剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I meant that in a good way.
我没有恶意
You know, I signed a non-disclosure agreement.
我签了一个保密协议
Nobody's supposed to see this.
别人不应该看到这个
Oh, top secret color swatches.
好吧 绝对机密的色板
Wait, you can't even show Neil?
等等 连尼尔都不能看吗
No.
不能
He doesn't know yet. We've both been swamped.
他还不知道 我们最近都很忙
Okay, look, you know I'm not good at this.
好吧 你知道我不太擅长这个
But I did try harder this time.
但是我这次确实更努力了一把
Knowing that I needed some sort of peace offering
在我威胁到我侄女兼教女
after I endangered the life of Anika, my niece,
以及亲人安妮卡的生命后
my goddaughter, my own flesh and blood,
我明白我得来跟你示好
which I would never do that. I,
保证以后我不会再这么冒失了 我
if it's another sweater from
如果里面装的又是你从果汁店
the juice bar's lost & found,
失物招领堆里捡出来的毛衣
what is this?
这是什么
Open it.
打开它
Are you serious?
没搞错吧
I figured you could use a little taste of home.
我觉得你可以来一点家乡风味
You know, they have three locations now.
他们现在有三家分店了
You're right. Anika's your daughter.
你是对的 安妮卡是你女儿
And there are things sisters shouldn't keep from each other.
而且姐妹之间不应该藏着掖着
But I've gotten the sense that,
但我最近有种直觉
and maybe I'm crazy,
也许我是疯了
but I've gotten the sense that
但我有种直觉
you've been a little lost lately.
你最近有点迷失
I know you have. We should talk.
我知道 我们应该谈谈
We haven't talked in so long, Grace.
格蕾丝 我们已经很久没有聊天了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Got something in my eye.
我眼睛好像进了什么东西
I can't believe you went through all this trouble.
真没想到你为我这么大费周章
I know. I'm pretty cool, right?
我知道 我棒呆了 对吧
So you started modeling now, too?
你现在还进军模特界了
Hmm? What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh--what?
什么
Oh, my god.
我的天
Hello?
喂
Hey, songbird. How's it going?
小夜莺 还顺利吗
Good. What's up?
挺好 怎么了
Can you video chat? I hate talking on the phone.
能视频聊吗 我不喜欢讲电♥话♥
Uh, sure. All right, cool.
好啊 好
My screen name's "Play4change."
我的帐户名是"Play4change"
Okay.
好的
How's the song coming? You finished it yet?
歌♥写得如何了 完成了吗
You're pushier than my mom.
你比我妈还爱催
Wouldn't you be if you thought you found something great?
你发现好东西的时候也会着急吧
It's not finished yet.
还没写完
And I broke a string.
我搞断了一根弦
Well, read me what you have so far
那先读读写好的吧
so I know you're on the right track.
这样我才能确定你没搞砸
Is this like some sort of test?
这算是什么测试吗
Well, the first stanza's the same.
第一节没变
And then the second one, something like...
第二节 大概是这样的...
"See your torch burn a mend.
"你的火炬越发明亮
"A shadow come alive.
"影子越发生动
"Lead me, save me,
"引领我 拯救我
You, the light ahead" Hold up, hold up.
"你 是前路的光" 等等
The song's about being lost.
这首歌♥讲的是迷失
And then being found.
然后又找回自我
Why does she have to be saved?
为什么她非得被拯救
At the end of the day, a song's a story.
总之 一首歌♥就是一个故事
Give yours a heroine.
给你的故事一个女主角
She should save herself,
她应该拯救她自己
Not wait around for someone else to do it.
而不是等别人来救她
I think you should put yourself out there more.
我认为你应该突破自己
Take a risk.
冒冒险
You think you can do that, or you need my help?
你觉得你自己能做到 还是要我帮你
After that speech?
在你这番话之后
No, I--I asked for 50 in the ad
我在广♥告♥里喊价50
Hoping to get, you know, 35, 40 if we're lucky.
幸运的话 希望能有35或40
Yeah, no, we'll--we'll figure that out when we get there.
对 不 我们到时会解决的
That's him?
就是他吗
Yeah.
对
I love men with scruff.
我喜欢粗犷的男人
You love men with faces.
你喜欢长得帅的男人
And that's why your attention to detail is shit.
所以你那么注意细节根本没用
Love you too. 9:00 A.M.
我也爱你 上午九点
Grace, hi. hi.
格蕾丝 你好 你好
Oh, Dylan, this is my sister, Stephanie.
迪兰 这是我妹妹 斯黛芬妮
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Oh, boy.
天啊
Uh, you weren't supposed to find out this way.
你不该从这得知的
I'm sorry. My production manager was supposed to--
抱歉 我的制片人应该...
I hope you don't mind me using the shot.
我希望你不介意我用了这照片
Well, uh, Dylan,
迪兰
to be honest, we're not sure how we feel about it.
老实说 我们还不清楚自己的想法
Well, I was gonna go to print with something else first.
我一开始打算印别的照片的
That, actually.
其实就是那个
But my promoter threatened bodily harm.
但我的发起人武力威胁我
Oh, wow. That's big. Yeah.
好大一张 是
"Draw them in with honey" was her reasoning.
她的逻辑是"用蜜糖吸引他们"
And when you look at this photograph,
看着这张照片
it's hard to argue that logic.
你很难反驳她
Oh, the photo release
照片授权书
did cover me for re-use.
确实允许我再次使用照片
I'm sure you didn't read the fine print.
我想你没读过那些难懂的条文
No one ever does. So, yeah.
没人会读 所以没错
You know, the magazine gig is just to help pay the bills.
帮杂♥志♥拍照是为了生计
But my real passion is doing portraits.
但我真正的兴趣所在是拍人像
So you decided to use my sister
所以你打算利用我姐姐
to sell your wares?
来卖♥♥你的货咯
I guess I was just hoping she'd be flattered.
我本来是想恭维恭维她
I think the only way Grace is gonna get over this
我觉得唯一能让格蕾丝接受的方式
is if you let us take part in your next shoot.
就是你让我们参加你下一次拍摄
What? I was a model.
怎么了 我以前是个模特
You're a model now. We have experience.
而你现在是模特 我们都有经验
What do you have coming up?
你手头有什么要拍的
Well, if--if you're actually interested, I do have something.
如果你们真感兴趣 确实有
It's a group installation.
一个群组装置拍摄
My own personal spin on Spencer Tunick.
对斯潘塞·图尼克的个人诠释
I love Spencie's work.
我好喜欢斯潘塞的作品
Then you should absolutely come.
那你就一定要来了
You have a great eye for spaces.
你对空间设计很在行
You could help me make sure everything looks okay,
就算你对拍照不感兴趣
even if you don't want to participate.
也可以来帮我看看人和物的位置是否合适
What do you say?
你觉得呢
I thought Gail and Doug wanted something more than just sex.
我觉得盖尔和道格想要的不只是性
That's why I agreed to help them.
所以我才答应帮助他们
And who are you to guess what they need?
你凭什么揣测别人的需求
An outsider to their marriage?
他们婚姻的旁观者
I don't want to have sex with her.
我不想和她上♥床♥
Not every Jane is your wife, Neil.
不是所有女人都是你的老婆 尼尔
In fact, none of them are.
实际上 没人是
You don't have to have sex with her.
你不用和她上♥床♥
In fact, I can guarantee that you won't.
这一点我可以保证
What do you mean?
什么意思
She never sleeps with any of her escorts, ever.
她从来不跟护花使者们上♥床♥
At the end of the night,
夜晚来临时
the gentleman makes his move, and Gail rebuffs him.
男方会发出邀请 而盖尔会断然拒绝
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表