剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
No, I'm not an escort.
我不是什么护花使者
I'm just a regular guy who went
我就是一个普通人
a little crazy for a couple of days
发了几天疯
and got paid for it.
顺便因此赚了一些钱
See, I think you're a regular guy
我觉得你是一个普通人
who went crazy for a few decades,
疯了好几十年
then finally started getting your wits about you.
才终于认清自己要什么
Marriage? Monogamy?
婚姻 一夫一妻制
Drive anyone insane. It's not who we are.
会把任何人都逼疯 这不是真正的我们
This heat wave is unbearable.
这股热浪真是难以忍♥受
Look, I'm going to go.
我得走了
Do I still need to worry?
我还需要为此担心吗
How are things at home since our date,
自从我们上次的约会之后
with your wife?
你和你老婆怎么样了
Bring a little excitement back?
有没有寻回一点激♥情♥呢
I won't say a word to another soul about you,
如果你告诉我上次约会后都发生了什么
If you just tell me how things have been since our date.
我保证不对别人提起你的事
They've been great.
一切都好极了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Grace? In here.
格蕾丝 我在这里
I forgot to set the timer.
我忘记设时间了
I'm so glad you're home.
我很高兴你回来了
I really need your help.
我非常需要你的帮助
Okay. I've been working on this
好的 我已经忙了
all afternoon, and I'm just,I'm--I'm stuck.
一整个下午 但是我的思路卡住了
Look. What do you think of these for a color palette?
你觉得这把几个颜色放在一起怎么样
Or--or something,maybe something like this?
或者像这样
All right? I mean, you're always good at giving me your opinion.
怎么样 你总是能给我提很好的建议
All right, I'm finished.
好了 我写完了
You guys wanna hear it?
你们想听听吗
Dear Dean Miller
敬爱的米勒主任
I'm sorry for the song I wrote. It was wrong.
非常抱歉我写了这首歌♥ 这是不对的
I really like Oak Roots Academy,
我非常喜欢橡树根学院
I can make that "Love" If I need to,
必要的话我可以把"喜欢"写成"爱"
and it won't happen again. Blah, blah, blah, blah.
我保证不会有下次 等等等等
Sincerely...
爱你的...
Okay, Anika, we said they're not going to even consider
安妮卡 如果你不好好道歉
letting you back in until you can apologize properly.
他们绝不会考虑让你回学校
Then they shouldn't let me back in.
那他们就不该让我回去
You're the ones who want me to do this.
是你们想让我这么做
I didn't agree to anything.
我可什么都没答应
Can you at least try?
你就不能试试吗
Why? The school covered up the affair.
为什么 学校掩盖了这个丑闻
How come when I tell the truth, I get punished?
为什么我要因为说了实话而受到惩罚
You're not being punished for telling the truth
你不是因为说了实话而被惩罚
Yes, I am. She is.
我就是啊 没错
Neil!
尼尔
So the punishment goes away if I lie.
所以如果我撒谎 就可以免于受罚
Right?
是这样吗
I hate you guys.
我讨厌你们
I think we should be really proud of her.
我觉得我们应该为她自豪
I mean, we actually raised a daughter
我的意思是 我们的女儿
who's willing to speak her mind and stand up for her beliefs.
愿意说出自己的想法并坚持自己的信仰
Yeah, but what she did hurt a lot of people, Neil.
但她这么做也伤害到了很多人 尼尔
Yeah, but what are we teaching her
她说出了真♥相♥ 而我们却硬要她为此道歉
if we're forcing her to apologize for exposing the truth?
那这又算什么教育
That people's private lives are private.
让她知道别人的私生活是他们的隐私
She should just learn when not to say anything.
她应该明白什么时候要保持沉默
Like, when to lie.
是什么时候该撒谎吧
If it's going to do more harm than good.
当说实话弊大于利的时候
So if you knew something that would really hurt me,
如果你知道一些会伤害我的事情
would you lie?
你也会撒谎吗
What do you mean?
你指什么
You know, I mean, like, would really upset me,
我是说 如果这件事情会让我非常难过
would you not tell me?
你会不告诉我吗
It depends.
看情况
On?
比如
I guess, if--if I didn't think you really needed to know.
在我认为你没必要知道的情况下
I mean, right? What about you?
我说的没错吧 那你呢
I'd probably do the same thing.
我大概也会这么做
I guess I just--I think Anika should just understand
我只是 我觉得安妮卡应该明白
that sometimes telling the truth can have huge consequences.
有时候说实话会产生严重的后果
I mean, this can keep her out of college and,
这会让她上不了大学
and I get a 16-year-old's point of view
我理解十六岁的青少年
of wanting to rebel, but we're the parents,
想要叛逆 但我们是父母
so we should show her what the right thing to do is.
所以我们有责任告诉她什么是对的
Lead by example.
以身作则
Yeah. Exactly.
没错
I'm gonna stay up a bit and try to get this work done.
我要再熬会儿夜把工作做完
You still need my help?
你还需要我的帮助吗
No, I think I can manage.
不了 我自己可以
Don't wait up.
不用等我了
I'm looking at it right now.
我现在就在电脑前
The money is in my account.
钱还在我的账户里
Yes, Mr. Woodley, but the reason
是的 伍德利先生
the car payment didn't go through
但车贷之所以无法转入
is that your assets have been frozen by the IRS.
是因为国税局冻结了您的资产
They've been what? We've been told by the IRS
我的资产怎么了 国税局要求我们
to comply with an audit request.
遵守他们的审计要求
They control all your assets now.
现在是他们掌控着您的资产
Why would the IRS all of a sudden want to
为什么国税局会突然想
Hello? Sir?
喂 您好
Mr. Woodley...
伍德利先生
Who is it?
是谁啊
What?
怎么回事
Jesus, Steph, it's noon.
天哪 斯黛芬 都中午了
What, are you still sleeping?
你这是还在睡觉呢
How did you The patio door.
你怎么 院子里的门
You leave it open.
你没关门
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
So what are you looking for?
你要哪种
Cool and mellow? Strong and energized?
酷爽的还是柔和的 强劲的还是活力的
Happy? Comatose?
振奋的还是放松的
Looks like you can open your own little store.
你都可以自己开店了
I was thinking about doing that.
我正考虑呢
I have friends making a good living selling this.
我有个朋友卖♥♥这个可过得不错
It's a legit business.
这是合法生意
Okay, I just need pot.
我就想要大♥麻♥
Grace, it's a little different
格蕾丝 现在已经不是几十年前
than when you were in college a million years ago.
你在大学那会了
You got to get more specific.
你得说具体点
Okay, it's for creative issues.
我需要创意灵感
The new job? Yes.
新工作 是
I'm having writer's block.
我最近遇到了瓶颈
Look at you, getting all artsy in your old age.
看你 这么大年纪了还装什么艺术家
You know what, I smoked a lot in college.
我在大学抽过很多
It's actually how I passed all my midterms.
我就靠这个通过期中考的
Only you would get high to try and get better grades.
只有你会为了获得更好的成绩抽大♥麻♥
Okay.
好吧
Let's see.
来看看
This.
这个
This is really strong stuff.
这个很强劲
There's a whole science behind it now,
说起来背后的理论一大堆呢
so promise me you'll go slow.
你一定要悠着点来
Yes.
好
And I'm gonna need a pipe too.
我还需要一个烟斗
Pipes are for hippies.
烟斗是那些嬉皮士用的
Yeah, I'll lend you my vape.
把我的汽化借你好了
Vaporizer.
汽化器
You're so gonna thank me.
你绝对会感谢我的
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表