剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
- What are you doing? - Raising the stakes.
咱俩一局定胜负 赢者通吃
One hand of blackjack, winner takes all. Just you and me.
你的赌注是
What am I playing for?
这个
This.
老爹快餐店的契约
The deed to Pop's.
加大赌注
And, by extension,
美好之夜酒吧
La Bonne Nuit.
好 是你自找的
Fine. You asked for it.
开始吧
Let's play.
20点
Twenty.
19点
Nineteen.
这么说吧 永远欢迎你来我的地下酒吧
I'll tell you what, you'll always be welcome at my speakeasy.
也许我会把名字改为维罗尼卡吧
I might even rename it "Veronica's."
赌局还没结束呢
The game's not over yet.
相信我 公主 结束了
Trust me, princess. It's over.
发牌
Hit me.
21点
Twenty-one.
洛奇女士赢
Ms. Lodge wins.
这不可能
That... that's impossible.
为什么 埃利奥 赢的总是庄家
Why, Elio? The house always wins.
大家不都这么说吗
Isn't that what they say?
你赚了一大笔啊 小维
You made some serious coin, V.
我们一起赚的
We did.
我们扭亏为盈了 雷吉
We're in the black, Reggie.
今晚非常成功
It was a very successful night.
你差点失去了一切
You could have lost it all,
但你没有 你成功了
you know? But you didn't. You pulled it off.
我发誓我以为埃利奥出老千了
I swear, I thought Elio was cheating.
你能保守个秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
就在赌场营业的几个小时前
A couple of hours before we opened the doors to casino night,
我父亲叫我去他书房♥
my father summoned me to his study.
什么事 老爸
What is it, Daddy?
你说你有重要的消息要告诉我
You said you had some important news to share with me,
我有点赶时间
and I'm on a bit of a time crunch.
有几个生意伙伴跟我说
Some business associates have informed me
你的朋友埃利奥
that your friend Elio
去你的赌场之夜是不怀好意
has nefarious intentions going into your casino night.
你还没有察觉
Something you're not aware of.
比如什么
Like what?
比如他打算讹你一笔
Like he's planning on fleecing you
因为他觉得你很弱势
because he thinks you're weak.
因为你不再受我保护了
Because you're no longer under my protection.
好吧
Okay.
就算我相信你
Say I believe you,
你觉得我该怎么做
what would you suggest I do?
你在他的赌局中打败他
You beat him at his own game.
埃利奥和他父亲一样嗜赌成瘾
Like his father, Elio is a compulsive gambler.
赌注越大 他越想赌
The bigger the pot, the more he wants to stay in the game.
打败他的最好办法就是速战速决 毫不留情
The best way to beat players like this is fast, with no remorse.
一局定胜负 赢者通吃
One hand, winner takes all.
操纵发牌
The deck's stacked in your favor.
操纵发牌 等等 你是想让我作弊
The deck's stacked. Wait, so you want me to cheat?
亲爱的 重点是笑到最后
It doesn't matter how you win, mija,
方法不重要
so long as you're the last man standing.
我有一位发牌员你可能会感兴趣
Now, I have the name of a dealer you might want to bring in.
约翰尼·戈德沃特
Johnny Goldwater.
他的手很灵巧
He has nimble fingers.
21点
Twenty-one.
所以你骗了骗子
So, you scammed the scammer.
雷吉纳德 只要你是笑到最后的那个女人
Oh, Reginald, it doesn't matter how you win,
方法就不重要
so long as you're the last woman standing.
昨晚顺利吗
Was it a good night?
是的 非常棒
Yes. It was excellent.
我的家族经营这里好几代了
You know, this place has been in my family for generations.
在我的心里 这里就像家一样
It's a family place, at heart.
没有犯罪
Crime-free.
老爹
Pop.
地下酒吧赚的钱不够
The speakeasy wasn't making enough money.
餐厅也是
And neither was the diner.
所以我得赌一把
So, I had to take a big swing.
稍微变通一下
Bend the rules a bit.
拜托
Please.
这是为你自己好 维罗尼卡 别学你父亲
For your own sake, Veronica, don't be like your father.
老爹 也许我爸
Pop, deep, deep down,
在内心深处没那么坏
maybe my dad's not so bad.
你还没听说吧
You haven't heard the news yet, have you?
米内塔警长的尸体昨晚在沼泽被发现
Sheriff Minetta's body was found in the marsh last night.
至少他们认为那是他的尸体
At least they think it was his body.
他们不确定是因为尸体被斩首
They don't know for sure 'cause it was decapitated.
双手被锯了
And the hands were sawed off.
让她们认为你神智正常
Make them think that you're sane.
告诉我你看到了什么 伊丽莎白
Tell me what you see, Elizabeth.
一具死尸 你个蠢货
A dead body, you idiot.
我看到了一个玩具
I see a toy.
一个戴着领结的泰迪熊
A teddy bear with a bow tie.
只要通过这次测试
Just pass this test,
你就可以开始调查了
and then you can start investigating.
现在看到了什么
And what do you see now?
黑兜帽
The Black Hood.
一只蝴蝶
A butterfly.
一只帝王蝶
A Monarch butterfly.
现在呢
And now?
记住要微笑 贝蒂
Remember to smile, Betty,
你很快就会离开这了
and you'll be out of here in no time.
河谷镇小学的老攀爬架
The old jungle-gym at Riverdale Elementary.
以前每次课间休息我都去玩
I used to play on it every recess.
很有意思
Very interesting.
上前 内莉 现在是吃糖时间
Step forward, Nellie. It's time for your candy.
贝蒂
我妈和她的妄想
My mom and her delusions.
她很喜欢这个地方
She has a fondness for this place.
她以为修女们会保护我
She thought the sisters would keep me safe
免遭石像鬼王的伤害
from the Gargoyle King.
她可能没意识到
She probably didn't realize that
她把我送进的正是龙潭虎穴
she was sending me right into the belly of the beast.
-这是什么 -一个奖励
- What is this? - A treat.
每位病人表现好的话都会得到糖果
Every patient gets candy for good behavior.
嘶嘶泡泡丸
Fizzle Rocks.
也就是毒品
AKA, drugs.
为什么修女们要用
Why are the sisters dosing us up
费瑟黑德校长被杀那晚
with the same stuff the Midnight Club took
午夜俱乐部用的东西来给我们下药呢
the night of Principal Featherhead's murder?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
保佑你 我的孩子
Bless you, my child.
那个文件里又有什么呢
And what-oh-what is in that file, I wonder?
你还习惯吗 室友
How are you settling in, roomie?
埃塞尔
Ethel.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
伍德豪斯修女觉得如果你有一位
Sister Woodhouse thought that you might benefit from
熟悉这里的室友对你会有帮助
having a roommate who's familiar with the system around here.
真是噩梦啊
What a nightmare.
有趣
Fun.
你刚从美术课回来吗
Did you just come from art class?
永远 直到死亡
唯一的爱
不 这是我的荣誉板
Oh, no. That's my warrior board.
它直观展现了我命运中的收获
It's like a visual collection of my destiny.
也帮我明晰了人生目标
It also helps me manifest my goals.
幸亏我已经有了逃跑计划
If I didn't already have an escape plan,
否则困在这里真的会发疯
I'd really start going crazy in here.
一旦我准备就绪
As soon as I have what I need,
就去地下室里找到标着"X"的门
I'll find the door marked "X"
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表