剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
不了 他们也不要
Um, no, and neither do they.
各位 不要拿这两个吸血鬼的东西 好吗
Guys, don't take anything from these two vampires, okay?
她们在贿赂你们
They're bribing you.
贝蒂不知道自己在说什么
Betty doesn't know what she's saying.
我从修道院逃出来后
When I escaped the Sisters,
农场就成了我的救世主 我的家人
the farm became my salvation, my family.
作为你们的狮鹫女王
Okay, as your Gryphon Queen,
我承诺保护你们的安全
I promise to protect you and keep you safe.
相信我 农场并不安全
And trust me, the farm is not safe.
不安全
Not safe?
你有没有告诉他们石像鬼王和他的党羽
Did you tell them how the Gargoyle King and his henchmen
是怎么闯进这间屋子恐吓你和妈妈的
broke into this house and terrorized you and Mom?
还有这些我们在这发现的毒品
What about these drugs we found here?
你让他们吃下这些危险的化学物质
How can you be protecting them if you're allowing them
这样还谈什么保护他们
to put these dangerous chemicals into their bodies?
我不知道 我不知道他们是怎么拿到药的
I didn't know. I don't know how they're getting them.
因为你是毒蛇帮的人 他们不敢告诉你
They're too scared to tell you because you're a Serpent.
但他们告诉我们了
But they told us.
一个叫毒牙·福格蒂的毒蛇帮毒贩
A Serpent dealer named Fangs Fogarty.
你要是手头紧可以跟我说
If you were hard up, you could've talked to me.
当时处于隔离 我需要钱 而你又不在
The quarantine happened, I needed money. You were gone.
那你可以来找我
Well then, you could've talked to me.
你要钱做什么
And what do you need money for?
我妈病了
My mom's sick.
我们付不起她的医疗费
She's got treatments that we can't pay for.
我把你当亲兄弟 毒牙 我们可以帮你的
You're like a brother to me, Fangs. We could've helped you.
我不好意思开口
I was ashamed.
所以你开始倒卖♥♥起嘶嘶泡泡丸了
So you started dealing Fizzle Rocks?
你的货哪来的 石像鬼帮吗
And where'd you get it, the Gargoyle Gang?
你们要赶我走吗
I'm out now?
违反这一规矩的惩罚就是立即放逐
The punishment for breaking this code is immediate exile.
不过 你这一年过得比大家更不容易
However, you'd had a rougher year than most.
这一次我就算了
I'm willing to look the other way just this once,
但不要告诉别人 好吗
but this has to stay between us, okay?
-要是你又被我抓到贩毒 -不会的
- And if I catch you dealing drugs again-- - You won't.
我不会再干了
I'm done.
那是...
Is that...
格拉莫金蛋
A Glamourge egg,
价值比多数发展中国家国民生产总值还高
worth more than the GNP of most developing countries.
不用怀疑 小猫咪 这是真的
Why, yes, Kitty Cat, it is.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
等下 托托
Wait, T.T.
今晚我感到格外大胆
I'm feeling particularly brazen tonight.
卡西迪
Cassidy.
很好 你醒了
Good. You're awake.
游戏时间到了
Time to play.
这不是真的 你们都死了
This isn't real. You guys are all dead.
你一直这么说 但我们怎么会在这
You keep saying that but then how are we here,
跟你说话
talking with you?
我在做梦
I'm dreaming.
一定是了 或者我失血过多产生了幻觉
I must be, or I'm hallucinating from the loss of blood.
或者我们确实在这 这是真的
Or we're here and this is real.
不 我进了少管所
No. I went to juvie
因为被诬陷杀害你 卡西迪
after being framed for your murder, Cassidy.
在米内塔警长枪杀你们后
I found you three in the mines
我在矿井里找到了你们三个
after Sheriff Minetta gunned you down.
如果你所说是实 那我们已经死了
If what you say is true, then we are dead.
听上去这都是你的错
And it sounds like it's all your fault.
如果你还想回埃德韦尔
If you ever want to return to Eldervair,
你必须玩 还要赢
you're gonna have to play and win.
来吧 至少一局
Come on. One round at least.
那就一局
One round.
有好消息吗 威斯女士
Any luck, Ms. Weiss?
我一直在给儿童服务机构打电♥话♥ 贝蒂
I'm on the phone with Child Services nonstop, Betty.
但是...
But...
但是很难
But it's gonna be hard
为你收留的孩子找到收养和寄养家庭
getting the kids you're housing adopted or fostered.
人们担心他们遭受过的心灵创伤
There's concern about the emotional trauma they've suffered.
没错 修女们的确让他们备受折磨
Yeah, well, the Sisters really did a number on them.
修女们愿意为指控海勒姆·洛奇作证吗
Any luck getting the Sisters to testify against Hiram Lodge?
她们发誓要保持沉默
They've taken a vow of silence.
这是她们信仰的一部分
It's part of their religion.
信仰
Religion?
贝蒂
Betty,
作为一个社会工作者
as a social worker,
我多年来和修女们打过不少交道
I've had dealings with the Sisters over the years.
你需要知道
And there's something you need to know
她们和教会之间的附属关系
about their affiliation with the church.
乔茜被你那些石像鬼跟踪了 爸爸
Josie was stalked, Daddy, by those gargoyles of yours.
告诉我 我付给你10%的保护费
So tell me, if I'm paying you 10% for protection
为什么我的头牌还会被骚扰
why is my headliner getting harassed?
因为你胆敢设法欺骗我
Because you had the audacity to try to deceive me.
造假账 真是十足的外行行为
Cooking the books, that's the move of a rank amateur.
把该给我的钱全都给我
Now, I want the full amount that's owed me.
还有 你母亲的格拉莫金蛋被偷了
Oh, and your mother's Glamourge egg that was stolen.
什么
Come again?
你的一个毒蛇帮校友闯进咱家
One of your Serpent school chums broke into our apartment
偷了你母亲的小玩意
and stole your mother's bauble.
根据他们在犯罪现场留下的证据
And based on the calling card they left,
我猜应该是谢丽尔·布鲁森
I'm guessing it's probably Cheryl Blossom.
无论如何 把东西给我拿回来 好吗
Anyway, get it back for me, won't you?
为什么要我去
Why is this my responsibility?
因为你能失去的东西比我要多
Because you have more to lose than me.
你得解决这件事 猪头
You need to fix this, Jughead.
如果真是谢丽尔偷的金蛋 你为什么来找我
If Cheryl took the egg, why did you come to me?
怎么不直接去找她
Why didn't you just go directly to her?
她故意不接我电♥话♥
She's dodging my phone calls.
再说 你不是她的王吗
Besides, aren't you her king?
你从什么时候开始和你父亲站在一边了
Since when are you and your father aligned?
我没有 他在敲诈我 敲诈我的生意
We're not. He's squeezing me, he's squeezing my business.
现在 他不仅让我付他保护费
Now, not only does he have me paying him protection,
还让我像大海捞针一样
he's got me on this wild-goose chase
找回我妈被偷的金蛋
to get my mom's stolen egg back.
你在向你父亲付保护费
You're paying your father protection money?
对抗他自己的石像鬼帮
Against his very own Gargoyle Gang.
要是不和他做交易
What if you were to pay less money
能让你少花钱呢
not to be in business with him?
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
让毒蛇帮的人为你工作
Let the Serpents come work for you.
我们能真正保护你远离你父亲手下的暴徒
You get real protection from your father's goons
毒蛇帮也能得到有稳定收入的工作
and the Serpents get jobs with a steady income.
这是双赢
This is a win-win.
给我拿回格拉莫金蛋 就算达成协议了
Get me that Glamourge egg back and we have an accord.
轮到你了 红发小子
It's your turn, Red.
任务
击败戴兜帽的死灵
"击败戴兜帽的死灵"
"Defeat the Hooded Spectre of Death."
去吧
Go on.
挑战会揭示弱点
The challenge reveals the weakness,
阻止你取胜的弱点
the weakness is what keeps you from winning.
把钱包给我
Give me your wallet!
我做到了
I did it.
我完成游戏了吗
Now am I finished playing this game?
红发圣骑回来了
The Red Paladin returns.
诺顿狱长
Warden Norton?
坐下休息休息 孩子
Take a load off, my boy.
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
我不会和因此送命的人玩这个游戏
I'm not playing the game with someone who died from it.
我没死 我飞升到王国了
I didn't die. I ascended to the Kingdom.
那华金呢 他也飞升了吗
And what about Joaquin? Did he ascend, too?
那不是他捅我的奖励吗
That was his reward for stabbing me, wasn't it?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表