剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
- Happy birthday, Dad. - Thanks.
你们别跑太远
Hey, you kids don't go too far
重头戏即将开始 对吧
because the good stuff is about to happen. Right?
-嗯 -当然
- Yeah. - Sure.
FP·琼斯
FP Jones.
没想到啊
As I live and breathe.
-生日快乐 兄弟 -谢谢 费雷德
- Happy birthday, brother. - Thanks, Fred.
-有点过了吧 -没有啊
- It's a bit much, though, huh? - Uh, nah.
这样的夜晚可不多见 好好享受吧
You don't get too many nights like this. You gotta soak it up.
感觉像是我走错地方了
Feel like I stumbled into this party
然后别人会问"谁让你进来的"
and people are about to ask, "Who let you in?"
每个人有自己的路 FP
Everybody takes their own path, FP.
你的道路领你来到了这里
And your path has brought you here.
我很高兴我们要成邻居了
We are gonna be neighbors and I'm happy about it.
我也是
Me too. All right.
感谢捧场
Thanks for being here.
我收到信息了 谢丽尔 托妮的事很遗憾
I got your message, Cheryl. I'm so sorry to hear about Toni.
凯文
Oh, Kevin.
你知道"世事不可强求"这句话吗
Are you familiar with the phrase, "Que sera, sera"?
当然
Sure.
顺其自然的意思
It means "Whatever will be, will be."
是的 著名的高中黑人喜剧
Yeah, it's also heavily featured
《希德姐妹帮》中也体现得淋漓尽致
in the iconic high school black comedy Heathers.
对了 你知道它有音乐剧版吗
By the way, did you know there's a musical version of it?
谢丽尔 农场今年联合赞助了音乐剧
Cheryl, the Farm is co-sponsoring the musical this year,
-我们会表演《福音》 -不
- and it's going to be Godspell. - Not anymore.
我要释放怒气
I need to focus my rage,
所以今年的音乐剧是《希瑟姐妹帮》
therefore this year's musical is Heathers.
你来导演
You're directing,
我来演女主希瑟·钱德勒
I'm playing HBIC Heather Chandler.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我想也没有 好 再见
I thought not. Okay, bye.
感谢大家前来
Thank you, everyone, for coming out to
为河谷镇的精英庆生
celebrate one of Riverdale's finest.
他在我心中是最棒的
The finest, if you ask me.
我丈夫 FP·琼斯
My husband, FP Jones.
他曾是王者
Once, he was a king,
伟大的王
a great king.
也许是最棒的王
Maybe the best ever.
但我认为他最伟大的角色
But I think the greatest role that he's ever held
是父亲
is that of father.
所以我们不如请猪头
So, why don't we ask Jughead
上来说几句吧
to come on up here and say a few words.
大家觉得如何
What do you say, guys?
你想好要说什么了吗
Do you have any idea what you're going to say?
-猪头 猪头 -不知道
- Jug! Jug! Jug! - I have no clue.
猪头 猪头
Jug! Jug! Jug!
谢谢 我...
Thanks, I...
写了...
Wrote...
琼斯家的男人不喜欢生日派对已经不是秘密了
It's no secret that the Jones men don't really like birthday parties.
我们喜欢宅着
We're a rather broody bunch.
我还记得
You know, I remember when
你让我保证不会停止写作
you made me promise not to stop writing.
不论发生任何事
Not for anything.
我没有停过
And I haven't.
我每天都写
I've written every day.
但我每晚在老爹快餐店不停地写作
But I could punch keys every night in a booth at Pop's
也写不出来跟你的经历一样精彩的故事
and never come up with a story nearly as remarkable as yours.
你浪子回头
You've gone from the wrong side of
遵纪守法
the tracks to the right side of the law.
从毒蛇王变成河谷镇的警长
From Serpent king to sheriff of Riverdale.
从一个镇上大多数人
From a man that most people in this town
已经放弃的人
had probably written off...
变成改邪归正
to someone that righted his wrongs
让我们家破镜重圆的人
and brought our family back together.
这就是我心中的你
That's who you are to me,
愿意为家人做任何事的人
someone that would do anything for his family.
关于这个家 有件事我得告诉你
There's something you need to know about this family.
我们会一直陪着你
We'll always be there for you.
我
Me
还有糖豆和妈妈
and Jellybean and Mom.
做你的儿子我很自豪
I'm proud to be your son.
能与你同姓我很荣幸
I'm proud to share your name.
我很骄傲
And I am proud
能和你一起
to be part of your
书写你的历史
amazing story.
五十岁生日快乐 爸
Here's to 50, Dad.
还有五十年在等着你
And to 50 more.
说得太好了 猪头
That was a beautiful speech, Jug.
谢谢
Thanks.
大部分都是真的
Most of it was true.
你现在怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
救出糖豆 保护我爸 把我妈赶出镇子
Save Jellybean, protect my dad, and run my mom out of town.
要帮忙吗
Do you want to help?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表