剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
My husband,
我丈夫
well, he embezzled millions from his hedge fund.
他盗用了数百万的避险基金
I supported it, then I supported him through court,
我支持他的行为 我在法庭支持他
And, um...
然后...
We both paid the price.
我跟他一起付出代价
He's in a correctional facility in Kansas.
他被关在堪萨斯州的一座监狱里
Sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
I'd do it again...
我还是会这么做的
in a heartbeat.
毫不犹豫
You must really love him.
你肯定真的很爱他
Oh, from the moment we met.
我对他一见钟情
He's the love of my life.
他是我一生中的至爱
If I had to wait a hundred years to see him again,
就算数百年后才能再见到他
I would.
我也愿意等
Oh, I miss him so much.
我真的很思念他
Let me help you forget that.
让我帮你摆脱对他的思念
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
Feel free to show your appreciation.
大家随意表达对我们的欣赏
I made, like, a tenth of this
我做街头表演的时候
when I tried to play outside.
只赚到了这的十分之一
Know what that means?
知道这代表什么吗
We're better off as a team,
我们作为团队表演更好
but I'm still carrying you, though,
但我还是会带着你的
all right?
好吗
So, should we celebrate?
我们是不是应该庆祝一下
I'm down.
我很愿意
Sex on the beach.
激♥情♥海滩
Oh, no. I-I ordered, um, Chardonnay.
不是 我点的是夏敦埃酒
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay. You know, I used to work here,
没事 大约二十年前
like, 20 years ago when I was in college?
上大学时 我在这工作过
It's nice. It hasn't changed.
感觉很好 这里没变过
You still have live music?
你们还有现场音乐吗
When can I see you again?
我们什么时候能再见
I guess that's up to Adriana.
这得看艾德里安娜
Actually, it's up to my husband.
其实 这得看我丈夫
He pays for these visits,
他为我付探访费用
and I pay for his out of my account.
而我付他的
Did you guys... with other people before
你们结婚之前
when you were married? No. No.
跟别人...一起过吗 没有
Well, what's he gonna be like when you see him again?
那你再见到他时会是怎样的情形
I don't understand.
我不明白
If--if you love each other that much--
如果你们彼此相爱那么深...
We'll forgive each other.
我们会彼此谅解
When you sacrifice this much to stay married,
你牺牲那么多来保住婚姻时
you have no choice.
你就别无他选了
That doesn't sound like love.
这听起来不像爱情
Maybe not,
也许不是
but it feels like it.
但有爱情的感觉
How was the honeymoon?
蜜月过得如何
Let's go. Time's up.
走吧 时间到了
What was your name again?
你叫什么名字了
I said, "Let's go."
我说"走吧"
Grace.
格蕾丝
Neil. Hi.
尼尔
You're here. Hi.
你来了
Oh, my god. Anika is gonna be so happy.
天啊 安妮卡会很高兴的
You're not gonna believe what happened.
你肯定不敢相信发生了什么事
I went to my old design building, and I ran into
我回到了我以前的设计系大楼 遇到了
my professor and You lied to me.
我的教授 然后... 你骗了我
What? You lied to me.
什么 你骗了我
What? What You took your clothes off
你说什么... 你为别人
for someone else, and you hid it from me
脱♥光♥了衣服 还瞒着我
like--like--like I wouldn't find out?
好像 好像我不会发现似的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
When--when, uh--how did you--
你什么时候发现...
You didn't exactly hide it very well, Grace.
你藏得不够好 格蕾丝
Framed photo. You butt-naked.
镶框照片 你光着屁♥股♥
The photo, right. Yeah.
照片的事 对
Dylan dropped it off yesterday,
迪兰昨天送来的
and I didn't get a chance Who's Dylan?
我还没机会... 谁是迪兰
Dylan's the photographer who took the picture for the blog,
迪兰是为博客拍照的摄影师
and he asked Stephanie and I to model--
他找我和斯黛芬妮当模特儿
A naked photo session
参加裸体照片拍摄
is something you and I should've discussed, Grace.
之前应该跟我商量 格蕾丝
Why? So I could get your permission?
为什么 我需要征求你的同意吗
Yes.
是的
Are you serious? Yes, I'm serious.
你是认真的吗 是的 我是认真的
I'm the only one that should see you naked, Grace.
只有我能看你的裸体 格蕾丝
Are you jealous?
你吃醋了吗
You're damn right. I'm jealous.
没错 我吃醋了
You ever lie to me like this again, I'll--
如果你再这样欺骗我 我就...
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I miss this.
我想念这种激♥情♥
Damn. Did you down a red bull or something?
该死 你喝了红牛还是什么吗
I just-- I'm glad you came.
我只是...很高兴你来了
I missed you.
我想你
It's only been 24 hours,
才一天没见
But I guess I do have that effect sometimes.
看来我就是有这种影响力
You know, I think I throw off a scent or something--
可能是我散发出的一种气息...
Shut up.
闭嘴
Whoa. Your parents.
你父母
My mom said she's meeting some friends
我妈说她要去一个她原来常去的酒吧
at an old bar they used to go to,
见见她的朋友们
and I've seen that woman with wine and friends.
我见过她遇到红酒和老友的反应
It's going to be a while.
肯定会待很长时间
We don't have to. I want to.
我们不一定要做 我想
Look...
听着
I was a dick the other night at my apartment.
那晚我在家里非常混♥蛋♥
I didn't know how to say it, what we are.
不知道怎么说我们是什么关系
I like you a lot.
我很喜欢你
I want to be a thing, you know, the two of us,
我希望我们俩能在一起
If that's cool with you.
如果你也同意的话
Do you think we should get a motel?
我们要不要去住汽车旅馆
Dad! I--
爸爸 我...
Um, this is Mateo.
这是马蒂欧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Dad, we were just singing together, okay?
爸爸 我们只是在一起唱歌♥而已
How old are you?
你多大了
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系
Are you a student here?
你是这的学生
Did you just meet on the tour?
还是参观的时候遇到的
No, Mrs. Truman. Then who the hell are you?
不是的 杜鲁门夫人 那你到底是哪位
I'm her boyfriend.
我是她男友
All right. I bit my tongue through all last night...
好了 我忍♥着一晚上没说
...and all through breakfast.
吃早餐的时候也忍♥住了
Can we deal with her now?
现在可以收拾她了吧
Just don't get worked up.
别生气
Our daughter snuck a boy into her room.
我们闺女在房♥间里藏了个男的
How can I not be worked up? I'll talk to her.
我怎么不生气 我去跟她谈
It's young love. You do crazy things.
早恋嘛 总会做些疯狂的事
We both did. She's a teenager.
我们都做过 她还是个孩子
Exactly. Surely you're not so old
就是说啊 你也没那么老
You've forgotten what that's like.
也记得那是什么感觉
Just let's lie down for a bit.
我们去躺一会先
It was a long drive, and I'm exhausted.
开了这么久的车 我太累了
Hey, babe. Want me to make us some breakfast?
宝贝 要我去弄点早餐吗
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表