剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
This-this place is incredible. Feels like I'm back in Italy.
这房♥子真美 让我有回到意大利的感觉
Italy? Really? Where in Italy?
意大利 真的吗 具体在意大利哪里
Throw a dart. I've probably been there.
随你说 我可能都去过
I'm glad you called.
很高兴你能打给我
Yeah, well, you know, you and my sister are so close.
没事 我想着你和我妹妹那么熟
I figured, why not take advantage?
为什么不好好利用一下呢
Well, I am happy to be taken advantage of.
我可喜欢被利用了
Just show me where we start.
告诉我从哪里开始就成
So, uh, are you looking for detail,
你想专注在细节上吗
or do you want me to frame as wide as I can?
还是尽量用广角把一切都照进去
Well, it's gonna be before-and-after shots,
这要做前后效果对比照的
so whatever you think is best.
你觉得怎么好怎么来就成了
Okay. So tonight should be fun, huh?
好的 今晚肯定很好玩
Yeah. Dinner.
是啊 我们约了一块用晚餐
Do you, uh, do you know where we're going?
你知道我们要去哪家餐厅吗
She didn't tell you? No.
她没告诉你吗 没有
Well, they do serve dinner there,
那地方的确能用晚餐
but it's not exactly a restaurant.
但准确来说不是家餐厅
It's more of a, I'd say, you know,
更像是 怎么说好呢
girls in not that many clothes.
欣赏衣着暴露女性的地方
Oh. Like a strip club?
是脱衣舞俱乐部吗
No, not exactly a str...
也不能说是脱衣舞俱乐部
more like a burlesque show.
更像是《舞娘俱乐部》风格的演出
I can't believe she didn't tell you. It was her idea.
真不敢相信她居然没告诉你 这是她的主意
Heh heh. She didn't tell me. It sounds like fun, though.
她没跟我说 听起来挺不错的
I think it'll be.
我想也是
But, you know, if it's too much, we can always...
如果你觉得不恰当 我们可以...
No, no. I've been to clubs like that before.
没事 我以前去过这样的俱乐部
Actually, no. I went to a strip club once in college
实际上 我大学的时候去的是脱衣舞俱乐部
and got a lap dance.
还有人给我跳大腿舞了
You got a lap dance?
还有人给你跳过大腿舞
Yeah. Yeah. I liked it.
是的 而且我很喜欢
It was, uh...made me feel kind of powerful, you know, when...
让我感觉...自己很强势
She was just very sexy.
她非常性感
And I don't know why-why I'm telling you this.
我也不知道为什么要和你说这个
It, uh--my husband doesn't even know this.
我丈夫都不知道这事呢
Why not?
为什么不跟他说
I don't know. Just never told him.
我也不知道 就是一直没告诉过他
Um, do you want to start shooting here,
你能先照这里吗
and I'll get the dining room ready?
我去布置一下餐厅
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
I never betrayed you.
我从未背叛过你
It's a red button
是个红色按钮
and word "Listen" written on top of it.
上面写着"听"
So you heard everything.
所以你都听见了
Enough to make an informed decision
足够让我做出明智的决定
on how I want to proceed with my career.
该怎么继续我的音乐事业
Mateo,
马蒂欧
God, every cell in my body is screaming,
天呐 我全身的细胞都在尖叫
"Idiot. You don't have what it takes.
"傻瓜 你的能力还不够
You need him."
你需要他的帮助"
Every cell.
每一个细胞
Ever since I can remember,
自打我记事起
music has been the one part in my life that's really mine,
音乐就是唯一一件完完全全属于我的东西
so I've earned the right to selfish with it.
所以我有权在这方面自私一点
There's only so much of me
我只愿意把极其有限的
I'm willing to give away to other people.
一部分自我送给别人
So that's it?
所以你就这样放弃了吗
I don't want that.
这不是我想要的
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗
Of course not, but what do you think's gonna happen?
当然不是 但你觉得以后我们怎么办
I mean, I can't have you resenting me if I sign on.
我不想在签约后让你恨我
Well, that's my problem. It's not yours.
这问题在我 与你无关
We can be, like,
我们可以组像琼·卡特和
June Carter and Johnny Cash...
约翰尼·卡什那样的组合
Have solo careers with special collaborations.
有各自的事业 偶尔当当对方的特别嘉宾
That movie was depressing.
那电影可让人郁闷了
I'm gonna be fine.
我没事的
You should totally take advantage of this opportunity.
你该好好把握这次的机会
In fact, I'm telling you to.
老实说 我觉得你应该签约
So, let me know how it goes
有新进展记得告诉我
and send me the song.
而且要给我发歌♥曲的成品
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, how many times do you want me to say it?
确定 你要我说几次你才相信
You should go before my dad gets here.
在我爸回来前快走吧
The bombing of dresden
德累斯顿轰炸
was actually a series of four raids
实际上是发生在1945年2月中旬
that took place over a three-day period
三天之内的
in mid-February, 1945.
四次连续袭击
Well, the syllabus has changed, so...
教学大纲改了 所以
please go online and update your reading materials.
请上网更新你们的阅读材料
All right, let's break early today.
好了 今天提前下课
Daniel, my name is Neil.
丹尼尔 我是尼尔tt
I wanted to talk to you about a personal matter.
我想跟你说件私事
What'd you say your name was?
你说你是谁
Your wife came to talk to me this week.
你太太这星期来找过我
In fact, she came to warn me about you.
事实上 她是来提醒我小心你的
I'm the man your wife slept with.
我就是那个和你太太上♥床♥的男人
Is this some kind of a joke? No, not a funny one.
这是在开玩笑吗 不是 一点都不好玩
In fact, I know exactly how unfunny this is
实际上我很清楚这有多不好玩
since I was in your shoes.
因为我也有过跟你同样的处境
My wife slept with a male escort as well.
我太太也跟鸭子睡过
When I found out, I wanted to kill him.
我发现的时候 想杀了他
I thought, "There is no way I can get past this."
我想着 "我不可能放下这件事"
My whole world was flipped upside down,
我的整个世界都被颠覆了
and then the most unexpected thing happened.
然后最意想不到的事发生了
I'm not saying it was right, I'm not saying it was wrong,
我不是说这样是对的 也不是说这样是错的
but it did open my eyes.
但它确实让我看开了
You really slept with my wife.
你真的睡了我老婆
I have a family,
我有家庭
and when I heard you were angry enough to come after me,
当我听说你非常气愤要来找我算账时
I actually considered buying a gun,
其实我想过买♥♥把枪
and that's when I realized, "This is crazy.
然后我意识到 简直是疯了
It doesn't have to be like this."
没必要弄成这样
Mallory loves you very much.
玛洛里非常爱你
No, she told me.
不 是她跟我说的
You're the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
你是她想共度余生的那个人
That what she said? Yeah I know.
她这么说的 我知道
It sounds crazy, but she really means it.
听起来很疯狂 但她是真心的
Whoa. Wait, wait, wait. I'm just trying to talk to--
等等 等等 我只是想和你...
Forget something?
忘了什么东西吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
What do you want?
你想干嘛
An explanation, for one. You weren't returning my calls.
一个解释 你都不回我电♥话♥
Yeah. Come in, please.
好吧 请进
Rosalie said you came by,
罗莎莉说你去过
left without taking your envelope.
但是没拿信封就走了
Didn't even say good-bye.
连招呼都没打
From what I remember,
在我印象里
things went very well the last time we were together.
上次我们见面还很愉快呢
Is Grace Truman working for you?
格蕾丝·杜鲁门是不是在给你干活
As a matter of fact.
确实
How long? Couple of weeks.
多久了 几个星期
She's been a real pleasure to collaborate with.
跟她合作真开心
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道这事的
I knew there was something about you I didn't trust.
我就知道不能完全信你
Really.
是吗
After I just couriered over your pay.
我可是刚把你的钱送来
You see her name on my client list
你在我的客户名单上看到了她的名字
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表