剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Victor wants me to sign a new client.
维克托叫我去签个新客户
What--Victor wants you to sign a new client?
什么 维克托叫你去签新客户
Wow, that's great, honey. That's really good news.
那很好啊 亲爱的 那是好事
Right? Yeah.
对吧 嗯
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
I was just looking forward to spending some time
我本以为这个周末
with the family this weekend, that's all.
能和你们一起度过呢
And Anika has her talent show.
安妮卡又要去参加才艺表演
Oh, just stay here. I-I got you something.
等等 有样东西给你
I just...
我...
A tie? I know it's almost the same,
领带 我知道你有条差不多样式的
but I loved the color you had on this morning.
但你今早上戴这个颜色我觉得很好看
It made you look sexy,
看起来很性感
and now you can wear it to New York.
现在你可以戴着它去纽约了
Thanks.
谢了
I think I'm gonna go out and take a swim.
我出去游会儿泳
It's--it's freezing outside. What...
外面冻死了 你...
What--
你...
We need a vacation.
我们需要个假期
On a beach somewhere.
去海滩走走
Far away.
远离喧嚣
I'm tired now, honey.
我好累 亲爱的
I think we need to fire the pool guy.
我觉得我们应该把清理泳池的家伙炒了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
we can now begin general boarding,
银色天空航♥空♥427号♥航♥班♥
Silver Sky Air flight 427.
现在开始登机
Flight 427...
427号♥航♥班♥...
Three hours late and not even a "Sorry for the delay."
晚点了三个小时 一句道歉都没有
Ladies and gentlemen, we're ready to push back
女士们先生们 请大家在椅子上坐好
just as soon as everyone is seated.
我们准备离港
If there's no place in the overhead compartment,
如果行李架上没有空间了
place your carry-on under the seat in front of you.
请将行李置于前排座椅下方
We have a full flight today.
本次航♥班♥满座
I need every passenger seated as quickly as possible.
请乘客们尽快就坐
Excuse me, ma'am, would it be possible
请问 女士 我能
maybe to get a water No.
要杯水吗 不行
Does your air work? No.
你那有冷气吗 不
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
it looks like the initial delay has kept us here at the gate.
初始延迟导致我们暂时不能离港
Might be an hour or so before we can push back.
可能还要等一个小时左右
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
There's one working restroom at this time.
现在只有一间厕所可供使用
We're doing everything we can to remedy this.
我们正在尽力解决
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't just stand there with your dick in your hand, Truman.
别跟个傻子一样站在那啊 杜鲁门
Say something... say something...say something...
说话啊 说话啊 说话啊...
Excuse me, ma'am, it's really hot in here.
打扰一下 女士 这里真的很热
I know, sir, and I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable.
我知道 先生 很抱歉让你这么难受
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Folks, hate to say this,
各位 很抱歉
but we're over our limit here in the cockpit.
飞行组成员执勤期满
Gonna have to power down now and keep you here
我们现在将关闭引擎并换一组飞行员
while we shuttle out another flight crew.
请大家耐心等待
I'm sorry. Big guy's called a meeting.
抱歉 老大召集开会
We're all waiting on you. We're all waiting...
我们都在等你 我们都在...
Knuckleball.
接球
Ma'am, we're really thirsty.
女士 我们真的很渴
Now you're harassing me.
你这是骚扰
It's been nearly five hours.
已经快五个小时了
Asshole.
傻♥逼♥
You need a change, my friend.
你需要改变 朋友
My friend...my friend...
朋友 朋友...
Ladies and gentlemen, we need you to stay seated.
女士们先生们 请在座位上坐好
I promise we're doing all that we can
我保证晚点期间我们会
to make you more comfortable as we experience this delay.
尽可能给大家提供舒适的环境
That was it.
就在那时
That one simple moment.
那一瞬间
Everything that had been bottled up inside me--
我心里压抑着的所有感觉
fear, the frustration,
恐惧 沮丧
the uncertainty just melted away,
还有迷茫都消失了
and I was overcome with this sudden sense of clarity,
突然我内心澄净
courage.
充满勇气
And that's when I decided
就在那时我决定
I would not be quiet anymore,
不再沉默
do what was expected of me,
身随心动
surrender to some pathetic middle-age anxiety.
向那可悲的中年焦虑说不
And I realized that I was the one
我终于意识到
who'd built this prison that I was in.
是我自己禁锢了自己
I was going to take back control of my life
我要主宰自己的生活
and set myself free.
放飞自己
Have you ever had that kind of experience?
你有过这样的经历吗
No.
没有
And as your lawyer, Mr. Truman,
杜鲁门先生 作为你的律师
I'd like for you to forget that you ever said that.
我建议你忘掉你所说的
Look, four years ago,
若是在四年前
you'd be grabbing your ankles at county right now,
你可能早就被抓起来了
probably not even have a hearing until Christmas.
甚至可能在圣诞节之前都不会有听证会
But since they passed that Passenger Bill of Rights,
但自从他们通过了《乘客权益法案》
you've wedged your way in this little loophole
你可以钻这个法案的漏洞
that's gonna save your ass.
以免入狱
Not to mention everybody on board's coming to your defense.
而且机上乘客都愿意出面帮你作证
Well, they're saying the flight attendant attacked you.
他们说空姐袭击了你
No, no, no. She didn't attack me.
不 她没有袭击我
Okay, you let me handle that.
交给我吧
Right now, there's 200 people who are backing you up,
现在有两百人愿意挺你
so I'd keep my mouth shut. Hearing'll be scheduled later.
要是我的话 就闭上嘴 稍后会安排听证会
Now let's get out of here before anyone changes their mind.
趁没人改变主意 我们最好离开这里
A no-fly list?
你上了禁飞名单
Well, I'm not surprised.
我并不惊讶
Show him that thing. That thing you showed me.
把你给我看的那玩意给他看看
Yeah! Now, let's get the off this plane!
好 咱们现在就下飞机吧
What do you think the guys at Updike are gonna say
你觉得厄普代克的人看到这段视频后
when they see this, huh?
会说什么
Hell, any of our clients.
其他客户会说什么
It is embarrassing.
太丢人了
They kept us waiting five hours.
我们等了五个小时
Our lawyers advised us to put out a statement.
我们的律师建议我们发表一份声明
You were off your medication. Diabetic dementia.
你有糖尿病性痴呆 你当时没吃药
Some shit like that.
反正就这种屁话
You're gonna sign this,
你要把声明签了
and then you're going to offer a public apology
然后你要代表公♥司♥所有人
on behalf of this firm.
公开道歉
And then you're gonna take a leave of absence,
接着你会去休假
and agree not to speak to the press.
并且同意不把事情公开
And then you're gonna get on your knees and thank me
最后你会跪下来感谢我
for not firing you right now.
没有现在就把你炒掉
I'm not signing that.
我不签
You have any idea how much trouble you're in?
你知道你惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
I am offering you a gift here.
我是在帮你
Oh, oh, no. I'm-I'm sorry.
不好意思
I, uh, I didn't realize it was a gift. May I?
我没意识到你是在帮我 给我吧
What the f... Guess I'm in real trouble now.
搞毛... 现在我才是惹大♥麻♥烦了
But just to make sure that I, uh, close the deal...
但为了确保这一点 最后一招
What the...
你想...
Now that... had some movement on it.
这才叫投得好
Hey, Frank, is Grace there? She's not answering her cell.
弗兰克 格蕾丝和你在一起吗 她不接电♥话♥
Oh, yes. No, she told me about that house last night.
对 她昨晚告诉我房♥子的事情了
Could you text me the address?
你能把地址发我吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Grace? I'm right here.
格蕾丝 我来了
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表