剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Looks like someone found a way around our little rule.
看来她是找到了对付规矩的法子
I'll talk to her.
我来跟她谈谈
You already sent this out to a few investors?
你把它给几个投资商发过去了
Six.
六个
You know how many called me back already?
你猜已经多少人打电♥话♥过来了
Eight.
八个
It's tapping into something, the technology.
它触动了一些东西 这项科技
And there's all sorts of uses for it,
它的用途非常广泛
not just in an app.
不仅仅是一个手♥机♥程序而已
Understanding what makes people happy--
了解什么能让人感到幸福
it's universal.
这是全球性的
You were right.
你说对了
And in honor of that,
为了向你致敬
chocolate-covered bacon.
巧克力培根
They are delicious.
超级美味
Neil, your 2:00.
尼尔 你两点的客人
Oh, great. Send her in. And you're welcome.
对 让她进来 不用客气
So let's talk at the end of the day,
我们下班前再聊
set up these meetings, see what we want.
安排会议 讨论一下我们的目的
Good work.
干得不错
You got it.
没问题
Mr. Truman.
杜鲁门先生
Have a seat.
请坐
So, I got your message.
我收到了你的信息
I can't do it.
做不了
Okay. She's in town. We can always reschedule.
好 她就在城里 再约时间也方便
I don't know that I want to go out on
我不知道是否应该
any other dates right now.
再去这些约会了
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Well, that does leave room for interpretation.
给人留下了遐想的空间
Can you give me more of a hint as to why?
能不能再暗示一下是为什么呢
Neil, if I can help you...
尼尔 没准我还能帮上忙呢
I was contacted by a woman the other day.
前两天有个女的来找我
I guess you could say she was my first experience.
可以说她是我的初体验
Her husband found out.
她丈夫发现了
And I don't think that I want to be a part of that.
我不想掺合这些事
Apparently he's extremely upset.
他显然极其生气
This is someone you were dating
这是我们合作之前
before we started working together,
你约会的人
so before you knew what you were doing,
在你不知道自己在干什么
and before I could manage your clients for you,
在我给你安排客户并保证
make sure something like this doesn't happen.
不会发生这些事之前
That's not the point. Of course it is.
这不是重点 当然是重点
I would never put you in that position,
我绝对不会让你陷入那样的局面
Not with the clients I work with.
只要是我安排的客户
If there's something that you need help with now,
如果你现在需要我帮忙
just tell me.
开口就行
Or are things getting a little good at home?
还是家里的事情开始好转了
Why do you think that is?
你为什么会这么想
Neil, don't say no to the one thing
尼尔不要拒绝
that's actually been helping you.
实实在在对你有帮助的事
It's not like you've been going to marriage counseling
这不是去做婚姻咨♥询♥
and working on your communication skills.
提升你的交流能力什么的
You've become this person because of
因为我们的合作
what we've done together.
你变成了现在的你
I'm not interested.
我不感兴趣
But you don't even know who the client is.
可你还不知道客户是谁呢
She's perfect for you.
她和你绝配
Me.
我
Oh, that piece goes in the study.
这件放进书房♥
It's on the left when you get in. Thank you.
进门往左走 谢谢
Just sign right here.
在这签字
Looks almost good. Thanks.
看着很好 谢谢
Come here.
来
What--
怎么
What the-what the hell? What are you doing?
怎么回事 你这是干嘛
I'm telling you the truth.
我要告诉你实情
What are you talking about? What-what truth?
你说什么呢 什么实情
I want to tell you the truth right now,
我现在要告诉你真♥相♥
because the longer you live with this lie,
因为你被骗得越久
the further away from me you're gonna get. I don't want that.
离我就会越远 我不想这样
Okay, I care about you, and I'm tired of treating this
我承认 我关心你 我受够了
like it's some kind of business transaction.
把它当做商业交易一样
You mean more to me than that.
你对我来说不只如此
Oh, my god, you've lost your mind.
天啊 你已经疯了
No, I haven't. I'm being honest with you.
我没有 我是在对你说实话
Unlike your husband.
不像你丈夫
My husband?
我丈夫
He's been lying to you for a really long time, okay.
他一直都在对你慌 知道吗
He knows everything.
他什么都知道
What are you talking about? We met.
你说什么 我们之前见面
We met at one of your properties up in the master bedroom.
在你的一个房♥子楼上的主卧里见面
You remember that time?
你还记得那次吗
Neil was at the house that day, and he saw us together.
尼尔当时也去了 他看到了我们
What?
什么
He knows. He knows everything about us, all right?
他知道 我们的事他知道得一清二楚
And I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起
Grace, look, if you need to be with someone else
格蕾丝听着 如果你需要另一个人
and if you don't want to be with your husband,
不愿意再和你丈夫在一起
I want that person to be me.
我希望那个人是我
Oh, my god.
天呐
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表