剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Neil Truman.
我叫尼尔·杜鲁门
My wife, Grace, and I were trying to live the American dream.
我和妻子格蕾丝正试着实现我们的美国梦
I do stage open houses now.
我现在给房♥屋开放日参观做设计
But it always felt like something was missing.
但我一直觉得缺了点什么
I know why you're in such a funk...
我知道你为啥这么萎靡不振了
Mid-life crisis.
中年危机
So I jumped off a plane,
于是在一切分崩离析前
quit my job, before getting knocked on my ass
我跳下了飞机 辞了工作
when I found my wife trying to deal with her own crisis.
却发现我妻子也有问题
Your wife pays me. What, for sex?
你妻子付钱给我 什么 买♥♥♥春♥吗
But that's when I finally started living.
但从那一刻起 我才开始了真正的生活
I got his phone, took his identity,
我拿走了他的手♥机♥ 假扮成他
met one of his clients,
见了他的一个客户
then got a surprising proposal from someone who was much more.
后来这个神秘的女人向我发出了邀请
Come work for me.
来为我工作吧
And I did.
我接受了邀请
I have a service that caters to very rich women.
通常我提供服务的对象都非常有钱
But I wasn't the only one.
但我不是唯一找到新工作的人
Are you accepting new clients? Yes.
你接新客户吗 当然
I would love to talk about redecorating my house.
我非常想讨论一下如何重新装♥修♥我的房♥子
You're going to have to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
你得签订一份保密协议
Not even your husband can know.
即使你丈夫也不能知道我是你的客户
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
And that was just the beginning for all of us.
而这一切才刚刚开始
You would like us to sign over
你们俩希望我们
your educational accounts so you can go play...
把教育基金转交给你 好让你们去参加
at the what festival? The March Lawn Festival.
去参加这个什么节 三月草坪音乐节
Grace and I may still have our secrets,
格蕾丝和我有各自的秘密
but despite it all, our marriage and our dreams
但除此之外 我们的婚姻和梦想
have remained intact and, in some ways, gotten stronger.
依然存在 甚至在某种程度上变得更强大了
I got the grant to study design in Milan.
我拿到了奖学金可以去米兰学设计了
I would love to come with you.
我很乐意跟你一起去
But all that's about to change...
可这一切都将会改变...
My husband found out. I told him.
我老公发现了 我告诉他了
It was starting to eat at me.
因为憋在心里很难受
Again.
又一次
Is this what they mean by "for better or for worse"?
所以这就是誓言里的"无论好坏"吗
It's certainly an adventure.
这绝对会是一次冒险
Yes, it is.
没错
We have a second chance now.
我们又有重新来过的机会了
Going to Italy to pursue my dreams.
去意大利追寻我的梦想
We should have done it years ago.
多年前我们就该这么做的
Let's try not to get pregnant this time.
这次最好别再弄出个孩子来
Well, I'll try not to drink too much.
我会试着不喝那么多酒
Sure you won't.
你是该少喝点
Never thought you'd be married.
没想到你居然有家室
I guess that whole story about you getting paid
看来你之前说的花钱找的你这个故事
that was just so that I would think it was a one-time thing.
只是为了让我以为你们就是一♥夜♥情♥而已
You know who I am, right?
你知道我是谁吧
Neil...
尼尔
Your husband ruined my marriage.
你丈夫毁了我的婚姻
Daniel, why don't you and I go into the house--
丹尼尔 不如我们进去
Don't! No, no, no, no!
不 不要
Wait, wait! Here! Here!
等等 冲我来
Get back. Don't you move!
别过来 不许动
Wait. Wait!
等等
How long were you two having an affair?
你们俩在婚外情多久了
You got to put the gun down.
你把枪放下
I followed her that day she went to your office.
那天我一路跟着她 看着她进了你办公室
I know she saw you more than once.
我知道她和你见过不止一次
How long?
到底多久了
Listen to me.
听我说
I know how you feel right now.
我知道你现在的感受
Oh, really? You know how I feel, huh?
真的吗 你还知道我现在的感受
How about, how about I screw your wife?
要不我跟你老婆睡一次 怎么样
And then you can tell me
然后你可以告诉我
if you know how I feel.
你到底知不知道我的感受
Let her go. No, you're gonna watch.
放开她 不 我要你看着
No! Listen!
不 听我说
Listen, you think I ruined your marriage,
你觉得是我毁了你的婚姻
but I may have been a part of saving it.
也许我反而拯救了你的婚姻
I know from experience that Mallory
作为过来人我很清楚
wouldn't have been looking for someone like me
如果你一开始就满足玛洛里的需要
if you'd been giving her what she needed.
她是不会来找我的
What did you say? I'mI'm saying...
你想说什么 我想说的是
that I made the same mistake.
我也犯过同样的错
Didn't I, Grace?
对不对 格蕾丝
Yes.
没错
And what happened?
结果呢
I slept with someone.
我跟别人上了床
You're making this up.
你在骗我
I wish I was. I caught them together.
我也希望这样 但我亲眼目睹的他们
Tell him what it felt like, Neil.
告诉他你当时的感受 尼尔
Tell me.
告诉我
My whole world exploded in that moment.
我的世界在那一刻分崩离析了
I hated you.
我恨你
And I wanted to kill the son of a bitch she was with.
我想杀了跟她上♥床♥的那个人
I really did.
我真的很想这么做
But then I realized that that wasn't gonna solve anything.
但我意识到 这样解决不了任何问题
Marriage is hard.
婚姻一向艰难
People make mistakes,
每个人都会犯错
but if you really love each other,
但如果你们真心相爱
then you work it out.
总会找到解决办法
You just need to want the same thing, right?
你们只需要有一样的目标 不是吗
Your marriage was in trouble before I came into the picture.
在我出现之前 你们的婚姻就已经有问题了
Mallory came to me to fix it.
玛洛里来找我是为了拯救婚姻
So you want to blame anyone,
所以如果要怪谁的话
blame yourself,
怪你自己吧
you worthless piece of shit.
你这个傻瓜
You son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Neil!
尼尔
Neil?
尼尔
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm okay. Are you sure?
我没事 你确定吗
Yeah.
我没事
My God, what happened?
发生了什么
W-w-what just happened?
刚才发生了什么
Okay.
好了
Oh. Grace.
天呐 格蕾丝
Grace, give me your phone.
格蕾丝 把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
把手♥机♥给我
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Okay, go in the house. I'll handle this.
回房♥子里去 这里我来处理
Just, yeah, go in the house.
进去吧
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace, where are you?
格蕾丝 你在哪里
Do you know where the band-aids are?
你知道创口贴在哪里吗
I can't find the band-aids.
我找不到创可贴
Grace, we need to talk.
格蕾丝 我们得谈谈
If this is about Simon--
如果是因为西蒙
I don't give a shit about him. Grace...
跟他没关系 格蕾丝
What?
怎么了
Daniel's wife paid me to have sex with her.
丹尼尔的妻子花钱让我跟她上♥床♥
She's not the only one either.
她不是我唯一的客户
What?
你说什么
After I saw you with Simon that day,
那天在我撞见你和西蒙之后
I got a hold of his phone,
我拿走了他的手♥机♥
access to his clients,
接触到了他的客户
and I experimented.
我尝试了一下
You experimented?
尝试
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表