剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
so we better start by finding the chalices,
然后反转命运 一饮而尽 游戏结束
then we flip for our fates and drink up. Game over.
你想让我们喝毒药吗
You want us to drink poison?
也不是 佩内洛普 东西带来了吗
Not quite. Penelope, did you bring them?
氰化物的解药
The antidote to cyanide.
喝了它 几个小时内氰毒不侵
Drink it now, you'll be inoculated for the next several hours.
快点喝吧
Oh, come on.
我们去找圣杯 快点搞定这件事
All right, let's get these chalices and get this over with.
我们要等洛奇家的人吗
Should we wait for the Lodges?
我们已经来了 塞拉
We're already here, Sierra.
朋友们 很高兴又见到你们
Friends, good to see you again.
虽然你们不一定都乐意见到我
Although I'm certain not all of you feel the same way.
我确实不乐意
Well, I sure as hell don't.
但我们是来完成任务的 所以开始吧
But we're here on a mission, so let's get after it.
我知道 蜡烛很傻
I know. Candles, it's... it's dumb.
不傻 我懂
Nah, I get it.
女厕所里没有
Girl's bathroom is clear.
之前我就是在那里找到圣杯的
That's where I found the chalices before.
-你看过奖杯盒吗 -看过 什么都没有
- Did you check the trophy case? - Yeah, we did. Nothing.
学生休息室找过了
We searched the student lounge,
发现费瑟黑德校长的衣柜里也找过了
the closet where we found Featherhead...
二楼也没有
Second floor is clear.
-餐厅也没有 -图书馆也是
- So is the cafeteria. - And the library.
我不明白 目标明明很简单
I don't understand. The objective was simple.
回到学校 找到圣杯 结束游戏
Return to school, find the chalices, finish the game.
我们错过了什么
What aren't we seeing?
等等 佩内洛普在哪
Wait a minute, where's Penelope?
佩内洛普 怎么了
Penelope, what is it?
骗到你们了
这是什么意思
The hell does it mean?
这是恶作剧 我们都被耍了
It's a prank, and we've been played.
或者...
Or...
这只是游戏的另一种玩法
it's just another iteration of the game.
石像鬼王想要的
And what the Gargoyle King wanted all along,
其实是引开我们
to distract us
-让我们远离... -我们的孩子
- and lure us away from-- - Our kids.
-妈 -爸
- Mom? - Hey, Dad.
-乔茜 你在哪 -我在和亚奇一起排练
- Josie, where are you? - I'm rehearsing with Archie.
-出什么事了 -亚奇 把门锁好
- What's going on? - Archie, lock the doors,
别让任何人进门
Do not let anybody in the house.
已经锁好了 爸 怎么了
It's locked, Dad. What's wrong?
-见鬼 是我爸 -我妈也打给我了
- Crap, it's my dad. - My mom's calling me, too.
你觉得他是不是知道了销♥售♥公♥司♥的事
Do you think he knows about the dealership?
-妈 -怎么了 爸
- Mom? - What's up, Dad?
-我爸打来的 -我妈打来的
- It's my dad. - It's my mom.
-妈 -喂
- Hi, Mom. - Hello?
-猪头 -贝蒂 你在哪
- Jughead... - Betty, where are you?
是我讨厌的妈
It's my hateful mother.
你打电♥话♥来干什么 夜魔
Why are you calling, night hag?
谢丽尔 按我说的做
Cheryl, just do what I say.
拿好你的弓
Keep your bow close.
乔茜和亚奇在费雷德家
Josie is with Archie at Fred's.
-维罗尼卡和雷吉在一起 -凯文不接电♥话♥
- Veronica's with Reggie. - Kevin's not picking up.
谢丽尔 你知道凯勒家的孩子在哪吗
Cheryl, you don't know where the Keller boy is, do you?
说来好笑
It's funny.
我之前还觉得这一幕永远不会发生
Part of me thought this was never gonna happen.
我很高兴终于发生了
I'm glad it did.
贝蒂 如果是你 这地堡今晚归我
Betty, if that's you, I reserved the bunker for tonight.
贝蒂
Betty!
这是干什么
What the hell is this?
-你们是谁 -你们要干什么
- Who are you guys? - What are you doing?
说话啊
Say something!
-放开我 放开我 -天啊 不要
- Let go of me! Get your hand off me. - Oh, my God. No!
我的天 穆斯 不要
Oh, my God, Moose, no!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
求你了 放我们走吧
Please. Please, let us go.
他们想要我们抛硬币决定命运
They want us to flip for our fate.
我们才不干
We're not doing that.
我们不要玩你们的变♥态♥游戏 好吗
We're not playing your sick game, okay?
如果我们不玩 他们就会杀了我们
If we don't, they'll kill us.
-我先来 我先来 -不要 小凯
- I'll go first. I'll go first! - No, Kev--
这就是你要的吗 你们满意了吗
Is this what you want? Will this make you happy?
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
-别动 不许动 -爸
- Don't move! Don't move! - Dad!
他们是河谷镇预备军官训练团的
They're from the RROTC?
什么 怎么会
What? Why?
爸
Dad?
我们直接一点 梅森
Let's cut to the bone, Mason.
你是石像鬼王吗
Are you the Gargoyle King?
那些圣杯里没有毒
There was no poison in those chalices.
我只是...
I was just...
吓吓他们
scaring them.
把他们吓直吗
Right. Scaring them straight?
你设计绑♥架♥并恐吓你自己的孩子
You set out to abduct and terrorize your own kid.
你怎么说服你的学员们帮你的
How'd you talk your cadets into helping?
我将之布置成任务
I made it a quest.
石像鬼王告诉他们 他们的兄弟需要帮助
The Gargoyle King told them their brothers needed help.
你弱我则弱
When you are weak, I am weak.
汤姆·凯勒和我上高中时
The RROTC was the same way
河谷镇预备军官训练团也和现在一样
when Tom Keller and I were in high school.
当年我们这些学员总是集体行动
Back then, us cadets did everything together,
我和我最好的朋友亲密无间
and no one was closer than me and my best friend,
他就是汤米·凯勒
Tommy Keller.
直到有一天我试图吻他
Until I tried to kiss him.
马库斯...
Marcus...
我父母发现我的倾向后
When my parents found out about my inclinations,
就把我送到了修女那 让她们帮我...
they sent me to the Sisters, to get help for my...
克服性格缺陷
weakness of character.
在那我第一次见到了王
That's where I first met the King,
我也开始玩狮鹫和石像鬼
and where I started playing Gryphons and Gargoyles,
我后来知道汤米在他的午夜俱乐部里也玩这个
which I later learned Tommy played too with his Midnight Club.
修女们治愈了我不纯洁的思想
The Sisters cured me of impure thoughts.
我变得更强大
I became strong,
这些年一直如此
as I have been all these years.
之后我听说汤姆和塞拉要结婚了
But then, I heard Tom and Sierra were getting married
而我自己的儿子穆斯
just as my own son Moose
告诉我他在和汤姆的儿子交往
told me he was seeing Tom's boy,
他儿子和他当年长得一模一样
who looks just like Tommy did.
当我...
When I...
你想...
You wanted...
毁灭你无法拥有的
to destroy what you couldn't have.
修女们用石像鬼王
The Sisters scared you
恐吓你 你也想如法炮制...
with the Gargoyle King, so you thought you'd do the same...
这么对穆斯和凯文
to Moose and Kevin.
天 修女真的是害你不浅
Man, the Sisters did a number on you.
高个儿打扮成石像鬼王来贩卖♥♥毒品
Tall Boy was using the costume to sell drugs,
但梅森上校却用它来干什么 吓唬自己儿子
but Major Mason was using it to, what, scare his kid?
我们不停地扳倒石像鬼王
We keep taking down Gargoyle Kings,
新的石像鬼王又不停地冒出来
and they keep popping up again.
就像在玩打地鼠游戏一样
It's like playing Whac-A-Mole.
但真正的石像鬼王
Yeah, but the true Gargoyle King,
如果他真的存在 仍然逍遥法外
if there even is an ur-King, is still at large.
爸
Daddy?
-糖豆宝 -什么
- Jellybelly? - What?
很抱歉上次我做了过分的事
I'm sorry I was such a jerk last time.
没关系 亲爱的 没事
No, that's all right, sweetheart. It's okay.
-帽子不错 -你也是
- Nice hat. - You, too.
猪头
Hey, Jughead.
FP
Hey, FP.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表