剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I think we're gonna need a lot more practice.
我的修♥炼♥之路看来还要慢慢探索
Grace?
格蕾丝
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I finally found the charger, and when I went to rewind it,
我终于找到充电器了 想倒回去
I found this.
然后找到了这个
Do you remember when we closed escrow,
还记得我们当时刚刚签约结束
it was just you and I in the house. Yeah.
房♥子里只剩我们俩 记得
Look at how young I look.
我那时候好年轻
Oh, you haven't aged, Grace.
你根本也没变啊 格蕾丝
I've put on a few pounds.
我倒是胖了点
We look hot.
我们都好性感
Oh, my God!
我的老天爷啊
I don't even want to know.
什么都别说
Can I borrow the car?
能把车借我吗
You'll have to take your mom's.
只能借你妈妈的车
Mine's in the shop.
我的还在店里
Cool.
行
No texting! Yes!
开车不能发信息 知道了
We should hide that.
我们得把它藏起来
Did you get my email
收到我的电邮了吗
about the letter she rewrote?
关于她重写的道歉信
It's really good.
写得很好
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
I'm proud of her.
为她感到骄傲
How's your-- how's your project going?
你那个 项目进行得怎么样了
Oh, finished. You want to have a look?
完成了 想看看吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Hey, you guys.
你们好
Totally cool. You made it.
不错嘛 你来了
Yeah. You know,
是啊
I pretty much get my mom's car whenever I want.
基本我什么时候想借我妈的车都行
My dad refuses to buy me one.
我爸就不同意给我买♥♥车
It's so stupid.
真逊毙了
So you wanna do a little shopping?
你要不要一起逛街
Totally.
当然
I'm hoping I'm gonna need some back-to-school clothes soon.
我觉得需要一些回学校能穿的衣服
Oh! Awesome.
不错嘛
What's wrong?
怎么了
This is my dad's car.
这是我爸的车
It's got the school sticker in the window
车窗里还有学校贴纸
and the dent right here.
这还有个凹痕
He said he dropped it off to get fixed.
他说把车送去修了
I'm gonna need to get out here, so...
我要开车离开 所以...
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Simon. Do I know you?
西蒙 我们认识吗
Nice car.
车不错
This dude is totally busted.
这人绝对会被炒鱿鱼的
It's--it's amazing.
太棒了
Hard to get going at first,
开始进展的很不顺利
but my sister was a big help.
不过我妹帮了大忙
Stephanie?
斯黛芬妮
Yeah, you're never gonna believe what I did.
对 你绝对想不到我做了什么
And Anika totally busted me.
还被安妮卡抓了个现行
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表