剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
so you wouldn't be disturbed.
这样你就不会被打扰了
You sent them to voicemail? Wait.
你把它们转到了语言信箱 等等
You can do that?
你还能做这个
Yes. Should I add Mallory to your contacts?
可以 要我把玛洛里加到联♥系♥人里吗
Would you like to call her back?
要不要给她打回去
All right, that should be enough. Yep.
好了 这么多应该够了
Now bury it.
现在把电脑埋进去
I think it's fried, man.
我觉得这电脑已经没救了
Oh, they say it takes, like, one or two days.
他们说你得等上一两天
Here, I'll take that.
好了 我来吧
You got any beer? Yeah.
你有啤酒吗 有啊
So, listen, man, I gotta ask.
伙计 我得问问
You and Renee,
你和蕾妮怎么了
The last two beers?
就剩两罐啤酒了
Come on, it's saturday afternoon.
放松点 现在可是周六下午
No kids, no wife. Let's make a run.
你老婆孩子都不在家 我们好好喝一杯
I got some work to do.
我还有工作要做
Look, I know what you're getting at,
我知道你想说什么
And, sorry about all the noise,
很抱歉那天我们吵架太大声了
but that's just what it sounds like
但那代表着
when things are going well with us.
我和我老婆之间没有问题
Going well?
这叫没有问题
All right. You know that box you check
给你解释一下 你从网上下载东西时
when you download something online?
中有一个小框要你打勾的吧
Terms and conditions and shit you never read.
什么条款协议的 一般没人会看
Well, in our relationship,
在我和我老婆的婚姻里
I have my own terms and conditions.
我也有我自己的条款和协议
And when she married my ass, she checked the box.
当她嫁给我时 她在那个框里打了勾
Now, when she violates them, I let her know.
当她破坏了协议的时候 我会提醒她
But don't get it twisted. She does the same to me.
但不要误会 她也这么对我
Yeah, but, I mean, what does that have to do
好吧 但是这和你们对着彼此嚷嚷
with screaming at each other?
有什么关系呢
Means we still care. I mean, I get jealous
这代表我们仍然在乎对方
If she gets attention from other men,
当发现别的男人对她有意思 我会吃醋
and she gets jealous if I get it from other women.
别的女人对我有意思 她也会吃醋
Isn't that a little, How long you been married?
你不觉得这有点 你结婚多久了
Cause you know,
你得知道
once you stop fighting over the small things,
一旦你们不再为小事发生争执
you stop caring.
就意味着你们不在乎对方了
Look, what you hear over there, that isn't problems, man.
那天你听到的那些 都不是问题
That's foreplay.
这是前戏
Cause you know there's nothing better than
因为没有什么比得上
some make-up sex after some good fighting.
大吵一顿之后的弥补性♥爱♥
Hi. I'm looking for the design building, the,
你好 我在找设计学院的楼
A series of missed opportunities,
如果你们不好好利用像兰德这样的大学
that's what college can be
可以提供给你们的资源
if you don't take advantage of all
那么你就会错过
that a university like Rand has to offer.
很多的好机会
Okay, show of hands.
举起手来
Who wants to get the most they can out of college?
谁想在大学好好利用可以得到的所有资源
Perfect.
很好
Next we're gonna take a tour of our library.
我们的下一站是图书馆
It's our oldest building on campus,
这是校园内最老的建筑
built in 1865.
建于1865年
Do your best to keep close and keep your voices low.
尽量跟着我们 不要大声喧哗
Come on and follow me.
跟我来
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Had to see if you were lying to me.
看看你是不是在骗我啊
You were right. This isn't that far.
你说的没错 这里也没有那么远
We can still see each other and work on the music.
我们还是可以见面 一起做音乐
Right.
没错
The music.
音乐
You thought I just came all the way up here
你以为我大老远跑来
just to see you?
就是为了见你
Come on.
来吧
So what you're up to?
你想干嘛
Wanna check around?
随便参观一下
It's really boring, I'll bet you.
这里真的很无聊
It feels really strange.
我感觉很奇怪
I'm not sure I can get used to this.
我不知道我能不能扮好这个角色
You should try being married for real.
你应该试试真的结婚
Not in your cards?
你不这么想
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
If I found the right girl, fell in love.
如果我找到了真命天女 坠入爱河
That's no reason to get married.
那也没必要结婚
Aren't you a hopeless romantic?
你还真是无可救药的浪漫主义啊
You know, not that long ago, most civilized societies,
不久以前 大部分文明社会
almost all societies, really,
基本上所有的社会 真的
thought marrying for love was completely impractical.
都认为为爱结婚非常不现实
Keeps us in business, though.
不过这样我们的生意才做得下去
Speaking of business,
说到生意
the only reason I agreed to do this
我之所以会答应陪你一起来
is because you offered me five times my usual salary.
是因为你答应给我五倍的薪水
And you don't trust me?
你不相信我
Maybe you would make a good husband.
说不定你会是一个好丈夫呢
Satisfied?
这下满意了
We're here.
我们到了
You know...
知道吗
I can't wait to meet my wife now.
我现在迫不及待想见我老婆了
Hello, Lawrence. How can I make you happy today?
你好 劳伦斯 我怎么做能让你幸福
Man, this thing is trippy. It's a workinprogress.
老兄 这货好奇幻 这还不是成品
How's it supposed to make me happy?
她怎么能让我幸福呢
Just give it a second and see what it says.
稍安勿躁 等等看她说什么
This is the Times article I was telling you about.
这就是我跟你说过的时代杂♥志♥上的文章
40 years of happiness research down to three simple steps.
40年的幸福研究总结出仅仅三个步骤
What about beer? Did you get us some beer?
啤酒呢 你给我们带啤酒来了吗
You know what? I found some in the garage.
我刚在车♥库♥找到些啤酒
I put it on ice. You didn't bring me one.
我把它们冰镇起来了 那你也没给我拿一瓶
It appears your wife has not responded
你的妻子并没有回复
to your last seven emails,
你最近给她写的七封邮件
indicating a marital rift--
这说明你们婚姻出现问题
Yeah, you know, you give it your email address,
要知道 你只需提供你的邮箱地址
your social-media handles, and it does the rest.
社交网络操作权 剩下的就交给她了
You should apologize.
你应该跟你妻子道歉
Oh, you're taking her side?
你在帮她说话
You know what? I think
话说 我觉得
I just heard someone at the front door.
我觉得好像有谁在按门铃
Could you go and check?
你可以去应一下门吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
I don't know, man.
老兄 我不晓得
My computer already makes me happy.
我的电脑已经让我觉得很幸福了
It's called porn.
她的名字叫黄♥片♥
Wasn't that the problem in the first place?
你不是就因为这个跟你老婆吵翻的吗
Well, that's all a matter of perspective.
看你站在哪个角度看问题了咯
Hey, hey. Hey, Trent.
你好啊 特伦特
Good to see you. Glad you could come.
很高兴见到你 很高兴你能来
What are you doing here, man?
哥们 你怎么来了
I called him.
我打电♥话♥给他的
You know, I thought a guy in your predicament
我觉得你现在这个情况
could do with some time out with the boys.
可以跟同性朋友们一起热闹热闹
Bunch of us are meeting up at the bar.
我们一大帮人会在酒吧聚聚
I'm your designated driver.
我是你的专属代驾
Oh, man, you did this for me?
老天啊 你特地为我准备的
That's cool. But I already made plans.
太棒了 可是我另有计划了
I mean, why go to a bar when we can chill right here?
我们可以在这放松 为什么非去酒吧
Oh, no, because I got to work.
不行 我得工作
Neil, this is Phil, Eric, and Steve.
尼尔 这是菲尔 埃里克 史蒂夫
Ha ha. No, that's Steve. What's up? What's up, guys?
史蒂夫 你们好吗
What's up? What's up? All right.
你们过得怎么样 好的
The boys.
同性朋友们
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表