剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
You got me?
明白吗
I heard the good news.
我听到好消息了
We got our cleanup hitter back. That's awesome.
第四位击球员回来了 太棒了
How you doing? Darryl.
你好吗 我是达里尔
You know this prick?
你认识这个混球吗
No, he doesn't.
不 他不认识
Well, lucky you. He's a massive pain in the ass.
算你走运 他是个大♥麻♥烦
I'm just kidding. He's--
我开玩笑的 他
He's the most talented guy in the firm.
他是我们公♥司♥最有才能的人
Why don't you get the elevator?
你先去按电梯吧
Oh, of course, my liege.
好的 阁下
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Did we have anything further to discuss?
还有什么事要谈的吗
Tell Grace I said hello.
帮我向格蕾丝问好
Got the elevator.
电梯来了
Well, I got it.
我按住了
I've been thinking a lot about that story again lately.
我最近又想了很多有关那个故事的事
About the Buddha leaving his family
佛祖离家出走
in search of meaning.
追寻生命的意义
It didn't really make sense to me the first time I read it.
我第一次看的时候觉得完全说不通
I mean, what kind of man would you have to be
得是什么人才会
to leave everything you've ever loved
抛下自己所爱的一切
to search for the meaning of it all?
去追寻生命的意义啊
I guess you never really know
看来你永远不知道
where enlightenment will come from.
什么时候你会突然顿悟
Two, three, four.
二 三 四
God, Dad. I thought you were dead.
天哪 爸 我以为你死了
Me, too.
我也这么以为
See? We didn't need a vacation, babe.
看到没 我们不需要休假 宝贝
Just a little family time around the pool.
只要一家人在泳池边聚聚
I actually think going somewhere warmer would've been better.
其实我觉得去个暖和点的地方会更好
Yeah, well, that's not the point.
是啊 不过这不是重点
I was gonna make lunch. Who's hungry?
我要做午餐了 谁饿了
Tuna fish coming up.
金枪鱼马上到
Grace. You should come in. It's actually not that bad.
格蕾丝 你该下水 其实还不错
I, uh--I was planning on it.
有这个打算呢
Wow, Mom, you look hot.
妈 你真性感
I know.
必须的
I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道好得太不真实了
You're gonna have to go into the office now.
你现在得回公♥司♥了
Let's just see who it is first.
先看看是谁吧
Who is it?
是谁
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表