剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
It pays 50 bucks.
付你50美金
A paying gig?
有报酬的演出
You've never had one before?
你从来没有做过
Oh, no, of course, I've had one--lots.
当然有 做过一...很多次
I'm just, uh...
我只是...
I-I just do this to, you know, keep me at my roots.
路边卖♥♥唱只是为了保持初心
Great.
棒极了
So I'll see you Thursday, then. Ccool.
那周四见 好 好的
You're welcome. Thanks.
不用客气 谢谢
Why are you hiding?
你怎么躲在这里
Everyone is in love with what you've done.
所有人都爱死你的设计了
Well, the party's about you. I-it's not about me right now.
这个派对上你才是主角 我不是
It's your grand opening. Yours too.
是你的店盛大开业 也是你的作品
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
It's probably my husband. He--he's running late.
可能是我丈夫 他迟到了
I want you to stay.
我想你留下来
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
If you're so happy when you're here,
如果在这儿你这么快乐
why am I the mistake?
我怎么会是个错误
Grace?
格蕾丝
Hey, can I introduce you to someone?
我能介绍个人给你认识吗
Yes. Please, please.
当然 请
Irene, here she is.
艾琳 我说的就是她
Grace, Irene. Irene, grace.
格蕾丝 这是艾琳 艾琳 格蕾丝
Hi. Ah, so you're the one.
你好 原来就是你
It's such a lovely space. You did a wonderful job.
这地方真漂亮 你做得很棒
Great eye for color too.
颜色也选得很有品位
Thank you. It still needs a few more tweaks, but...
谢谢 还需要一些小改动 但...
You know what they say.
人们常说
Great art is never finished, only abandoned.
伟大艺术只有半途而废的 没有完成的
"Art"? Well, I'm flattered.
"艺术" 我真是受宠若惊
You told her already?
你告诉她了吗
How would you feel about being a little exposed?
你愿意曝曝光吗
Hi. It's grace. Leave a message.
你好 我是格蕾丝 有事请留言
Babe, I know you're waiting.
宝贝 我知道你在等我
Uh, we had an emergency at work.
但我工作上出了点紧急状况
Um, look, I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶过去
Just--just call the office.
有事就打办公室电♥话♥
Thank you.
多谢
Is this for real?
这是真的吗
Turn on any screen in this office,
这间办公室里打开任何一个屏幕
you're gonna see the same bullshit.
看到都是这个玩意儿
You destroyed your phone, right?
你把手♥机♥砸了吧
Yeah.
没错
Neil, this is Detective Samuels
尼尔 这是塞缪斯警探
and Detective Beatty.
和贝迪警探
How you doing? Hi. So, uh, what happened?
你好 你好 到底怎么回事
Hackers found a back door into your network
黑客在你们的网络里找到了漏洞
and took over your servers.
控制了你们的服务器
Right now they control the flow of all the data
现在他们控制着出入这间公♥司♥的
going in and out of this office,
所有数据流
even internally.
包括内部流动的数据
All of our account details? Oh, everything
我们所有的账户信息 所有的一切
Passwords, company cell phones,
密♥码♥ 公♥司♥配置手♥机♥
client information. Corporate piracy.
客户信息 这是企业剽窃
They're claiming they can freeze all of our assets
他们声称 如果我们不付钱的话
with one keystroke if we don't pay them off.
只需一个按键就能冻结我们所有的资产
How much? $5 million.
他们要多少 五百万美金
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办
I mean, if you offer ten grand,
如果你们给个万把块
chances are they'll probably take it.
他们很可能就收下罢手了
It's never about full asking price in these situations.
这种情况下 重点不是全额付款
They don't want to drag this thing on
你们纠结要不要付钱的同时
while you debate writing a check.
他们也不想把这事拖得太久
And you have no hope of tracking these people down?
而你们也没办法抓到这伙人
You'll need to update your security protocols
你得让信息技术部门升级安全协议
with your I.T. Guys, alert all your clients.
还要警告所有的客户
Well, then we have to push back a little.
我们得有所还击
They'll think we were easy targets
我们这么快就束手就擒
if we move too fast.
他们会以为我们很好得手
In our experience, if you don't,
根据我们经验 如果你不尽快答应
they'll start to release personal information.
他们会开始泄露私人信息
What do you mean personal?
什么私人信息
Pin numbers, photos,
个人识别号♥码 照片
racy emails, wisecracks about management--
用词犀利的邮件 打趣管理层的话
anything you don't want the world to see.
任何你不想让别人知道的事
Well, it's pretty hard to embarrass me.
要让我难堪可没那么容易
I'm an open book.
我没有什么秘密
But no telling what this one's hiding.
但他有没有秘密就难说了
This is unexpected. You alone?
真没想到你会来 你一个人
Sorry for the surprise.
抱歉没打招呼就来了
I didn't want you getting ready for us.
我不想你有所准备
Rosalie, sweetheart, why don't you make yourself at home?
罗莎莉 甜心 别拘束
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
The last part of the interview,
面试的最后一个环节
I always like to see how you adapt to the unexpected,
我想看你如何应对突发事件
and I want to get to know you better.
而且我想进一步了解你
So does Rosalie.
罗莎莉也想
I like going new places.
我喜欢在陌生的地方做
We have a lot in common.
看来我们有很多共同点
Bedroom's back there?
卧室在后面吗
I assume you'll be joining us?
你不想一起来吗
I don't know.
难说
Sometimes it's just as much fun to watch.
有时候观赏也很刺♥激♥
So they want to do a story on you?
他们想报道你的事吗
Yeah. Isn't that crazy?
是啊 他们是不是疯了
What's this magazine?
什么杂♥志♥
It's an online design blog, but they get a lot of traffic.
是个在线设计博客 浏览量很高
It's very upscale, and she said they're dedicated
面向高端消费者 她说他们致力于
to exposing new talent.
发掘新的人才
Wait. Did we change the amazon password already?
等等 亚马逊的密♥码♥改了吗
Yes. Remember Anika kept using that one-click-buy thing?
是的 还记得安妮卡总是用一键买♥♥吗
Here we go. Oh, yes, very painfully.
在这 想起来了 教训很惨痛
So I have to meet a photographer
明天要见一个摄影师
down at the building tomorrow so they can shoot the space.
他要拍一些室内的照片
Well, you know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You're gonna get a lot more work.
你将会接到更多工作的
Maybe.
也许吧
What's the last four of your social again?
你社保号♥后四位是什么来着
7614.
I don't know. It's just a little scary to imagine...
不知道 我害怕去想象...
You know, to think about designing something like that
就是那种从零开始
from scratch again.
设计什么东西
It was...
很...
It was pretty hard the first time.
开头真的很难
I think it's gonna be really good for you.
我想这对你是好事
I'm sorry...
对不起
That I didn't make it to your opening.
没能赶去你的开业酒会
I know that was really important to you.
我知道这对你很重要
It's fine. You had an emergency.
没关系 你有急事要办
I'm not upset.
我没有生气
Well, I wanted to make it up to you.
我要补偿你
How would you feel about dance lessons?
你觉得一起上舞蹈课怎么样
Do what?
什么
Yeah, you remember how much fun we used to have?
还记得我们以前一起跳舞多有意思吗
Yeah. Do you really have time for lessons?
记得 可你有时间跟我去上课吗
Oh, I already signed us up.
我已经报名了
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
Well, what brought this on?
怎么想起来跳舞了呢
I miss having fun with you.
我怀念跟你一起开心的日子了
You remember that night at the club--your bar fight?
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表