剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I can give you advice,
我可以给你点建议
work on your pension. You know,
给你打理养老金什么的 跟你说
my lawyer says I'm not supposed to be talking to you.
我律师让我别跟你说话
Your lawyer?
你的律师
I'm filing a civil suit, seeking damages
我要提起民事诉讼 就你对我的伤害
for what you did to me.
提出赔偿
No, no, no. I wasn't doing anything to you.
不对不对 我不是要伤害你
No, I was doing it for me.
我是为了我自己
No, this was nothing personal.
我不是针对你个人
Nothing personal?
不针对个人
How's this?
你看这样你什么感觉
Is this feel personal?
我这样你看够个人吗
You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活
Yeah, while you and the rest of your one-percenter buddies
你和你那帮有钱人朋友
sit around in your big, comfy houses,
坐在又大又宽敞的大房♥子里时
I had to start my life over.
我不得不重新开始谋生活
I can't imagine how hard this must have been for you.
我无法想象这让你的生活变得有多艰难
But let me make it up to you. Oh, no, no.
就让我补偿你吧 不不不
Don't worry about making it up to me.
不劳你费心补偿我
Because I'm gonna make you pay... a lot.
因为我要告得你倾家荡产
Could I have security at the front desk, please?
请安保人员到前台来
Security at the front desk. That's not necessary.
安保人员到前台 没必要这样
Security. Well, okay.
安保快来 好吧好吧
I-I'm... gonna go.
我这就走
I'd heard you were a woman of many talents.
我早听说你是个多面手
This isn't a bad time now, I hope.
希望我没打扰你
Not at all.
没有
My friend Jacques and Marie-Helene.
这两位是我的朋友雅克和玛丽莲
They're visiting from Monte Carlo.
他们从蒙特卡洛来看我
Most people don't get the accent right.
一般人的口音没这么纯正
I spent a year in France.
我在法国待过一年
That's a plus.
是个加分的点
So your poker buddy Carlos
你的牌友卡洛斯
tells me I'd be a fool not to work with you.
告诉我不和你合作实在太不明智
Oh, I told him to say that.
我让他这么说的
So what can I do for you, Simon?
我能为你做什么 西蒙
I'm ready for bigger, better,
我打算把业务做大做强
and I've always heard you're the best at providing that.
而我听说你是最有门路的人
What do I need to know about you that's bigger and better?
那我怎么知道你是不是更大更强呢
Well, I could tell you.
我可以告诉你
Or you could see for yourself.
或者你自己看
A lady likes to check her references first.
我更希望先看到推荐信
I think you'll like what you see.
这上面的内容会让你满意的
Till we meet again.
下次再会
Au revoir.
再会
Take a look at this and see what you can find out.
仔细读一读 看你能发现什么
And did you see what he was driving?
你见着他开什么车了吗
Porsche. Black?
保时捷 黑色的
Simon drives a black Porsche?
西蒙开着黑色的保时捷
Isn't that interesting.
这不是很有意思吗
I don't think I've run a 5k since before you were born.
自从你出生我似乎就再没跑过5公里了
This makes absolutely no sense.
这活动有什么意义
What's there to figure out?
这还用得着想吗
We're having a good workout as a family,
我们一家人一起运动
and we might meet some nice people.
而且还可能能遇见些不错的人
Since when are we into group exercise?
什么时候我们开始集体健身了
Come on, Anika, it's, like, the first Saturday
别这样 安妮卡 这是几个月来
we've spent together as a family in months.
我们全家一起过的第一个周六
Isn't that reason enough? Okay, runners,
这理由还不够吗 各位参赛者
let's move towards the starting line.
请到起点处集♥合♥
Let's go. Come on.
走吧 我们出发
I hope we don't see anyone I know.
但愿可别见着什么熟人
Oh, honey. There's probably
亲爱的 在终点线上
gonna be a photographer at the finish line,
可能会有几个摄影记者等着
so I thought we could get a photo.
所以我们可以留个影
I hurt my leg in gym, so I'm gonna try and keep up.
我在体育课上伤着腿了 我尽量跟上
What happened in gym class?
体育课上怎么了
Nothing. Nothing really.
没什么 其实没什么
All right, family fun runners, let's do this!
好 各家参赛者 咱们开始吧
On your marks...
各就各位
Get set and...
预备
go!
跑
Come on, guys!
加油啊你们
Sorry. Hey, are you okay?
借过 你还好吗
Hey, wait. Grace, wait!
等一下 格蕾丝 等一下
We can--we can just walk the rest of the way.
我们 我们可以走到终点
Why are we even doing this? This is so fake.
我们到底图什么 太假了
You don't care about this.
你才不关心跑步什么的
You care about getting your picture taken
你只是想搞几张照片出来
so a judge will think you're a nice guy.
好让法官觉得你是个好人
I'm just trying to do the right thing.
我只是想做正确的事
I thought you did the right thing on the plane.
我认为你在飞机上的举动是正确的
You told me I did the right thing at the talent show.
你跟我说我在才艺表演上的举动也是正确的
But maybe you're just full of shit...
也许你只是满口假话
Now that you have to show everyone who you really are.
现在你得向众人展示你的真面貌了
Anika.
安妮卡
I stand here today to ask for forgiveness.
今天 我在此请求原谅
What time do you want me home? Where are you going?
你想让我几点回家 你要去哪
Sarah's. She's picking me up.
莎拉家 她会来接我
I can have her drop me off.
我能让她送我回来
Or you could let me take the car.
还是你要让我自己开车去
No, just tell her you have to be home by 10:00.
不行 跟她说要在十点前把你送回来
Have fun.
玩得开心
How's it going?
忙得怎么样了
Well, I have to redo these,
我得重画设计图
then I have to find four different vendors
然后得找到四个不同的供应商
to deliver this rare Italian tile by Monday.
确保那些罕见的意大利瓷砖在周一前到位
But you know what? I love it.
但不瞒你说 我享受这样的忙碌
How's the speech?
你的演讲稿写得怎么样了
I was thinking of going for a drive.
我想出去兜兜风
You know, maybe see a movie,
看场电影什么的
to clear my head.
理一下思绪
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
好啊 这主意不错
Okay. Okay.
好的 去吧
So, um...
所以说...
I'll check in with you later.
我一会再跟你联♥系♥
Okay.
好的
Sorry. Sorry. No, it's fine. It's fine.
抱歉 抱歉 不 没事 没事
Let me... I can handle it.
让我来... 我能搞定
You sure? You're fine. You're fine.
你确定吗 确定 没事的
Just go. Go, go.
你去吧 快去 快去
Sorry.
抱歉
Jennifer? Hi, I'm... Would you mind
珍妮弗 你好 我是... 你介意
maybe just backing the limo into the driveway?
帮我把房♥车停到车道上去吗
I'll be out in a minute.
我一会就出来
Oh, god.
天呐
They didn't send a Town Car, did they?
他们该不会派了辆林肯城市来吧
Aren't you from Cosmopolitan Limos? Continental limos?
你是都市豪车 欧陆豪车
Something like that? I'm...
还是之类的公♥司♥派来的 我是...
Oh, my god! He's already here!
天呐 他已经来了
You guys, what's going on?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是怎么回事
Well, in honor of your divorce
为了庆祝你的离婚
and your re-bachelorette party,
以及你的"重回单身派对"
we have decided to present you with--ta-da!
我们决定给你一个惊喜
A date for the evening!
这是你今晚的男伴
Surprise! Surprise!
惊喜吧 惊喜吧
Is everybody ready to party?
大伙准备好开始派对狂欢了吗
Well, we got the limo till 4:00 a.m., ladies and gentlemen!
我们的豪车租到凌晨4点 女士们先生们
Let it all in.
尽情狂欢吧
This is exactly what I said I didn't want.
我明确说过我不想要这样的派对
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表