剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
You're here because of who you are,
我请你来就因为你原本的样子
not because of who you think I want you to be.
而不是你所认为我希望你成为的样子
Well, I wanted to show you that I know what I'm doing.
我想让你看看我知道自己在做什么
But you don't.
可你并不知道
That's what's so special about you. Adriana!
这正是你的特别之处 艾德里安娜
Just because you're wearing a mask doesn't mean
你带着面具不代表
you should be someone you're not.
你就要做别人了
Not yet.
现在还不用
Hi, Adriana.
你好 艾德里安娜
I see you're finally alone.
终于等到你落单了
I've been trying to make that happen all night.
整晚我都在等这个机会
Now how do we celebrate?
现在我们要怎么庆祝
I'm going to have to take a rain check.
我们得改天了
Maybe next time.
下次吧
So you two work together?
你们一起工作吗
You said you stopped by the building?
你说你正好经过施工大楼
That war zone is my doing. I'm managing the renovation.
那乱摊子是我搞出来的 我负责重新装♥修♥
And what do you do, Simon?
你是做什么的 西蒙
I'm in the service industry.
我是服务行业的
I know that line.
我知道这一行
I waitressed all through college.
整个大学我都兼♥职♥做侍应生
And how do you two know each other?
你们俩是怎么认识的
He's an old friend, family friend.
他是一个老朋友了 家里的朋友
That's right. We, um...
没错 我们是...
We see each other all the time. Right.
我们经常见面 是的
So you wouldn't mind if my friend and I
那你不介意我和我的朋友
had some one-on-one time for now?
单独呆一会儿吧
Actually, I'm her boss.
其实我是她的老板
No, we were trying to get to know each other a little better.
我们打算好好了解对方
I thought we were having a really good time.
我们不是玩得很开心吗
We can always talk about sheetrock tomorrow.
明天也可以谈石膏板的事嘛
You should totally stay.
你一定要留下来
No. But--but he can't.
可是他不行
Honey, you need to relax.
亲爱的 放轻松
I'm gonna go to the ladies' room,
我要去一趟洗手间
then I'll get us another round.
然后我们再来一轮
And don't go anywhere.
哪也不许去
You got it.
听你的
What the hell are you doing?
你到底想干什么
Just give me a second, okay?
给我一分钟就行
No. I can't be seen out with you.
不行 不能让别人看到我们在一起
How dare you just track me down like this?
你居然敢跟踪我
Well, I need to talk to you,
我有话要跟你说
and you won't even return my calls now.
可是你连我的电♥话♥都不接
There is something you need to know.
有件事你得知道
You're not getting it. You're not getting it.
你不明白 你还是不明白
You have no idea what I need to know.
你根本不明白我要知道什么
Okay? What?
怎么
You listened to my problems. So what?
你听我诉苦 那又怎么样
So--so does my hairdresser.
我的美发师也听我诉苦
Just go away.
快走开
Don't pull a stunt like this again, please.
别再这样"突袭"我了 拜托
I paid you. End of story.
我付清钱了 我们结束了
Yeah. Sure.
是的 好吧
I get it.
我明白了
You--you must be totally happy at home now.
你现在的家庭生活一定很幸福
What? What--
什么 你说什么...
Hi, Patrick. It's Grace.
帕特里克 我是格蕾丝
I'm sorry to be calling so early.
很抱歉这么早给你打电♥话♥
We just have a problem down at the site.
场地出了点问题
No, there's gonna be no point in calling Alex.
不 没必要给艾利克斯打电♥话♥
I'm not sure how to say this, but,
我不知道该怎么说
I don't think she's got the chops to deal with this project,
但我认为她不适合再负责这个项目了
and I'll tell you exactly why.
我会告诉你具体原因的
All right, so what's so urgent?
什么事这么急着找我
I wanted to share something with you.
有东西要给你看
That will be your consistent monthly returns
现在由我来管理你的账目
now that I control your account.
这就是你每月的盈利
This is another number.
这是另一个数字
Your wife came to see me this week.
你妻子这周来找我了
Were you aware?
你知道吗
She's a very shrewd woman.
她是个很精明的女人
She is, indeed. I was informed of something.
她确实是 我得知了一些事情
And as your financial advisor,
作为你的理财顾问
I felt that I should tell you about it.
我觉得有义务告诉你
But before I do, if I do,
在我告诉你之前 如果我要告诉你的话
I wanted to ask you...
我想问你...
Do you really want to know what your wife and I spoke about?
你真的想知道我和你妻子都谈了什么吗
It won't make you happy.
你知道了可不会高兴的
But I can assure you that I will make sure
但我能保证一点
that it never affects your bottom line.
这事绝不会触及你的底限
I want to tell you the truth, Charles.
我想告诉你真♥相♥ 查尔斯
But I'm guessing that you don't care about the truth
不过我认为你可能不在乎
in the absolute sense of the word.
所谓真♥相♥是什么
I mean, I know you care about what I do
我知道你在乎
with your money on a daily basis.
我每天拿着你的钱都做了什么
You want to be happy.
你想开心点
And I'm thinking that if you knew everything
但我认为如果你知道了我所知道的一切
that I now know, you won't be.
你不会开心的
I want to see the other piece of paper,
我想看那张纸
the one about my wife.
关于我妻子的
I think you're right.
你说得对
Not every partnership requires
不是每一段合作关系
that we tell each other everything.
都需要坦诚相对
As long as we're both happy.
大家开心就好
Then we'll be in touch.
再联♥系♥
You know how we met, my wife and I?
你知道我和我妻子 怎么认识的吗
She was married to my best friend.
她原来是我死党的老婆
It's crazy, right?
疯狂吧
So this is your aunt's place?
这是你阿姨家
Yeah, like, none of the moms at our school works.
感觉我们同学的妈妈们都没人上班
There's never anywhere to hang out during the day.
所以白天根本没地方待
Is anyone else coming?
还有人要来吗
I don't think so.
没有了吧
Oh. Yeah, that's cool, I guess.
这样啊 挺好的吧
We should put on some music.
应该放点音乐听
Yeah. Yeah? Okay.
好 好
Hey, how does it feel to throw your first party?
第一次自己办派对感觉如何
Kind of weird, actually.
感觉 有点怪
You ready to do your thing?
准备好表演了吗
I don't know.
不知道
Come on, we talked about this last night.
加油 我们昨晚还谈过了呢
You got to own your power, girl.
你得掌握自己的力量 姑娘
You want a shot of tequila?
想来杯龙舌兰吗
Okay, just checking.
问问而已
I saw some kids sneak in a couple of beers.
我看有小孩偷偷带啤酒进来喝
I'm just trying to be cool for you.
我想你觉得我很酷嘛
Can't I just ease into this?
我能慢慢来吗
You didn't ease into the performance
让你成为大明星的那场演出
that made you a star, did you?
你也没有慢慢来啊
Oh, God. Come on.
拜托 不是吧
A star?
大明星
Hey, people, hello.
大家好啊
Who wants to hear the rest of Anika's song?
想不想听安妮卡把歌♥唱完
Yeah. Yeah, whoo.
想 想啊
The one she never finished singing.
那首她没唱完的歌♥
The one she got kicked out of school for telling the truth.
那首因为说实话而害她被学校赶走的歌♥
And got back in because her truth won out
然后又重返校园 因为她说的事实
over their horsesh-- crap. Crap.
胜于他们放...厥词 厥词
Come on!
快来
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表