剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Randy Van Ronson.
抬起头 亚奇
Keep your head up, Arch.
在我心中 你毫无疑问是赢家
You won the fight, no doubt in my mind.
朋友们 你们好
Happy day, friends.
我们今晚欢聚一堂
We are gathered here tonight
来庆祝艾丽丝·史密斯受洗
to celebrate the baptizing of Alice Smith.
无疑 今天是重生的日子
Now this is a day of rebirth, of course.
正因如此 记住出生有多么不易
And as such, it is important
是很必要的
to remember that birth is no easy feat.
离开舒适的子♥宫♥是一段痛苦的经历
It is a trauma to leave the comfort of our wombs.
我们挤压 撕扯 然后用力冲出
We push, tear, and spring forth,
为了空气 为了生命哭喊喘息
crying and gasping for air, for life.
今天 艾丽丝·史密斯
Today, Alice Smith,
你将会卸下你背负的重担
you will rip off the weight you have carried,
突破限制你的障碍
you will break through the barriers restraining you,
走进你的命运之光
and you will emerge into the light of your destiny.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
I am.
愿三人成众
Then may the one become many.
众志成城
And the many, one.
住手
Stop!
停下
Stop.
放开她
Get off of her.
帮我一把
Help me.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing.
波莉 她...
Polly, she's...
天啊
Oh, my God.
快叫救护车
Somebody, call an ambulance, please.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
没事了
It's okay.
你的漂亮脸蛋还是受伤了
Ah, well, so much for not messing up your pretty face.
是啊
Yeah.
你的表演如何
How was your show?
非常棒
Oh, I killed it.
就像你在这里一样
Like you did here.
看来你并不想故意输掉
I guess you decided not to throw the fight.
我觉得你这就算赢了
Oh, well, it's a win in my book.
去老爹快餐店喝个奶昔吗
Do you wanna maybe go get a milkshake at Pop's,
庆祝一下
to celebrate?
还是说你有更好的主意
Unless you have a better idea.
州长终于回我电♥话♥了
Well, the Governor finally returned my phone calls.
我和他进行了非常有趣的谈话
And I had the most fascinating conversation with him.
唐纳德说了什么
What did Donald have to say?
很有趣
It's funny.
他说我刚中枪
He informed me that you made a contribution to him
你就给他捐了笔钱
not a day after I was shot.
大概在同一时间
Around the same time that
你把我的企业资产都处理了
you were getting rid of my business holdings.
你有什么想说的吗 亲爱的
Anything you'd like to share, mi vida?
-爸 -别说话
- Daddy. - Stop!
-海勒姆 -是我
- Hiram-- - It was me.
是我烧了你的毒品和设备
I burned your drugs and equipment.
妈妈只是在用联调局的事替我打掩护
Mom was just covering for me with that story about the Feds.
我不会为此道歉的 我是为了我们好
And I'm not going to apologize for it. I did it for us.
为所有人好
For all of us.
好吧
Well,
你欠我七万五 维罗尼卡
you owe me $75,000, Veronica.
你烧掉的东西值这么多钱
That's how much you burned away.
好的
Fine.
我接受
I can live with that.
石像鬼
Gargoyles.
糖豆
Jellybean.
没事的 孩子们
It's okay, kids.
别激动
Stand down.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
他们跟着你来的
Are they with you?
我做了你做不到的事
I did what you couldn't.
把破面具摘了
Take off those stupid masks.
这主意不行
This is a bad idea.
亲爱的 有时候你没得挑的
Sweetheart, sometimes beggars can't be choosers.
我知道你们能好好合作的
I know you guys will find a way to work together.
我们需要人
Well, we're gonna need all
来帮我们把这个镇子夺回来
the manpower we can get to take this town back.
相信我
Trust me.
-天哪 她不接电♥话♥ -谁不接
- God, she's not answering. - Who isn't?
从农场逃出来的那个女人
This woman who escaped from the Farm.
我想让她告诉你 她告诉我的话
I wanted her to tell you what she told me,
妈 他们很危险
which is that they're dangerous, Mom.
我不知道你还记得什么 妈
I don't know what you remember, Mom.
但是波莉把你按入水中
But Polly held you underwater.
不让你上来
They didn't let you come up.
他们想杀了你 妈
They tried to kill you, Mom.
不 贝蒂
No, Betty.
我重生了
I was reborn.
我都看到了
I saw it all.
我的目标
My purpose.
我的命运
My destiny.
正如农场承诺的那样
Just like the Farm promised.
正如埃德加所说
Just like Edgar said.
妈 不
Mom, no.
我已经受洗了
And now that I've been baptized,
我终于可以净化我生命中
I can finally purge the last
最后一个阻碍我的东西了
thing in my life that's been holding me back.
是什么
Which is what?
这幢房♥子
This house.
我要卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
I'm gonna sell this house.
我们会在一起
We're gonna all be together.
你
You.
我
Me.
波莉 双胞胎
Polly, the twins.
埃德加 艾芙琳
Edgar, Evelyn,
农场
the Farm.
所有人
All one.
一起
Together.
永远在一起
Forever and ever.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表