剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
海勒姆会继续追杀你
Hiram's gonna follow you,
或是我们 无论我们去哪
or us, wherever we go.
他在哪
Where is he?
我之前听说过这个游戏
I've heard of this game before.
还以为这是个坊间传言
Thought this was an urban legend.
我们肯定要玩一玩了
We definitely have to play it.
我们自称"午夜俱乐部"
And we dubbed ourselves "The Midnight Club."
欢迎来到飞升派对
Welcome to The Ascension Party.
还有这些毒品
What about these drugs?
我不知道他们是怎么拿到药的
I don't know how they're getting them.
一个叫毒牙·福格蒂的毒蛇帮毒贩
A Serpent dealer named Fangs Fogarty.
我想让你去做卧底 加入石像鬼帮
I want you to go undercover. Join the Gargoyle Gang.
我们需要一个人打入海勒姆·洛奇的毒品交易
We need a man on the inside of Hiram Lodge's drug operation
里应外合把他扳倒
so that we can take him down.
但你♥爸♥还在
Your dad is still out there.
只要我们还在一起 他就会找到我
As long as we're together, he'll be hunting me down,
我身边的人都会成为他的目标
and everyone close to me is his target.
你要是爱我 就会回家的
If you loved me you would come home.
如果我想再回到河谷镇
If I ever want to go back to Riverdale,
就必须消灭自己的那一面 它很脆弱
I have to destroy that part of me. It's weak.
我遭到了袭击 是一头灰熊 我情况很糟
I've been attacked. By a grizzly. I'm in bad shape.
醒醒 孩子
Come on. Wake up, kid!
在一个周三的早晨 8点47分
At 8:47 on a Wednesday morning,
亚奇·安德鲁斯死了
Archie Andrews died.
至少我们认识的那个亚奇死了
At least, the Archie we knew.
回到河谷镇的远非曾经的
What returned to Riverdale was something far different
那个红发邻家男孩
from the red-headed boy-next-door.
现在他是异乡人
He was now a stranger,
河谷镇
有着黑发和伤疤
with dark hair and scars...
身体和内心皆有
both inside and out.
维加斯
Vegas?
亚奇
Archie...
爸
Hey, Dad.
怎么了 出什么事了 儿子
What? What's wrong, son?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我不记得护林人找到了我
I don't remember the rangers finding me.
我在医院醒来 想明白了...
I woke up in the hospital knowing that...
我不能一直逃亡
I couldn't keep running.
是时候回家了
It was time to come home,
回归正常的生活 如果可能的话
back to a normal life, if that's even possible.
那海勒姆怎么办
What about Hiram?
我被熊袭击都活了下来 爸
I survived a bear attack, Dad.
我不能再过那种
I can't live my life in fear of
时刻担心他追杀我的生活了
when he might come after me anymore.
说实话 我更担心他找机会害你
To be honest, I'm more worried about him gunning for you.
我从黑兜帽手里活下来了 两次
I survived the Black Hood. Twice.
海勒姆吓不倒我
Hiram doesn't scare me.
他不是唯一一个在这镇上有朋友的人
He's not the only one in this town with friends.
维罗尼卡呢 你联♥系♥她了吗
What about Veronica? You reach out to her?
维罗尼卡
Veronica.
亚奇
Archie?
你来这里干什么 你去哪儿了
What are you doing here? Where have you been?
-为什么不给我打电♥话♥ -我想打
- Why haven't you called me? - I wanted to.
每天都想 但在上次电♥话♥后
Every day. But after the last call--
你的头发怎么了
What the hell happened to your hair?
我染黑了 这样我就不会被认出来 以防
I dyed it, so I wouldn't get recognized in case...
你父亲来找我
your father came looking for me.
没错
Right.
维罗尼卡 对不起
Veronica, I'm sorry.
如果你不想再和我说话
If... if you don't wanna ever talk to me again,
我完全理解
I completely understand that.
别犯傻了 亚奇
Don't be crazy, Archie.
我只是太高兴你回家了
I'm just so happy that you're home...
而且安然无恙
and safe.
两杯巧克力的 一杯香草的
Two chocolates, one vanilla,
一杯给亚奇的漂浮沙士
and a root beer float for Archie.
-欢迎回家 孩子 -谢谢老爹
- Welcome home, son. - Thanks, Pop.
你从什么时候爱喝漂浮沙士了
Since when do you drink root beer floats?
我想我只是没心情喝草莓奶昔吧
I guess I'm just not in the mood for a strawberry milkshake.
新饮料 新发色
New drink, new hair,
-新的茫然不安的眼神 -伙计们
- new haunted, vacant look in your eyes-- - Guys.
亚奇刚闯过鬼门关
Archie just lived through The Revenant.
他想喝什么就喝什么吧
Let him order what he wants.
我不在时错过了什么
So what'd I miss while I was gone?
多亏我父亲策划的城镇隔离
Well, thanks to the town quarantine orchestrated by my father,
老爹快餐店关门了 才刚重新开业
Pop's was shut-down and just reopened.
他还一直袭击送到地下酒吧的货
And he's also been attacking shipments to the speakeasy.
但万幸的是
But, thankfully,
我雇了毒蛇帮全天候保护我们
I've hired the Serpents as my full-time protection,
现在这项服务也为你提供保护 亚奇
and that service extends to you, Archie.
你不必担心
You don't have to worry about
海勒姆手下的暴徒追杀你和你♥爸♥
Hiram's goons coming after you or your dad.
你看不到 但我派了人全天候守护你们
You won't be able to see 'em, but I have guys watching you, 24/7.
而且我有一条线索
And I have a possible lead
有可能可以永久驱散这种威胁
that could diffuse this threat permanently.
是什么 猪头
What, Jug?
你们不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
毒牙在石像鬼帮做卧底
Fangs is deep undercover in the Gargoyle Gang.
虽然还没见到王 但他还在想办法
He hasn't met the King yet, but he's still working on it
等能接近他时 我们就会将其铲除
and when we get access to him, we're gonna take him down.
我猜面具背后的人就是海勒姆
My bet is that it's Hiram underneath the mask.
-抱歉 维罗尼卡 -用不着
- Sorry, Veronica. - Don't be.
要我也不会放过他的
I wouldn't put it past him.
这下高考学习泡汤了
Well, there goes studying for the SATs.
什么 高考
What? SATs?
这周六就要考试了
Yeah, they're this Saturday.
别担心 亚奇
Don't worry, Arch.
我会帮你赶上学习进度的
I'll help you study and get you caught up, okay?
我们都会的
We all will.
对不起 贝蒂 你的借记卡刷不了
I'm sorry, Betty, but your debit card was declined.
我来买♥♥ 小贝 记我帐上好了 老爹
I got you, Bee. Just put it on my tab, Pop.
招数更阴险了 妈
This is a new low, Mom.
我刚刚跟河谷镇银行通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Bank of Riverdale,
他们说我所有的账户
who told me that all of my accounts,
包括我的大学基金
including my college fund
资产全没了
have been completely drained of assets.
不是没了 只是转走了
Not drained, just transferred.
那大部分都是你从布鲁森家继承的血钱
Most of it was blood-money that you inherited from The Blossoms--
告诉我钱转到哪里去了
Okay. Tell me where that money went.
那笔钱免税捐给了农场
It was wired to the Farm as a tax-deductible donation.
你把我的钱给了农场
You gave my money to the Farm?
为了资助你从修女们那里解救出来的孩子
To help support those children that you liberated from the Sisters.
你把我的学费送人了
You just gave away my tuition money?
或者 你当然也可以一直在农场免费学习
Or, of course, you could always study at the Farm for free.
妈 我向天发誓
Mom, I swear to God,
你无法逼我加入你的邪教
you are not cornering me into joining your cult.
费雷德·安德鲁斯 FP·琼斯
Fred Andrews, FP Jones...
有什么能为你们效劳的吗
What can I do for you fellas?
我是来告诉你我儿子回家了 再也不走了
I came to let you know that my son is home. Permanently.
是吗
He is?
真是太好了 费雷德
Well, that's just great, Fred.
少来这套 海勒姆
Cut the crap, Hiram.
我们都知道你为难他儿子
We all know you have it out for his kid.
先打住
I'll stop you right there.
我从来没想过要伤害...
I've never wished any harm to...
你们俩的孩子
either of your sons.
海勒姆 你要敢伤亚奇分毫 我就杀了你
Hiram, if you harm a hair on Archie's head, I will kill you.
绝对不要怀疑
Make no mistake about it.
无论会造成什么后果
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表