剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
不
No.
不不
No. No!
她在这
There she is.
埃塞尔 伍德豪斯修女
Ethel. Sister Woodhouse.
我又迷路了
I just... I got lost again.
我说她图谋不轨吧 伍德豪斯修女
I told you she was up to no good, Sister Woodhouse.
按住她
Restrain her.
不
No.
不
No!
你干吗 伍德豪斯修女
What are you doing, Sister Woodhouse?
你很不乖啊 贝蒂
You've been a very bad girl, Betty.
也不吃糖
You haven't been taking your candy.
埃塞尔
Ethel.
-按住她 -不不
- Steady her. - No. No!
我的王 我的救世主
My King. My savior.
指引我穿过黑夜
Guide me through the night.
愿你用黑暗祝福我 赐我飞升
Bless me with your darkness, gift me with your flight.
我觉得她需要王好好教导一番
She needs a good, strong talking to from the King, I think.
我错了 你要见到王了
I was wrong. You are gonna meet the King.
不
No.
王在等你
The King awaits you.
再来一遍 好吗
Now, let's try this again, shall we?
告诉我你看到了什么 贝蒂
Tell me what you see, Betty.
一具死尸
A dead body.
现在呢
What do you see now?
黑兜帽
The Black Hood.
现在呢
And now?
石像鬼王
The Gargoyle King.
很好 非常好
Wonderful, wonderful work.
你有进步了
You've already made progress.
我的王 我的救世主
My King, my savior.
指引我穿过黑夜
Guide me through the night.
愿你用黑暗祝福我 赐我飞升
Bless me with your darkness, gift me with your flight.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表