剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Hi.
你好
Is Patrick around? Sorry.
帕特里克在吗 不好意思
I missed my yoga class,
我错过瑜伽课了
and if I don't stretch, I feel like hell.
如果不拉伸一下 我浑身都不舒服
You must be Grace.
你一定就是格蕾丝了
I'm Alex, the project manager for the remodel.
我是艾利克斯 重新装♥修♥的项目经理
Oh.
这样啊
You're so, um, so young.
你真 真年轻啊
I thought you did a really nice job on the design.
我觉得你的设计真的很棒
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Sorry, I don't know why I said that.
不好意思 我也不知道为什么这么说
It's-- Patrick didn't tell me he--
帕特里克没跟我说他...
I was gonna meet someone else.
说会有别人负责这个项目
I loved your use of travertine.
我非常喜欢你对石灰华的运用
Some people think it's dated, but I say you can never go wrong
有人说这个过时了 但我觉得只要用得对
with the classics in the right proportion.
用经典的绝对不会有错
So I was looking over our copy of your layout this morning.
我今早看了你画的布局草图
For the future, the seating area should always face southwest.
以后座位区应该全部朝西南方
Basic feng shui.
这是基本的风水规则
So we are going to need to scale back
所以我们需要相应缩减
here, here, and here.
这里 这里 还有这里
Uh-- Patrick and I discussed tiling the reception area.
我跟帕特里克讨论过接待区的贴砖
I'm sure that's before someone did an actual budget.
这肯定是在做预算之前
Still, this will completely--
可是这个会完全...
Be fine. Trust me.
没问题 相信我
And now that you work for me,
既然你为我工作
cost-cutting will be part of the job.
那就得学会缩减成本
Work for you?
为你工作
Yeah. Uh, this is my vendor.
对 这是供应商
I have to take this. Hi, Sam.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 喂 山姆
Yeah. That would be perfect.
好 那样很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
I got to tell you,
我跟你说
this is the last thing I need, all right?
我最不想看到这种事了 你知道吗
Did she make an appointment I didn't know about?
她是不是预约了可我不知道
I don't know.
我不清楚
She just waltzed in here like she owned the place this morning.
她今早就跟这里是她家一样大摇大摆进来了
Samantha Lipton, I'd like you to meet
萨曼莎·利普顿 这是
our other managing partner, Neil Truman.
另一位执行合伙人 尼尔·杜鲁门
It is very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Then I'm sure Charles has told you nothing about me.
那查尔斯肯定没跟你说过我的事
Well, firstly, let me tell you just how excited we are
首先 我们非常高兴
that you and Charles are now part of the family.
你和查尔斯成为我们大家庭的一员
You're the one who uncovered the accounting errors
是你帮他发现了他上一个公♥司♥
in his last firm. Is that right?
账目问题吧
Yes.
没错
Well done. Thank you.
干得不错 谢谢夸奖
But I've known about those discrepancies for years.
但我已经知道这些错误账目很多年了
I set it up that way.
是我故意这么做的
You set it up?
你故意的
Once a month since '97,
1997年开始
$1 million was transferred into
在不被我丈夫发现的情况下
my personal account without my husband's knowledge.
每个月都会往我的个人账户转一百万
And it would be in all of our interests
如果我们继续这样安排的话
if we were to continue that arrangement here.
对我们都有好处
I'm sorry, Mrs. Lipton. I can't do that.
抱歉利普顿太太 我做不到
Neil.
尼尔
My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years.
我和我丈夫已经结婚快三十年了
His money is my money. I understand that.
他的钱就是我的钱 这个我懂
I'm well aware of his other women.
我也知道他在外面玩女人
And I probably should just divorce him.
也许我应该直接和他离婚
But I don't want to spend all the money that I can squeeze out of him
但我不想把所有我能从他压榨出来的钱
on an army of forensic accountants to investigate
花在雇一大群法务会计师来调查他
all of the dummy corporations he set up to hide his true assets.
用来隐藏他真实资产的所有皮包公♥司♥头上
We have our secrets, but my husband and I
我们都有秘密 但我和我丈夫
know each other quite well in our own special way.
都非常了解对方 以我们自己独特的方式
Just make the necessary arrangements
就只要做一些必要的安排
to get her her monthly cut. I'm not going to do that.
每月把她那份给她 我不会做的
Yes, you are. I gave my word to Charles
你会的 我向查尔斯保证过
that I would always tell him the truth.
我会一直对他坦诚
And you know what? It worked.
知道吗 已经成功了
He's our client.
他是我们的客户
Now get the lady her money.
帮他老婆拿到钱
We're in charge of his finances,
我们负责他的财务状况
not his marriage.
不是他的婚姻状况
Did someone-- did someone die?
有...有谁死了吗
Exactly who called you?
谁叫你来的
I don't know. I just heard,
我不知道 我一听到
"come to school", and I took off.
"来学校" 我就马上赶过来了
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
I asked the nurse to call you.
我让护士打电♥话♥给你
Are you okay? What happened?
你没事吧 发生什么了
I just have a stomach thing.
我就是胃疼了
Where's your mom? Is she okay?
你妈妈在哪 她没事吧
Where--where's your dad?
你...你♥爸♥呢
It's her first day at the new job,
我妈今天第一天上班
and dad always has a meeting.
我总是有会要开
So I just thought that you'd--
所以我想你会...
Be there for you, which I am.
守护你 说的没错
I am there. Here.
我来了
For you.
为你而来
What should I do?
我该做什么
You don't have to do anything. I'll just--
你什么都不用做 我要...
Okay.
好的
You know, I told your mom about feeding you all those GMOs.
你妈给你吃转基因食物 我就一直说她
I've pushed her for years to go vegan
我已经劝了她好多年吃素
or at least put you on probiotics.
或者至少让你补充益生菌
Is it okay if I hang out at your place for the afternoon?
今天下午我能去你家玩吗
My place?
我家
Anika?
安妮卡
Are you going home?
你要回家了吗
Yeah. You know.
是啊 你懂的
Well, Jake and Russ are hanging out with us at my house later.
杰克和罗司一会要和我们一起去我家玩
You're gonna miss it.
看来你来不了了
All right.
好吧
Feel better, okay?
快点好起来
Can we go?
我们走吧
Shouji, we agreed.
正治 我们说好的
No stamp duties.
不缴印花税
Not for a nominee account.
代理人户头不缴纳
I can't make an exception on this particular account.
我不能为这个账户搞特例
Well, if you're going to open the kimono
如果你想要不正当的竞争
and talk real shares...
聊聊实打实的股权
We need more details...
我们需要更多细节...
Darling, I have to go.
亲爱的 我得挂了
The most gorgeous man just walked into my house.
最帅的男人刚刚走进了我家
I'm giving you to Lisa.
我安排丽萨和你谈
Tell your wife hello for me.
替我向你妻子问好
Remember before fiber optics, when business was just done
还记得光纤年代前我们按着自己的时间
in your own time zone?
和其他时区的人谈生意吗
You cannot address a box like this to my office.
你不能寄一个这样的盒子到我的办公室
You don't even know what it's for.
你都不知道这是干什么用的
Would you rather I sent it to your home?
你更希望我把这寄到你家吗
I told you I would reach out to you when I was ready.
我告诉过你了 我准备好了会联♥系♥你的
It's an invite to a party, darling,
这是聚会的邀请 亲爱的
not a marriage proposal.
不是求婚
I want to introduce you to some friends of mine.
我想把你介绍给我的几个朋友
Give you a little taste of what I have to offer.
给你尝尝我能提供的小甜头
I know what you have to offer.
我知道你能提供什么
Then let me put it into more relatable terms.
那就先听我说说相关情况吧
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表