剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I just did what I had to do
我只是为了家人能在一起
to keep the family together.
做了应该做的事
I know.
我知道
Sometimes
有时候
you have to be a different person
你为了在不同的条件下
in a different situation
生存下来
to survive.
只能成为另一个人
Does that make sense?
有道理吗
Use your blinker.
打转向灯
And remember there's a blind spot.
记住是有盲区的
Mom.
妈妈
Well, you can't just use the mirror, you have to look.
你不能只用后视镜 得左右看
Mom, I'm looking.
妈 我看着呢
And, honey, I want you to know everything's gonna be okay.
宝贝儿 我希望你知道一切都会好的
All right? Dad's gonna be fine.
你♥爸♥爸不会有事
And--and people might say stuff at school,
学校里可能会有人说三道四
but just don't pay any attention to them.
别管他们就对了
It's okay. I've already heard everything.
没事 那些话我听多了
And it doesn't bother me.
不会放在心上的
Besides, nobody cares. They don't get it.
而且根本没人在乎 他们不懂的
That was good. You're getting much better.
开得不错 技术好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
And, honey, I know I've been focused on my job
宝贝我最近光顾着忙工作
and--and too strict about the car.
对你用车管的也很严
It's just that, you know, being an adult
只是就算是大人
doesn't--doesn't mean you have it all figured out.
也没办法把所有事情都弄明白
But I'm your mom and I love you.
但我是你妈妈 我爱你
So I'm gonna keep on trying.
我会继续努力的
It's okay, mom. I get it.
好啦 妈妈 我懂的
Grace, you--
格蕾丝 你...
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表