with the bank, okay?
去跟银行那边说 好吗
Trust me.
相信我
I really-- I can't thank you enough for this opportunity.
我真的 太感谢你给我这次机会了
It was such a horrible interview that day.
那天面试情况很不理想
I didn't think he liked me at all.
我还以为他根本不喜欢我
Well, Leon's a friend of mine,
利昂是我的朋友
but he can come off that way.
但他有时候是会给人那种感觉
He said you had a great portfolio, though,
不过他说你简历很棒
and you just needed somebody to give you a chance.
只是需要一次机会
I see so much potential here.
这里绝对潜力无穷
You know, it's funny.
其实说来有趣
A few years ago, we were just a small startup in my college dorm,
几年前我们在大学寝室里开始创业
and now, we have a building.
到现在我们拥有了一栋大楼
Well, you know, you work hard
你们努力工作
and follow your dreams,
追求自己的梦想
and good things happen.
总会有回报的
How soon can you get us a presentation?
什么时候可以给我展示一下看看
Next week.
下周
Hey, the sooner the better, okay?
越快越好 好吗
Thank you. We're really counting on you.
谢谢 我们就靠你了
Okay.
没问题
Shit.
搞什么
This is Neil. Hey, babe.
我是尼尔 亲爱的
Hi.
亲爱的
So I had a meeting with that startup company today,
今天我跟那个创业公♥司♥的人见面了
and guess what.
你猜怎么着
I got the job.
我被录用了
The design thing? For the lobby.
去帮他们设计吗 设计大厅
I mean, technically, I have to put together a presentation,
严格来说我还得准备做一次设计展示
they have to approve it,
他们看过之后才行
but they're really eager for me to get started.
不过他们很想让我快点开工
Isn't it great?
是不是很棒
Oh, that's amazing.
太棒了
Do you know where the charger for the video camera is?
你知道摄像机的充电器放哪儿了吗
Neil? I'm listening.
尼尔 听着呢
Do you know where the charger for the video camera is?
你知道摄像机的充电器放哪儿了吗
You know what? I have a really important meeting
话说我现在得去准备
that I have to prepare for, so, um,
一个非常重要的会议
can we talk about this later?
我们等会儿再聊好吗
Sure.
行
I should be home for dinner.
我晚上会回家吃饭
Okay, see you then.
好的 到时见
Yeah, bye.
再见
Neil here has been a star at the firm
尼尔一直是我们公♥司♥的
for a long time.
明星员工
Congratulations are in order.
该恭喜恭喜你了
A new partnership.
新的合伙人
Speaking of which, did your lawyers have a chance
说到这 你的律师看过
to go over the client agreement--
客户协议了吗
I want to hear what Neil has to say about my portfolio
在签署任何协议之前
before we talk about signing any agreements.
我想听听尼尔对我的投资组合的看法
So what do you think? Room to grow?
你觉得如何 还有成长空间吗
We get more aggressive? More adventurous?
我们要再主动些 大胆些
Neil?
尼尔
Neil?
尼尔
Yes, absolutely.
没错 当然
Okay. I thought you were excited
好吧 我还以为我来这儿
for me to be here. Oh, he is.
你们都很激动呢 他确实激动
We are. We are very--
我们都是 我们非常...
No, you didn't let me finish.
不 让我把话说完
I mean, it's one thing to hear it from Victor,
不管维克托怎么说
but your wife assured me
可你老婆告诉我
you couldn't wait to start making me some money.
你已经等不及要为我赚钱了
I called her right after you and I spoke
你和我一谈完 我就打电♥话♥给她
because I had to be sure
因为我得确保
that the cryptic guy that I met at the party
在派对上遇到的神秘家伙
was serious about helping me.
是真的想要帮我的
She said you were chomping at the bit.
她说你已经跃跃欲试了
You spoke to Grace?
你和格蕾丝谈过
Who's Grace?
谁是格蕾丝
That's--that's Neil's wife.
尼尔的老婆
She said her name was Adriana.
她说她叫艾德里安娜
Neil Truman,
尼尔·杜鲁门
you found your way back to me.
你回来找我了
What a surprise.
真没想到啊
Come in.
进来
Would you like anything to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Sweetie, would you grab us water and some ice please?
亲爱的 能拿点水和冰块过来吗
Sit.
坐
I just came from a meeting with Charles.
我刚和查尔斯开完会
Ooh, sorry, it was probably a bit of a shock, huh?
抱歉 是不是让你受了点惊吓
You almost cost me my job.
你差点让我丢了饭碗
Imagine my surprise when he called me.
他打给我的时候我也很意外
It didn't even make sense.
没道理啊
The longer he spoke--
他说得越久
What did he say?
他说了什么
Something about your uncanny ability to show profits
说你有能在经济不景气的时候
in a down economy.
还能赚钱的神奇能力
You know what I mean.
你知道我要问什么
Like on a more personal level?
你说私人方面吗
Mostly the boring stuff.
都是些无聊的话
But I did go online and come across this video
但我确实上网查了一下
of you on a plane.
看到了你在飞机上的视频
Riveting.
蛮有意思的
I was having a bad day.
我当时心情不好
Yeah.
看得出来
Look, I appreciate you covering for me like that, but--
我很感谢你为我打掩护 但...
Professional courtesy, you don't have to thank me.
职场礼节罢了 没什么好谢
Discretion is part of the arrangement.
谨慎是安排工作的一部分
So we can just forget everything that's happened
那我们就忘了这些事
and just let it go.
别再提起了
Well, I think you at least owe me an explanation.
我觉得你至少还欠我一个解释
I did just lie about being your wife in order
我撒谎说我是你老婆
to save you a career-changing opportunity.
替你留住了一个职场转型的好机会
Yeah, well, we'll see about that.
好不好还不一定呢
I want to know more of your story, Neil.
我想更了解你 尼尔
It's complicated.
一言难尽
You know, I got quite a few calls after that party,
话说派对结束后我接到不少电♥话♥
not just from Charles.
还不只查尔斯
There are at least half a dozen dates I--
至少还有五六个约会我...
I told you, I'm not interested.
我告诉过你我不感兴趣
You didn't let me finish--
你让我说完...
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表