剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
And Bernard gave me an advance.
伯纳德给了我预付款
It's barely anything, barely.
钱不多 真的不多
But, um...
但...
I really thought that you deserved half,
我真的觉得你应该得到一半
since you were kind of
因为有很多首歌♥
the inspiration for a lot of them.
都是你给的灵感
So...
所以...
You know, 'cause you're going on the road,
你现在要远走他乡
I thought you needed it, and--
我觉得你会需要 所以
You really signed that contract?
你真的签了合同吗
Yeah.
对
I'm not taking this.
我不要
No, I want you to have it.
不 我真的想给你
I don't want it.
我不想要
You can use it; you need it.
你可以用 你需要的
I don't want it
我不想要
because I don't want to be a part of it.
因为我不想参与这件事
You didn't need to sign that contract.
你不需要签那份合约
You're better than that.
你没有这么廉价
You're better than him.
那些都配不上你
God, I wish you would have believed me
我当初告诉你的时候
when I told you that.
你要是信了就好了
But you only like to believe that what you think is right.
可是你从来只相信自己认为正确的东西
Good luck, though.
不过祝你好运
Hi, how are you?
您好
I was hoping you could help me with these.
我想请您帮帮我
No, no, no, my dear.
我的天哪
Manolos require a weather report.
穿马诺洛斯得看天气
I know.
是啊
Do you think maybe you could make them look like new?
您能不能把它们恢复成崭新的样子
Nothing is like new, other than new.
不是新鞋又怎么能成为新鞋
But I can get you close.
不过我会努力试试看
Okay, great, whatever you can do.
好的 麻烦您尽力
Of course.
当然
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is Grace.
我是格蕾丝
Oh, my god, what?
天哪 你说什么
All right, they're all here.
好的 他们都到了
Now, just like we said,
就像我们说过的一样
just talk about what inspired you.
谈谈你的初衷就好
It's all gravy at this point.
现在怎么都能轻易捞一把
Showtime, kid.
好好表现
But none of us would be here today
今天我们聚集于此
if it wasn't for Bastion partner Neil Truman,
是因为巴斯申公♥司♥合伙人尼尔·杜鲁门
who spearheaded this project from the get-go.
他一手创办了这个项目
Why don't you tell us a little bit bbout
不如你先给我们讲讲
what the app means to you.
这款应用对你的意义
Neil Truman.
尼尔·杜鲁门
Gentlemen...
各位
I can't stand here and say that
我不能睁眼说瞎话
a dating application was the result I had in mind
说从两家公♥司♥开始合作起
when our two companies began our dialogue.
我就开始构思这款约会应用
But then, Victor came to my house yesterday,
但昨天维克托来了我家
because that's the kind of diligent managing partner
我们巴斯申公♥司♥的执行合伙人
we have here at Bastion.
就是这么敬业
And he asked me if I could overcome my disappointment,
他问我 能不能克服自己的失落
if I could let go of that
能不能放弃
perfect application that I had
这么长时间以来
bouncing around inside my head for so many weeks,
一直在我脑海中浮现的完美构思
and to move on.
继续前进
And so I considered letting it go.
于是我考虑放下这一切
But then I changed my mind.
可我改了主意
I don't exactly work that way.
这不是我的风格
There is no result that we can offer our customers
我们没有办法为客户提供
that will meet their expectations,
让他们满意的答案
and they know that.
他们也清楚这一点
At least the rational ones do.
至少理智的客户会明白
Our customers won't be paying for
客户之所以付钱
the results we can provide.
不是为了买♥♥我们提供的结果
They'll be paying for the moment
而是为了结果出现之前的
before the results,
那一瞬间
Like--
就像
Like when you catch a girl's eye in a crowded room,
就像你在一个拥挤的房♥间和一个女孩目光相接
and she sees you,
她看到了你
and you cross to her,
你向她走去
and you know she sees you coming.
你知道她看到你走来了
It's that second,
就在那一秒
right before you say, "Hello,"
在你开口说"你好"之前的
When all there is, is...
那一秒 凝聚了
possibility.
无限可能性
And that possibility
而这种可能性
is perfect.
才最完美
And then she speaks,
等她开口
and you realize
你才意识到
she's more than perfect.
她比完美还要完美
She's French.
她是法国人
I applaud you, gentlemen, for what you're trying to do.
我很敬佩各位的努力
I just beg you, please...
我只想请求各位
get it right.
请一定做好
Gentlemen...
在座诸位
who'd like to write the check?
谁来签支票呢
How much are you hoping to get for them?
你准备拿到多少钱
Five.
五百万
More than enough to start a new life.
足够开始新生活了
That's always been the plan.
我一直就是这样打算的
How's that plan going, by the way?
那你的计划还顺利吗
Are you interested in the sale?
你对这桩买♥♥卖♥♥有兴趣吗
Perhaps.
也许吧
Stay here.
在这等着
Of course I know what they are.
我当然知道这是什么
But they've been out of circulation for years.
已经很久没在世面上出现过了
They're part of a private collection.
这些是私人藏品的一部分
I think it's the Waverly family, yeah.
应该属于韦弗利家族的
The billionaires?
那个亿万富翁
Stolen?
赃物吗
Not necessarily.
那倒未必
Who's selling them?
卖♥♥家是谁
That's him?
就是他吗
Look familiar?
认识吗
I doubt he stole anything.
我不相信他会偷东西
He's part of their family,
他就是那个家族的
one of the remaining heirs.
剩下的继承人之一
Simon, darling...
西蒙 亲爱的
I want you to meet someone.
我来给你介绍个人
Sorry.
抱歉
No, it's okay.
不用 没事
I just got here.
我刚到
Did you press the button?
按门铃了吗
Just, you have to press the button
你得按了才行
To let her know you're here.
她才知道你来了
Right. Didn't see that. Yeah.
对 刚才没看见 好的
Are those new?
新的吗
My shoes?
我的鞋
No.
不是
No, I just haven't worn them in a while.
只是我已经很久没穿过了
They're pretty.
很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I got the fellowship from Rand.
我拿到了兰德的奖学金
I got the grant to study design in Milan.
可以去米兰学设计了
What?
什么
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表