剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
and he's come bearing good news.
我们的任务已经完成了
Our quest is complete.
-里基呢 -他刚走
- Where's Ricky? - He just took off.
他可能回去
He's probably reporting
向石像鬼王和黑兜帽汇报了
back to the Gargoyle King and the Black Hood.
杰克呢 杰克去哪了
Jack? Where's Jack?
他回车上拿他的雕刻刀了
He went back to the bus to get his carving knife.
我们不能丢下杰克 他年龄最小
We can't leave Jack behind. He's the youngest.
我去找他
Okay, I'll find him.
你一个人去 他肯定不会相信你的
He's never gonna trust you on your own.
那就快走
Well, then, come on.
这是什么 艾芙琳
What is all this, Evelyn?
这是你♥爸♥ 或者丈夫的治疗方案吗
Is this one of your dad, husband's treatments?
这是透析 贝蒂
This is dialysis, Betty.
我小时候身体很不好
I was very unwell as a child.
肾脏衰竭了
My kidneys failed when I was little.
免疫...
Immuno...
等等 你为什么要用抗排异的药
Wait, why are you on anti-rejection med?
这是在器♥官♥移♥植♥后才会用到的吧
Which is what they give you when you've had an organ transplant?
虽然这不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
但我说了 我小时候身体很不好
But like I said, I was an ill child.
凯文背上的疤
The scar on Kevin's back,
毒牙的手术...
Fangs' treatment...
天啊
Oh, my God.
埃德加正在屠♥杀♥他的门徒
Edgar is butchering his disciples,
但这一切不会只是为了你吧
but it can't all be just for you.
你一无所知
You don't know anything.
你一无所知
You don't know anything!
农场
收割计划
易碎品
手提货物
人体肾脏
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
可能在公车上
Maybe he's on the bus.
杰克 你在吗
Jack, are you here?
我找不到我的刀了
I can't find my knife.
我给你买♥♥把新的 我们得走了
Okay, I'll get you a new one, but right now we have to go.
你为什么要把地狱魔术师带来
Why'd you bring the Hellcaster?
没事的 你可以信任他
It's okay, you can trust him.
快蹲下
Get down, right now.
别说话
Don't say another word.
走走走
Go, go, go, go.
从后门走 后门
Get the back door. Back door!
门卡住了
It won't budge.
埃塞尔 把后门打开
Ethel, open the back door.
门卡住了
It won't budge.
-埃塞尔 快把门打开 -天啊
- Ethel, open the door! - God!
让开 让开
Move, move.
-我们得赶紧走 -快走
- We gotta go. - Go, go!
他去前门了
He's going to the front!
这关不住他的 我们得离开这
That's not gonna hold him. We have to go.
亚奇
Archie?
妈
Mom.
今晚就要行动吗
You're doing it? Tonight?
你和维罗尼卡计划的那件事
Whatever it is that you and Veronica have planned?
是的
Yes.
但是你最好别知道细节
But it's better you don't know the specifics
因为你肯定会阻止我的
because I'm sure you're gonna try and stop me.
海勒姆对你和你♥爸♥还有这个镇子
After everything that Hiram has done to you and to your dad
做了那些事
and to this town,
我想去看看
I wanna watch.
美好之夜酒吧
拳赛胜者
海勒姆·洛奇 亚奇·安德鲁斯
押海勒姆·洛奇 一千
A grand on Hiram Lodge.
祝您好运
Good luck to you.
情况怎么样
How are we looking?
非常不合法
Really, really illegal.
以防我没说过 很感谢你帮我 雷吉
In case I haven't said it. Thank you for doing this, Reggie.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
如履薄冰
By a gossamer thread.
但我们表面一定不能露怯
However, it's vital we keep up appearances.
说到这 好戏上演了
Speaking of, it's showtime.
击拳
Touch 'em up.
我早就想跟你打一局了
Had this date a long time, you and I.
开始
Box.
就这样吗
That how it's gonna be?
来啊
Let's go!
警♥察♥来了
It's the feds!
你们这是干什么
What is the meaning of this?
你是这里的所有者吗
You're the owner of this establishment?
不 我父亲海勒姆·洛奇才是
Why, no. That would be my father, Hiram Lodge.
你知道他在哪吗
You don't happen to know where to find him?
知道 他在埃尔罗亚尔拳击俱乐部
Why, yes. He's at the El Royale boxing club
打非法地下拳赛呢
taking part in an illegal underground boxing match.
琼斯警长正在外面等你
Sheriff Jones is expecting you outside.
罗尼 罗尼 麻烦了
Ronnie, Ronnie. We've got a problem.
有些人突然要下注
Some last minute bets are coming in,
他们都想押海勒姆在拳赛上打死亚奇
they all want odds on Hiram killing Archie in the ring.
结束了
This ends now!
记住 是你自找的
Just remember, you asked for this.
亚奇
Archie!
爸 住手
Daddy, stop.
我赢了
I beat you.
我比你厉害
I'm the better man.
不
No.
你输了
You lost.
我只是在拖延时间
I was just keeping you busy.
海勒姆·洛奇
Hiram Lodge.
我很高兴地宣布
It is with great pleasure
你被逮捕了
that I say, "You're under arrest."
凭什么
For what?
你在你的地盘进行非法活动
For conducting illegal activities at your establishments.
皇家拳击俱乐部和美好之夜地下酒吧
El Royale boxing club and La Bonne Nuit speakeasy.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me?
亚奇
Archie.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
成功了吗
Did we do it?
我们抓住他了
We got him.
我自己的女儿
My own daughter,
串通警♥察♥
working with the feds.
为了什么
And for what?
前男友吗
An ex-boyfriend?
不 我是为了自己 爸
No, I did this for me, Daddy.
我发现你说谎了
I found out you lied,
老爹快餐店和美好之夜酒吧的房♥契还在你那
that you still held the deeds to Pop's and La Bonne Nuit.
这让我非常生气
And it made me very, very angry.
就当吸取教训了 亲爱的
Consider it a lesson learned, mija.
不管怎样 你的所有资产
Regardless, all of your assets
此时正在被政♥府♥查封
are being seized by the government as we speak.
你宝贵的帝国将会被公开拍卖♥♥
Your precious empire will be put up for public auction.
与此同时 我送你一句临别赠言
In the meantime, I'll leave you with this parting thought.
我赢了
I won.
你和维罗尼卡还真是活力二人组
So you and Veronica are quite the dynamic duo.
你们...
Are you...
我也不知道
I don't know.
有时候感觉我们要复合了
Sometimes, it feels like we're gonna get back together.
但然后...
But then...
我个人觉得你俩是天作之合
Oh, personally, I think you're endgame.
-天作之合 -是的
- Endgame? - Oh, yeah.
但我怎么想不重要
But it doesn't really matter what I think.
也许你该问问她是怎么想的
Maybe you should ask her what she thinks.
打扰了 琼斯先生 迷失男孩去哪了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表