剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
And Neil was a friend.
而且尼尔是我的朋友
He talks about you, Grace,
他跟我谈你 格蕾丝
and how he would do anything to protect what you have,
他愿意做任何事来保护你们现有的一切
including going through
包括去经历
a frightening period of self-discovery
一段可怕的自我发现的旅程
to become the willing partner he feels you deserve.
来变成他觉得配的上你的更好伴侣
He--he said that to you?
他这么跟你说
I feel the same way.
我也有同样的感觉
I feel like I've been going through the exact same thing.
我觉得我也在经历跟他一模一样的旅程
But feelings are not facts, Grace.
但是感觉不是现实 格蕾丝
They don't define who we are,
它们不能定义我们是谁
but they can lead us to where we want to go.
但是它们能指引我们去往心之所向
So...here we are.
现在我们会在这里
In a way, you found each other.
在某种程度上来说 你们找到了对方
Neil cares for you very deeply,
尼尔深深地爱着你
and I think that fact
我认为这个事实
should be what guides your feelings now.
应该引导着你现在的感觉
Grace?
格蕾丝
Where'd you go? Come back here.
你去哪 过来
Yeah, he--he just peed in your kitchen.
他刚刚在你的厨房♥尿尿了
Didn't you, little shit?
是不是 小屎
Oh, that's his name now: little shit.
现在这是他的名字了 小屎
Fits, right?
很合适 对不对
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I'd prefer you not hold little shit.
我觉得你还是别抱着小屎的好
Sure.
没错
That a boy.
好孩子
Darryl had lunch with Tora's assistant general counsel.
达里尔和陶乐的法律总顾问助理吃了午餐
Don't ask me why.
别问我为什么
He's a sneaky little bastard.
他就是个鬼头鬼脑的小混♥蛋♥
Like Pearl Harbor every day with that guy.
每天都过得像偷袭珍珠港似的
Tell me you don't say that to other people at the office.
告诉我你在办公室没对别人这样说
He took a sneak peek at
他偷偷摸摸地看了下
what they want to do with your app.
他们想对你的应用程序做什么
And?
做什么
Dating site.
约会网站
They want to turn my app into a dating site?
他们想把我的应用程序变成约会网站
You're disappointed.
你很失望
Does it matter what I feel?
我的感受对你来说重要吗
I thought you'd lost your mind.
我以为你疯了
The airplane thing, this "Happy" App.
飞机的事情 这个让人"幸福"的软件
Maybe you did go a little bit crazy, Neil.
也许你是有点疯狂 尼尔
But the reality is,
但是现实是
your crazy found us a whole new stream of revenue.
你的疯狂帮我们找到了一条全新的盈利链
Product development.
产品开♥发♥
Plus, I got this little guy out of the deal.
另外 我从这场交易中收获了这小家伙
I don't really care about my other employees' feelings.
我其实不在乎我其他员工的感受
I just don't.
我就是不在乎
But I don't have the liberty to ignore yours.
但我不能随意忽略你的
Crazy or not, you're talent, son.
疯狂与否 你是个人才 孩子
And it's my job to manage you.
而帮助你发挥才能是我的职责
I know you're disappointed in this outcome.
我知道你对这个结果很失望
That's why I came here to tell you in person.
所以我亲自过来告诉你
You need to swallow that sadness way deep.
你必须把悲伤深埋心底
And remember this:
而且要记住
this is the first of many
你迎来了人生中的
opportunities you are going to have
第一个这样的机遇
to let that fiscally lucrative and
你得放弃那有利可图
spiritually responsible imagination just take flight.
又非常可靠的想象力
You're not gonna have too many more chances
你不会获得太多机会的
if you...
如果你...
Can you behave yourself at the meeting tomorrow, Neil?
明天的会议你可以好好表现吗 尼尔
Can you-- can you do that for me, please?
你可以为了我那么做吗 拜托
Because
因为...
these folks are itching to write us
这些家伙迫不及待要给我们
a big, fat check.
开张巨额支票
Is my wife home?
我妻子在家吗
Yeah, she's outside with your--
在 她跟...在外面
Excuse me. your daughter.
失陪一下 你女儿
How's it look?
看起来怎么样
It's freaking me out, dad.
吓死我了 爸爸
It's like poltergeist,
就像闹鬼
the Indian burial ground.
印第安坟场
Bodies are gonna start popping up.
会开始出现尸体
We should just move now.
我们赶紧搬家吧
I got the estimate, so...
我估算过 所以...
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Yeah, it's a good thing she doesn't want to go to college.
是的 她不想上大学是件好事
That's about how much it's gonna cost.
事关我们得花多少钱
We have to fix it, right?
我们得把它修好 对吧
I made the appointment for us, tomorrow.
我预约了明天
Good, good.
很好 很好
It looks so much smaller without the water in it, huh?
没了水看起来小多了 对吧
Where'd you get them? Santa Claus.
你从哪弄来的 圣诞老人那
These didn't come from the north pole.
这不是北极的东西
You are good.
你很棒
Yeah, more like 1930s Prague.
更像是30年代布拉格的
You got any grandparents or relatives
你的祖父祖母或者什么亲戚
from Eastern Europe, South America?
是从东欧来的吗 还是南美
What are they worth?
它们值多少钱
Well, they are originals.
它们都是原始正品
I can verify that.
我可以证明
Price, well, that'll vary,
价格嘛 说不准
but we're looking at seven figures.
但肯定是七位数
The market's very finicky right now, though.
现在的客户很挑剔
So it could take me six months to find a buyer.
我可能得花半年才能找到买♥♥家
Six months?
半年吗
I don't have that kind of time.
我没有那么多时间
Yeah, well, it's a global endeavor.
我得全球各地去找买♥♥家
It's not like you can advertise on Ebay.
不是在易趣网上打个广♥告♥就行
Now, you could always trade.
但是你可以跟人做交换
I know a collector who's got a Keith Haring
我认识一个收藏家在找凯斯·哈林的
that he was looking to No, no, no, no, no.
作品 不不不不不
It has to be a sale.
必须卖♥♥出去
All right, then.
好吧
You're gonna have to be patient.
那你得有耐心
Do you mind me asking why you're selling?
介意我问你为什么要卖♥♥掉吗
I got my eyes on something else right now.
我最近看上了别的东西
I suppose that's fitting.
我猜一定是跟你很配的东西
Some things are just too beautiful
非常漂亮 才会
to go a lifetime in the hands of one man.
让人想一生拥有
Come in.
进来
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
I was worried I was gonna miss you before you left.
我很担心你走了以后我会想你
You're still playing at that festival, right?
你还会去参加那个音乐节 对吧
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪儿听说的
I went by your place.
我去过你家
Well, Tatiana's, I guess.
不对 应该是塔蒂阿娜的家
She was there, and she told me.
她在那里 她告诉我的
She told you everything?
她全告诉你了吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm really sorry.
我真得很抱歉
I'm sorry I doubted you.
我很抱歉我怀疑你
It's all good.
没关系
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Hang on.
等我一下
Here.
给你
What is this?
这是什么
It's half of my share.
这是我一半的酬劳
I signed the contract for the songs.
我把那些歌♥卖♥♥了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表