剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我们专注任务时才会变得更强大
We're better and stronger when we're task-focused.
所以在我父亲 前蛇王的帮助下
That's why with the help of my father, Serpent Emeritus,
我们想出了一个办法
we've come up with a plan...
委托毒蛇帮担任代理
to deputize the Serpents.
和河谷镇警长办公室合作
To become partners with the Riverdale Sheriff's department.
你们要为我工作
You'll work for me.
协助我进行调查
Help me with investigations,
在社区做我的耳目
be my eyes and ears in the community.
你们会收到相应的报酬
In return, you'll get paid,
并且获得学分 让你们可以申请大学
and receive school credit to help you apply to colleges.
我们要建立秩序
This is about bringing order,
保证我们的生存
ensuring our survival.
但这将是毒蛇帮的新篇章
But this is gonna be a brand-new chapter for the Serpents,
我们必须团结一心
and we can't be divided about it.
所以投票吧
So let's put it to a vote.
如果有异议...
If it's not unanimous...
慢走不送
there's the damn door.
赞同的举手
All in favor?
终于摆脱了那家伙
Good riddance.
真棒 我们能带枪吗
Sweet. Do we get to carry guns?
-绝对不行 -不能
- Absolutely not. - No.
四比一 完胜
Four to one. Smoked you.
你这是运气好
You got lucky that time.
我接个电♥话♥
All right, I gotta take this.
威斯女士
Hey, Ms. Weiss.
亚奇 圣卢西亚收♥容♥所♥的负责人
Archie, the administrator at Santa Lucia Shelter
终于回复我了
finally got back to me.
他找到了匹配者 但是亚奇...
He found a match. But, Archie...
里基的全名是里卡多·德桑托斯
Ricky's full name is Ricardo DeSantos.
德桑托斯
DeSantos?
是华金的姓吗
As in Joaquin DeSantos?
是的 根据他的记录
Yes. According to his records,
里基是华金的弟弟
Ricky is Joaquin's younger brother.
等等 我不明白
Hang on, I don't understand.
华金已经死了 现在他弟...
Joaquin's dead, and now his brother...
他的文件记载里基
His file shows Ricky has
有暴♥力♥行为和自残的历史
a history of violent behavior and self-harm.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
他在我家
He's at my house.
威斯女士 我挂了
Look, Ms. Weiss, I gotta go.
亚奇 小心点
Archie, please be careful.
我过会儿打给你
I'll call you right back.
好了
All right.
里基
Ricky?
里基
Ricky?
里基 这不好玩
Ricky, come on. It's not funny.
你在里面吗
You in there?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是石像鬼让我加入
It's the only way the Gargoyles will let me in
和他们一起玩游戏的唯一办法
and let me play the game with them.
石像鬼
Gargoyles?
里基 听我说 不要这样
Ricky, listen to me, you don't wanna do this.
我要善始善终
I have to finish what I started.
你是说华金吗 他是你哥
You mean Joaquin, that's your brother.
对吧 我认识华金
Right? I knew Joaquin.
他是好人 但是...
Okay? He was a good guy, but...
他误信谣言
He listened to the wrong people
最后也因此而死
and he wound up dead because of it.
如果我不这样做 石像鬼就不会保护我了
If I don't do this, the Gargoyles, they won't protect me.
保护你 他们给你打了献祭的烙印
Protect you? They marked you for sacrifice.
就和对华金一样
The same way they did Joaquin.
你是说这个 这是我自己划的
What you mean this? I gave it to myself.
在巢穴里 我把名字写在你的下面
And at the lair, I added my name under yours.
你...
You...
你耍我
You're playing me?
我哥就是这样捅你的吗
Is that how my brother stabbed you?
-亚奇 -爸 别进来
- Archie? - Dad, don't come in!
儿子 怎么回事
Son. What the hell happened?
对不起 爸 我真的是个白♥痴♥
I'm sorry, Dad. I'm such an idiot.
你不是白♥痴♥ 儿子 你只是...
You're not an idiot, son. Just...
心胸宽广
got a big heart.
但这次不走运
That's so messed up though.
你觉得他还会回来吗
You think he'll come back?
就我这霉运 当然会
With my luck, definitely.
说不定会和他朋友在最要命的时候回来呢
Probably at a worst time, and with his friends.
等一下
Hold on.
杀掉红发圣骑
新工作的第一晚
The first night of the new job.
你今晚来吗 宝贝
You coming tonight, babe?
我不去了
Mmm, no. Think I'll pass.
有点不舒服
Feeling a little under the weather tonight.
那等我回来
Well, see you later?
-我到时候已经睡了 -好吧
- I'll be asleep. - Okay.
抱歉 女士 你不能进
Sorry, lady. Can't admit you.
-什么 -琼斯女士 新规定
- Excuse me? - New house rules, Ms. Jones.
没有邀请函
You're not allowed into
你就不能进美好之夜酒吧
La Bonne Nuit without an engraved invitation.
你以为你们能阻止我吗
You think you can stop me?
格拉迪斯 赶紧走吧
Gladys, step off.
我雇这些女士们
I've hired these young ladies
就是为了防止你进我的店
here to block your admittance to my establishment
直到你学会遵守规则
until you learn to play by the rules.
我的规则
My rules.
宝贝 你帮我留了我最喜欢的位置吧
Mija, I hope you saved me my favorite booth?
慢着 爸爸
Not so fast, Daddy.
美好之夜酒吧也已经不欢迎你了
You are also no longer welcome at La Bonne Nuit.
除非你开始尊重我
At least not until you start showing me proper respect.
别老拿钱来压我
And don't try to flex your financial hold over me.
我会按约定还你钱的
I'll pay you back, like we agreed.
但是往后
But moving forward,
我要按我的方式经营生意
I'm running my business, my way.
好吧
Okay.
我出去买♥♥点气泡纸
Hey, I'm going out for more bubble wrap.
希望我回来时你已经开始打包了
I expect progress in the packing by the time I get back.
亚奇·安德鲁斯
里基·迪伊
刷点油漆
Fresh coat of paint...
扔几颗原♥子♥弹♥
couple atomic bombs...
这里就会变成毒蛇帮的新总部了
This place will be a nice HQ for the new and improved Serpents.
我不知道该怎么办 猪头
I don't know what to do, Jug.
还是有人想让我死
I remain marked for death.
我稍微放松警惕
I let my guard down for a second,
就有人突然冒出来想杀我
and people come out of the woodworks to try and kill me.
里基肯定已经盯上我好几天 甚至好几周了
Ricky must have been targeting me for days, if not, weeks.
什么时候才能结束
When is this gonna end?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你该了结此事了
Maybe it's time you make this thing come to a head.
什么 我的人生吗
What, my life?
了结这盘你身在其中的
This Gryphons and Gargoyles game
狮鹫和石像鬼游戏啊
that you're apparently still playing.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
-当然 -算我一个
- Obviously. - Count me in, too.
我们会陪着你的 亚奇
We're here for you, Arch.
你很开心嘛
You're looking cheery.
是啊
Yeah.
我感觉好多了
I guess I just feel a lot better about things.
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty? Betty?
天哪
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表