剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
快点 哥们 快
Come on, man, hurry up.
我拿到了
I got it.
埃尔罗亚尔
举起手来 你们两个
Hands up! Both of you!
这事跟他一点关系也没有
He's got nothing to do with this.
你们的第一个考验来了
You've reached your first challenge.
这个很简单
This one's easy.
叫做"桌上的卡片"
It's called, "Cards on the table."
这些荷包里面有两个
Inside two of these pouches
装着白色大理石
is a white marble.
第三个荷包里是黑色的
Inside the third, is a black one.
如果抽到了黑色的 就必须说出自己的秘密
If you choose the black one, you must reveal your secret.
很简单
Simple enough.
你想怎样就怎样 我们从高中起
Call it what you want. We've been playing,
就一直玩"秘密与罪过"
"Secrets and Sins" since high school.
炼金术士
Alchemist.
你先开始吧
Why don't you begin?
诚实点
Be honest.
王已经知道你最阴暗的本质了
The King already knows your darkest truths.
我没有什么秘密
I don't have any secrets.
妈 糖豆的性命危在旦夕了
Mom, Jellybean's life is on the line.
如果你不说 我就说了
If you don't say something, I will.
他说什么呢
What's he talking about?
我是河谷镇嘶嘶泡泡丸的新经销商
I'm the new Fizzle Rocks dealer in Riverdale.
库尔茨头脑发热之前是我的手下
And Kurtz used to work for me before he lost his damn mind.
什么
What?
这事你知道 但是没告诉我 小子
And you knew about this, you didn't tell me, boy?
别怪他
Don't blame him.
我让他什么都别说的
I told him not to say anything
因为我不想把你扯进来
because I wanted to keep you out of it.
我是为了保护你 保护这个家
I did it protect you, to protect the family.
那糖豆呢
How's that working for Jellybean?
这个变♥态♥绑♥架♥我们女儿都是因为你
You are the reason that this psycho kidnapped our daughter.
都是拜你所赐
You brought this into our lives.
爸
Dad.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
我们得玩完这个该死的游戏
We need to finish this damn game,
让糖豆安全无恙地回家
and get Jellybean back home safe and sound.
但我早晚要找你算账
But there will be a reckoning.
河谷镇
第三季 第十九集
老爸
Hey, Dad.
是我 乔茜
It's Josie.
我看见你要在海滨的民谣酒吧演出了
I saw you have a gig at Troubadour in Seaside.
不知道你想不想演出之前随便吃点什么
Uh, would you maybe wanna grab some dinner beforehand?
给我回电告诉我
Call me back and let me know.
大家都在准备那场盛大的婚礼
Well, everyone's gearing up for the big wedding.
就是你妈和埃德加的
You know, between your mom and Edgar.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I'm, I'm aware.
还有件事情应该让你知道
There is also something else you should know.
婚礼之后
After the big wedding,
埃德加打算收养朱尼珀和大梧
Edgar's planning to adopt Juniper and Dagwood.
我已经尽快过来保释你们了
I posted your bail as soon as I could.
谢谢 罗尼
Thanks, Ronnie.
我们会把钱还给你的
We'll pay you back.
先生们 这一点是最不需要担心的
Gentlemen, that's the least of our worries.
埃利奥忙得不可开交
Elio's been a busy bee.
兰迪·龙森的尸检报告
... now that Randy Ronson's autopsy
揭露了丑恶的真♥相♥
has revealed the ugly truth.
真♥相♥是什么
And what truth is that?
他确实服用了提高成绩的药物
That he was indeed taking performance enhancing drugs
是他的对手亚奇·安德鲁斯给的
provided by his competitor Archie Andrews.
艾丽丝·史密斯...
Alice Smith...
这太荒谬了
This is nuts.
药是埃利奥给兰迪的
Elio's the one who gave Randy the drugs.
这一点很难证实
That may be impossible to prove.
是他陷害我的 罗尼
He's setting me up to take the fall, Ronnie.
我是不是完蛋了
Am I screwed?
我站在你这边呢
With me in your corner?
不可能
Never.
我要好好收拾那个撒谎的小人
I'm going to dog walk that lying cad.
不过我们确实需要做好防守
But we do need to play defense.
怎么做
How do we do that?
首先
First things first,
干了 小伙子们
drink up, boys.
这太丢人了
Man, this is humiliating.
看来你从来没被假释过
Well, I guess you've never been on parole.
我很高兴地宣布亚奇·安德鲁斯
I am pleased to announce that the results of the drug test
和疯狗摩尔接受的毒品测试结果
taken by Archie Andrews and Mad Dog Moore
都是阴性的
have both come back negative.
随着对兰迪·龙森可怕死亡的
And as the investigation into the horrific death
调查不断深入
of Randy Ronson continues--
他杀了我们的兄弟
He murdered our brother.
龙森小姐 我想你保证 不是亚奇...
Ms. Ronson, I assure you, Archie didn't--
你该为你的所作所为付出代价
You should fry for what you did.
龙森小姐 相信我 如果我能挽回...
Ms. Ronson, believe me, if I could take back what--
录下来了吗
Oh, did you get that?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我宁愿替他去死
I wish it were me and not him.
安德鲁斯 我看不只你这么想
I think you're not alone in that sentiment, Andrews.
艾芙琳
Evelyn,
你接种脑膜炎疫苗了吗
have you already received your meningitis vaccination?
没有
No.
农场不接受
The Farm doesn't believe
异物进入我们体内
in putting foreign substances into our bodies.
你可以检查我的档案
You can check my file.
我父亲给韦瑟比先生写了封信
My father wrote Mr. Weatherbee a letter
所有可选的医疗程序我都不参加
opting me out of all elective medical procedures.
"检查我的档案"
"Check my file."
我会的
I think I just might.
艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃
河谷镇高中
"转自圣约瑟夫预科高中"
"Transferred from St. Joseph Prep..."
高中转学申请
终于 你们来到了下一个任务
Finally, you've reached your next quest.
从王国里偷一些财宝
You steal some treasure from the realm.
什么财宝
What treasure?
他要我们去抢劫
He wants us to commit a robbery.
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding.
我是警长
I'm the Sheriff.
今晚不是
Not tonight.
今晚 你是死亡之眼
Tonight, you're the Deadeye.
你的目标
Your target.
酒吧
The Tavern.
如果和河谷镇一一对应
So if everything is parallel for Riverdale,
那酒吧就是老爹快餐店
then the Tavern is Pop's.
就当作糖豆的赎金吧
Consider it Jellybean's ransom.
用你们抢来的钱送我出城
And the money you obtain is gonna get me out of town.
你哪儿也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
只有你死了这事才算完 库尔茨
The only way this ends, Kurtz, is with you in the ground.
如果我死了 糖豆也得死
If I die, so does Jellybean.
但如果我带着钱离开
But if I leave with the money,
她就能活
then she lives.
我们就都赢了
And we all win.
亚奇 你就这么跑过来的
Archie, did you run here?
外面雨这么大
It's pouring outside.
我满脑子都是兰迪
I can't stop thinking about Randy.
还有兰迪的姐姐指责我为凶手的时候
And Randy's sister, when she said to me that I'm a murderer.
亚奇 这不是你的错
Archie, this is not your fault.
是埃利奥干的 不是你
This is on Elio, not you.
我还是觉得有责任 维罗尼卡
I still feel responsible, Veronica.
我只是 我希望...
I just, I wish...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表