剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
and it's the only one I think makes any sense.
也是我认为唯一一个有意义的问题
You ready?
准备好了吗
"What's in it for me?"
"对我有什么好处"
If you start there, then you really do have all the answers.
从这点出发 那所有答案你都了然于胸了
I'm just supposed to take all this as gospel
要我把你这种人说的
from someone like you?
这些话当做真理吗
Simon, men aren't the ones who leave.
西蒙 离开的总不会是男人
70% of divorces are initiated by the woman.
70%的离婚是由女方提出的
Look it up.
查查就知道了
So if Grace is what you want,
所以如果你想得到格蕾丝的话
just go tell her who she's married to.
就去告诉她她嫁给了一个什么样的人
Sorry.
对不起
I had to get out of there, or else I was gonna hit him.
我只能离开 不然我会想揍他
It's okay.
没事的
That was so embarrassing.
太丢人了
No, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.
不 没什么好丢人的
You're just both young.
你们只是都太年轻了
You're gonna make a lot of decisions
会做出很多
that--that won't work out.
不切实际的决定
It's part of growing up, okay?
这也是成长的一部分
Can I tell you something?
我能跟你说实话吗
Um, I'm almost relieved.
我松了一口气
Mateo's like my first real boyfriend,
马蒂欧是我第一个真正意义上的男朋友
and I like him a lot,
我也很喜欢他
and our connection is insane.
我们的关系很疯狂
But I just wanted to play music.
但我只是想玩音乐
I didn't want to actually run away and leave you guys.
并不想离开你们
Not yet, anyway.
目前为止不想
And I really did not want to upset you.
我也不想惹你生气
I love you.
我爱你
It's okay. I love you, too.
没事的 我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I didn't--I didn't know you still needed me that way.
我不知道你还这么需要我
It's just--It's been so crazy around here lately.
最近一切都太不正常了
Like, you're busy working now,
你现在忙于工作
and dad had that freak-out on the plane,
爸爸又在飞机上闹出那种动静
and now he's never here, and when you guys are together,
也经常不在家 你们两个在一起时
you seem weird with each other.
看起来两个人都很别扭
Really? We do?
我们真的这样吗
Is there something going on?
发生什么事了吗
No, we...
没有 我们...
We're just, um... we're just...
我们只是 只是...
You go through changes when you get older.
在你长大的过程中 你会经历改变
It's not that different than what you go through.
我们现在经历得跟你所经历的相差无几
You know, we're just--we love each other very much still.
我们仍然很爱对方
Are...
你们...
Are you getting a divorce?
你们是要离婚吗
No.
不
Are you sure?
你确定
Anika.
安妮卡
I'm just--I'm just saying that I would be fine with it.
我只是想说我可以接受的
I mean, I could handle it.
我能处理好
No, I couldn't. I would be devastated, actually.
不 我不能 要真这样我会崩溃的
You don't have to worry about us, okay?
不用担心我们 好吗
But I do.
但我就是担心
They're gonna kill each other.
他们会杀了对方的
We should probably go back out there.
也许我们应该回去
Yeah.
对
You're gonna have to accept
你得接受
that I'm my own person now. I'm 18.
我是属于我自己的 我已经18岁了
It doesn't make you an adult, Mateo.
那也不代表你就是成年人了 马蒂欧
I'm more of an adult than you are.
跟你相比 我成熟多了
At least I have self-control!
至少我能自控
We sacrificed everything for you!
我们为你牺牲了一切
He doesn't deserve what he's got.
他所拥有的都不是他应得的
You don't need to attack him.
你没必要攻击他
Neil, I am sorry you have to see this.
尼尔 很抱歉让你看到这一幕
I think maybe we should just all separate for a bit,
我想也许我们应该稍微分开一下
take a moment to calm down.
花点时间冷静下来
Mateo, why don't you step outside for a second?
马蒂欧 不如你出去待一会
I'm totally cool.
我非常冷静
Oh, yeah, 'cause that's what it's all about, right, Mateo?
是吗 因为这才是重点 是吧 马蒂欧
Huh? Being cool? Just stop!
耍酷 住口
Stop!
够了
I'm just so tired of you holding this over his head
我真是受够了你把这一切都怪罪到他头上
when he didn't do anything!
明明他什么都没有做
You're right.
你说得对
This has nothing to do with you.
这跟你没关系
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You tell him the truth.
你告诉他真♥相♥
The only reason you're so upset
你生气只是因为
is because you're not being honest.
你没有说实话
Go ahead.
说啊
Tell him why you really don't want to give him the money.
告诉他为什么你不愿意把钱给他
Don't make this about him.
别把这事扯到他身上
What are you talking about? He's not being honest?
你说他没说实话是什么意思
Explain to him what the gap year is really about.
跟他说说间隔年的真正用意是什么
Are you really gonna do this?
你真的要这么做
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
There is no money.
没有钱
There's no money?
没有钱
Your father spent the money.
你♥爸♥把那钱都花了
I earned it.
是我赚的钱
He wasted it.
他把那些钱都扔了
Dad?
爸爸
We put it aside for you,
我们帮你存钱
we can do what we want with it.
我们也可以任意处置那些钱
"We" didn't spend it.
"我们"可没有用它
You hold this dream you had for him,
你一直把这个梦想强加给他
and all the while,
结果到头来
you're the one who couldn't follow through,
却是你没有坚持下来
and now you want to blame it on our son.
如今你还想怪我们的儿子
Well, I can't support that anymore.
我没法再支持你了
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Money or no money,
有钱还是没钱
It doesn't change the way I feel about this.
并不会改变我对这事的看法
Wait.
等等
They keep us hostage to our fortune.
他们让我们受制于自己的财富
I'll be in the car.
我到车里等你
I just couldn't hold it a secret anymore.
我实在守不住这个秘密了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Maybe I should have.
也许我应该守着的
Grace?
格蕾丝
Yeah?
怎么
Is there...
你有没有...
Is there something that you want to tell me now?
有没有什么想跟我说的
No.
没有
Hey, I know it's been a while.
好长时间没联♥系♥了
I'm gonna need to call in that favor now.
但我现在想请你帮个忙
Hello?
你好
I never heard back from you about my offer.
还没收到你对我的提议的答复
What the hell are you doing calling this number?
你怎么可以打这个号♥码
My wife could've picked up this phone, my daughter.
有可能是我妻子接 也可能是我女儿
I wanted to apologize for making the offer.
我想为那个提议跟你道歉
I know what you have to deal with in your regular life,
我知道你必须要应对你的日常生活
And if I made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry.
如果是我让你为难了 对不起
But can you really blame me for wanting you all to myself?
但这能怪我想把你据为己有吗
Hello?
喂
I have to go.
我要挂了
You think they'll work it out?
觉得他们能谈拢吗
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表