剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
and you specifically ask about her,
特意问起了她的情况
and two weeks later, she's decorating your house?
半个月后 她就给你装饰房♥子了
Funny how that works, isn't it?
这不是很有趣吗
Should I tell you who does my gardening as well?
我是不是要把帮我做园艺的人也告诉你
There's a lot more here you're not telling me.
你没告诉我的事情肯定不止这么多
Actually, you're the one who's been keeping secrets.
事实上 你才是那个藏着秘密的人
I could tell you had a little something extra for her.
我可以看出来你对她有异样的情愫
I was just trying to spare your feelings.
我只是顾虑你的感受
She called me a few weeks ago as a referral.
前几个星期她受人推荐给我打了电♥话♥
Talked about setting up a date.
聊了聊让我安排对象的事
Didn't mention you at all, darling,
完全没有提及你 亲爱的
which I guess means she's moved on.
我想这意味着她已经翻过这一页了
But you're a professional. You understand the game, right?
但你是专业的 你懂这个游戏的玩法
Once I got to know her,
了解她之后
she had some great ideas for my house.
她对我的房♥子有一些很棒的想法
She called you? That doesn't make any sense.
她给你打电♥话♥了 没道理啊
You know what doesn't make any sense?
真正没道理的是什么 知道吗
Having feelings for her.
就是爱上她
From what I gather,
在我看来
she really does love her husband.
她真的很爱她丈夫
I know it's a business hazard, but honestly, you?
我知道这是业务风险 但说真的 你
I thought you knew how to keep things professional.
我以为你知道怎么保持专业
You don't need it.
你不需要这个
No. You look fantastic. I would never do it.
不用 你看上去美极了 我才不会多此一举
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
So we really have to go to this thing, huh?
我们真的要去赴约吗
Yeah. She's trying really hard this time.
对 她这次非常努力
Just try and go along with it.
你就顺着她的意吧
Do you know how many of her boyfriends' names
你知道这么多年来我得
I've had to forget over the years?
忘掉多少她男朋友的名字
Well, I think this one might be around for a while.
估计现在这位会长久些
Really? You mean all the way through dinner and dessert?
真的吗 你是说会一直到吃完晚餐和甜点吗
All right, honey. We're going.
好了 亲爱的 我们要走了
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
You can always call us if you need us.
需要的时候给我们打电♥话♥
And no visitors.
不许带人进来
I know.
我知道
You tell her? Yeah.
你跟她说了吗 说了
After our talk the other day, we have an agreement--
那天我们谈过之后 达成了一个协议
no boys in the house when we're not home.
我们不在家的时候 不许带男孩子回家
Okay. Well, cameras are installed,
好 摄像机已经安装好了
so we can check who's in the house from our phone.
这样我们就可以从手♥机♥上看到谁在家里
Really?
真的吗
It's all part of the package.
这都是套餐内的
I don't like that.
我不喜欢
You never told me the code for that thing, anyway.
你都没跟我说过这东西的密♥码♥
Oh, no. It's our anniversary.
是吗 是周年纪念日
Which is...
也就是...
No, I-I don't have to tell you. You know it.
不 我不用告诉你 你知道的
Really?
是吗
And what made you decide to get that thing, anyway?
你怎么想到装那东西了
Oh, it's just, uh,
就是...
something I've been meaning to get around to.
这就是我最近一直在考虑做的事
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow. Are we really this cool?
我们来这真的没关系吗
Sure, we are.
当然了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you. I'm so happy you're here.
谢谢 你们能来我很高兴
This place is so you.
这地方真适合你
Happy birthday. Mwah.
生日快乐
Oh, I love this.
我爱死这里了
Don't you love this place?
你们难道不喜欢吗
It reminds me of Paris in the '20s.
让我想起了20年代的巴黎
Oh, and tonight is our treat
今晚我们请客
because we basically used your house as a hotel,
因为上次我们把你们家当做酒店
so it's the least we can do.
至少让我们以此弥补下
No, it's totally fine. It's her birthday.
没关系的 今天是她生日
No, it's very generous offer. Excuse me.
真大方 抱歉
We'll have four bottles of dom perignon, thanks.
请给我们来四瓶唐·培里侬香槟王 谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Tell you what-- I'll buy you a lap dance.
我请人来给你跳大腿舞
Really? Wait. Do they do that here?
真的吗 等等 这里还有这个
Uh, it's my birthday. I can do whatever I want.
今天我生日 我想怎样就怎样
Right, boyfriend?
对吧 男朋友
Well, it is my birthday coming up soon.
那我的生日也快到了
Do I get a dance? A lap dance?
我有舞吗 大腿舞吗
No, I don't think so. It's not really my style.
应该没有 完全不是我的风格
Boring.
没劲
Oh, it's about to start.
马上要开始了
Come outside.
出来
Are you here?
你在这里
I'm parked up the street.
我把车停在路边了
I have to be downtown in seven hours at the studio.
七个小时后我就必须去市中心的录音室
I figured.
我想到了
I feel like there's seven hours left for you and me.
我觉得我们之间就剩下这七个小时
Is this my fault?
是我的错吗
Look, just...
听着
Go down there and sign the contract.
只管去签了那份合同
Your first number one single
你的第一首单曲
can pay for my college education.
就可以支付我的大学费用了
Just listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
The perfect scenario--
最好的场景
I mean, the perfect scenario--
最好的场景是...
we would be doing this together.
我们一起做这件事
Signing, taking the next step. Stop. Stop.
签合同 再做下一步打算 够了 够了
Something you've said has haunted me.
你说的话让我夜不成寐
I feel like everything I say to you is so stupid.
我觉得我跟你说的一切都蠢透了
That's not true.
不是这样的
You said you needed to be selfish about your music.
你说你要对你的音乐自私
I could sign tomorrow.
明天我可以签约
It would be-- it would be enough, you know?
这就够了
What kind of pussy-ass 18-year-old settles for enough?
什么样的18岁毛小子会就这么安定下来
I want my life, I want my music--
我想要我的生活 我的音乐
I want it to be great.
我想要它成功
You make it great.
你让它成功
This is to my place.
这是我房♥子的钥匙
When you're not sleeping, you are here.
你不睡觉的时候 就是在我那里
We are working.
我们在工作
I don't care what anybody says.
我不在乎其他人怎么说
This is about as adult as it gets.
这是一个成熟的决定
I'm betting on you.
我看好你
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
I like him.
我喜欢他
Think those two are made for each other.
觉得他们俩天生一对
Why do you say that?
何出此言
Well, he's an artist. That's her type.
他是个艺术家 是她的型
Did you like that place tonight?
你喜欢今晚那个地方吗
Yeah, I did.
喜欢
Did you?
你呢
Yeah. The girls were very sexy.
我也喜欢 那些姑娘都好性感
You're sexier than any of those girls.
你比她们性感多了
You don't have to say that. Okay.
不必这么奉承我 好吧
You are.
但你就是
Really?
真的吗
Jeez, dad.
天呐 爸爸
Where were you?
你去哪了
I was...outside. That thing is nuts.
外面 这东西太神经了
No way am I gonna remember to do that every time I come home.
我不可能每次回家都记得输密♥码♥
What you mean, outside? Anika. What happened?
外面是什么意思 安妮卡 怎么了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表