剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I didn't really need your help
我不是要你来帮我
in creating something to tell me what I needed from a store.
开♥发♥一个告诉我我需要买♥♥什么的东西
I want--
我想要...
You want what?
你想要什么
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Because you're not a product developer.
因为你不是个产品设计师
You're the money. A suit.
你是消费者 比如这件西装
And you wear it well.
你穿着很合身
I don't think you're seeing the whole picture, though.
但是我觉得你没有看到大局
If we partner with some of the big retail chains--
如果我们跟一些大型零售连锁店合作...
No, my life's more than that right now.
不 我的生活现在不止如此
I don't want to--I don't want to just use.
我不想 我不想只是使用
I want to create.
我想创造
You mean like a venture capitalist?
你是指像风险资本家一样吗
No, not a--no.
不 不是
This should be more than just about money.
我想要的不只关乎金钱
Look, whatever this is, this is a tool.
不论这是什么 也只是个工具而已
I want a result. I want a human result.
我想要结果 一个人性化的结果
You want it to create happiness.
你想让它创造幸福
I want it to help me create happiness.
我想让他它帮我创造幸福
To help all of us.
帮助我们所有人
Does that program have access to texts?
你那个程序能访问私人短♥信♥吗
Not yet.
还不行
All right, let's keep it that way.
好 就这样就行
Build me something that isn't just a distraction.
我不要消遣 给我实实在在的东西
No, but I looked into it.
不 我查过了
You do a semester in Florence, you get the same credits
在佛罗伦萨上一个学期 可以跟在这里一样
as you would here.
拿到同样的学分
Uh-oh, looks like rent-a-cop's making another big bust.
看来我们的业余警♥察♥又抓了个大坏蛋
I think I know that guy.
我好像认识那个人
Look, this is a private campus.
我们校园不对外人开放
So unless you have business here--
除非你有什么事...
I do, but if you don't let me on, I can't--
我有事 但如果你赶我走 我不...
Her. I was looking for her.
就是她 我是来找她的
Anika, can you please tell this man I'm not a sexual predator?
安妮卡 你能告诉这个人我不是色狼吗
Uh, we know each other.
我们认识
It's okay.
没事的
Well, explain the rules to him,
跟他说清楚我们这里的规矩
and next time there won't be a problem.
下次就不会出现类似问题了
Let me talk to you later.
我晚点再找你
Sure.
好啊
You're not on Facebook.
你没有脸书账号♥
Anymore. What are you doing here?
注销不用了 你来干什么
Oh, my God!
天哪
There's only one bus line that drops off
边栏酒吧附近只有
anywhere near Sidebar.
一趟公交车
You found this? Yeah, it was easy.
你找到了吗 不难找
I went to the bus depot, searched about a dozen buses.
我去公交车站找了十几辆公交车
Interviewed ten bus drivers.
问了十几名司机
Oh, it had your school info in your wallet.
我看你钱包上有你的学校信息
Thought I'd stop by here.
就过来找你了
Figured if I showed up at your crib,
我觉得如果到你家去找你
it'd be kind of creepy, you know?
会有点恐怖
You did not have to do this.
其实你不用这么做的
Are you kidding? You actually forced me to.
开什么玩笑 是你逼我的好吗
Your song from the other night.
那晚听你唱歌♥之后
I--I can't get it out of my head.
你的歌♥声就一直萦绕在我脑海里
I really want to record it.
我真的想把歌♥录下来
Record you.
把你录下来
I mean, it's got some real pop potential.
你真的很有唱流行音乐的潜力
You're a real talent.
你很有天赋
Are you making this up?
你这是随口瞎诌的吗
I know you said the song's not finished,
我知道你说过歌♥还没有完成
but I got some serious connections.
但是我有门路
If you can get it done, I think we could make a hit.
你写完的话 我觉得我们可以大获成功
I just got a pair of those.
我刚买♥♥了一双一样的
Heard they're great.
听说这鞋很棒
Gail?
盖尔对吗
Yeah.
没错
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Thanks for meeting me like this.
谢谢你愿意这时候来见我
Lunch is my only free time, so I kind of have to pack
我只有在午餐时间有空 所以我
all my extracurriculars in.
把这段时间拿来运动了
So, Adriana explained the situation?
所以艾德里安娜和你说过了吧
Enough to intrigue me, yeah.
是的 她说的足够激起我的好奇心了
What did you find so intriguing?
你对哪方面感到好奇
Well, the fact that
我好奇的是
it was your husband that set this up.
这事居然是你丈夫安排的
Well, you run into that all the time in your line of work.
对你来说也见怪不怪了吧
I guess I-I still find it unique.
我还是觉得这事挺少见的
A married couple exploring other partners openly.
一对夫妇公开寻找其他伴侣
I mean, it's hardly common.
这不常见
But it works for you.
但你好像挺自在的
Well, it works for us.
我们都挺自在的
I think if it just worked for me,
如果这个办法只对我有用的话
then that wouldn't make much sense.
就没什么意义了
Right.
好吧
So how-how does that work?
那这么做的意义是什么呢
I mean, what are the benefits?
这对你们有什么好处
What do you get out of it?
你们从中得到什么
No, I'm just trying to understand
抱歉 我只是想搞清楚
what you guys want.
你们俩想要什么
I'm going to let my husband explain that.
我让我丈夫来解释吧
Hi, babe. Hey.
午安 宝贝 午安
This is Simon.
这是西蒙
Hey, nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hey.
你好
What do you think?
你怎么想
Shave another two minutes off our time today?
从我们的运动时间里抽两分钟出来
You guys run together? Well, we used to ski together,
你们一起跑步 我们曾经一起滑雪
but didn't work out too well.
但下场不太好
I'm going to go stretch
我要去拉伸一下
and let the two of you get better acquainted.
你们俩好好谈谈吧
I like his energy, babe.
我喜欢他身上的能量 宝贝
Adriana tells me you're a great dancer.
艾德里安娜说你舞跳得很棒
I used to be pretty good myself.
我以前跳得也不错
Now I'm only good in straight lines.
现在我只会推着轮椅走直线了
My wife, though,
但是我老婆
she really misses it.
她很怀念跳舞
On the list of things I can no longer give her,
那些我不能再陪她一起做的事情里
that seems to always be near the top.
跳舞好像总是排第一
So you want me to take her dancing?
所以你想让我带她去跳舞
As a start.
作为一个开始
Everything below the waist, in case you were wondering.
你想知道的话 腰部以下的任何活动
Oh, no. It just really limits
抱歉 这大大局限了
what I'm capable of, so I have to be creative.
我可以做的事 所以我得发挥想象
Love can only take a couple so far
只有先满足了双方的需求
before their needs get in the way.
爱才能让婚姻长久
Hey, babe. I need to get back to work early,
宝贝 我得早点回去上班
so do you mind if we run first and sort of...
要不我们先去跑步然后
Oh, that's fine by me. Great. Okay.
我没问题 好的
It was important we met face to face first.
事先碰面非常重要
I can call you later. Yeah, that's fine.
我可以晚点打给你 好的
She's been real picky in the past, but,
我老婆以前非常挑剔 但是这次
I think this is gonna work out.
我觉得没问题
And you'll see,
而且你会发现
she is absolutely amazing in bed.
她的床上功夫很厉害
Ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗 开始吧
No, thank you.
拒接 谢谢
So this is what you've been up to with your life?
所以你最近就在做这些事
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表