剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
No, I read your story about the Buddha leaving his family.
我看了书里佛祖离家出走的故事
It's insane.
这太荒谬了
I mean, if I-if people like me just give up everything,
如果像我这样的人断然放弃一切
I'd be certifiable.
那我会直接被送进疯人院
You know-oh, hey, you know,
当然了
of course I could just take anti-depressants,
我可以吃抗抑郁的药
be just another zombie walking around,
成为大城市里另一个行尸走肉般的人
just trying to pay his mortgage.
为还房♥贷而奔波劳碌
Or, um, oh! Pour my passions
还有 把我满腔激♥情♥
into a home theater system.
投入家庭影院中去
What's the point?
但这有什么意义
I mean, who wants to live like that?
谁想过这样的生活
Hello?
喂
Uh, where?
哪里
No, I-I think I can work with that, yeah.
不 我有空
All right.
好的
Text me the address.
麻烦把地址发给我
Bye.
拜
That was a woman who wants to pay me $5,000
刚才打来的这女人想花五千美金
to have sex with her for the weekend.
让我在周末陪她做♥爱♥
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
When you're ready, you will come back.
等你准备好后 你会回来的
You ask me, anyone can be zen if you meditate all day.
要我说 整天冥想谁都能成禅师
Try having a family.
试试经营一个家庭吧
Yeah. Live in rush hour traffic half your life,
没错 把人生大半时间花在高峰期堵车上
and work 80 hours a week.
每周工作80个小时
Now, if you can do all of that with a smile on your face,
如果做到这一切后 你仍面带笑容
then I'll believe you are truly enlightened.
那我就相信你是真的顿悟人生了
No, no, no, no. You left one.
不不不 你漏了一个
What are you gonna tell Anika?
你怎么跟安妮卡说
I don't know.
我也不知道
The whole thing might be my fault.
这事有可能是我的错
I'm sorry, what? He's just...
你说什么 他只是...
He's been so unhappy lately.
他最近心情一直不太好
I've tried to cheer him up. I-I bought him a tie.
我想让他高兴起来 还给他买♥♥了领带
Grace, you've been nothing but supportive of him
格蕾丝 打你们刚认识起
since you first met.
你就一直很支持他
Nothing you said or didn't say
你说的或是没有说的
could've made him do what he did,
都不会让他做出这样的事
Unless there's something else going on.
除非还发生了别的什么事
Is something else going on?
有发生别的什么事吗
Oh, and you know what his office said?
你知道他们公♥司♥的人还说了什么吗
That when he went to New York the other day,
他们说前几天他去纽约的时候
he freaked out on the plane and pulled the emergency slide.
在飞机上大发脾气 还拉开了逃生滑梯
Are you kidding?
真的假的
No, and I think you can see the whole thing online.
真的 好像还能在网上看到事情经过
Hold on.
等等
Oh, I think I found it.
好像找到了
Tired of being told to remain calm...
你厌倦了不断被要求保持冷静吗
Oh, my God. He looks crazy.
天呐 他看起来跟疯了一样
Okay, do you ever get the feeling you're being lied to?
你们有过受骗的感觉吗
No. Uh, don't worry about pollution.
不 别担心环境污染
Just forget that it's getting harder and harder
忘了如今想要简简单单过日子
just to get by these days.
都已经越来越难了
I mean, we're told that if we obey the rules,
我们被告知只要遵循规则
that everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Well, guess what. It's not.
知道吗 事实并非如此
Step back from the camera, please.
请离摄像头远点
Now turn around.
转个身我看看
I have a contact in customs.
海关有我的熟人
Hello?
有人吗
Paperwork won't be an issue. Yeah, I'm sure.
书面文件方面绝对没问题 我很确定
Yeah, it went through this morning.
是的 今早就通过了
Just transfer the funds and I'll put you in touch.
把钱转好 我就给你联♥系♥
Yeah. Ciao, ciao.
好的 拜拜
On time. That's good.
你很准时 这很好
Adriana.
我叫艾德里安娜
Simon. Nice to meet you.
我叫西蒙 幸会
Are those the only clothes you have, Simon?
你只有这身衣服吗 西蒙
Uh, I have a business suit in the car.
我车里还有套西装
I'm sorry, I didn't know what we're doing.
不好意思 我不知道我们要做什么
When a woman makes the date,
有女人叫你约会的时候
you should always come prepared for any occasion.
你应做好出席任何场合的准备
How big are you?
你多大
You mean...
你是指...
No, wait. Don't tell me. I want to guess.
不 等等 别告诉我 我想猜猜
Jacket...44 regular.
外套 44码
Shirt...
衬衣
18.
Size 11 shoe?
鞋子11码
11 1/2.
11码半
You sure?
你确定吗
Pretty sure.
很确定
All right.
好吧
Let's get you out of those clothes.
把身上这身衣服脱了吧
Come.
来
We're going to a fundraiser tonight.
今晚我们去参加筹款会
There'll be a lot men there with a lot of money.
那里会有很多有钱人
You should be able to find something more stylish in here.
你在这里找几件有型点的衣服穿吧
Anything specific?
有什么具体要求吗
Yeah, something that makes me look good.
有 要穿得让我有面子
That looks great on you.
很帅
I want you to keep it.
你就留着穿吧
Oh, no, no, really, I--I can't.
不行 真的 我不能收
A woman's generosity should never be taken for granted.
女人的慷慨馈赠不该被视为理所当然
You're right.
说得对
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry, I was a little confused,
抱歉 刚才我有点蒙了
because you just stole the view right out of this room.
是你太光彩夺目 让我不知所措
You look gorgeous.
你实在是太美了
I'm starting to get a little worried about you.
我开始有点担心你了
I just needed a little time to warm up.
我只是需要点时间热身而已
I knew you had it in you.
我就知道你有这个潜力
I absolutely have to have it.
我一定要拿下这幅
Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be closing bids in five minutes.
女士们先生们 五分钟后竞标结束
Thank you. The piece I wanted.
谢谢大家 我想要的那幅
We never bid. I'll take care of it.
我们没竞标 交给我处理
If there's one thing I know how to do,
如果我只会做一件事
it's close a deal.
那就是做交易
Would you like to bid, sir? I would.
你想竞标吗 先生 对
Just tell me your assigned number,
告诉我你的指定号♥码
I can go ahead and do it for you.
我来帮你就行
5-0-0.
I'm sorry, that's not coming up.
抱歉 这个不行
Sure it is.
当然行了
You know who's bid on that piece and for how much.
你知道那幅画的出价者以及出价多少
I need to go home with that tonight.
今晚我需要把那幅画带回家
What was that number again? Try 175.
你刚才说的是几号♥来着 试试175
I think you're all set. Thank you.
搞定了 谢谢
Is that Neil Truman?
这不是尼尔·杜鲁门吗
You work with O'connell over at Bastian, right?
你跟欧康奈尔在巴斯蒂安是同事对吧
Charles Lipton. Charles.
我是查尔斯·利普顿 查尔斯你好
I thought that was you.
我刚才就想应该是你
So, how are they treating your money over there
话说在蒙哥马利那边 对吧
at Montgomery, was it?
你的资金怎么样了
Like I pissed on it before I handed it over.
资金一转过去就一蹶不振了
I wouldn't let it worry you... in the short term.
短期内 不用担心
You know something I don't? Of course.
你知道什么内♥幕♥吗 当然
If I didn't, how could I do my job?
我不知道的话还怎么工作
Well, from what I hear,
据我所知
you're doing it very well these days.
你最近干得不错啊
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表