剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
能办法帮助他们
I knew how to help them.
也许
Maybe
可以在埃尔罗亚尔举办一场慈善拳击赛
El Royale can host a charity boxing event,
我们可以为他们家筹款
we can raise money for their family.
不 不要拳击赛
No. No boxing.
好
Okay, fine.
那我们可以在美好之夜酒吧办一场慈善音乐会
Um, we can host a benefit concert at La Bonne Nuit.
乔西总打电♥话♥跟我说想演出
Josie has been calling me about doing a set
那让我跟她还有龙森家谈谈 可以吗
so let me talk to her, and the Ronsons, okay?
可以
Okay.
-谢谢你 -应该的
- Thank you, - Yeah.
请问是吉尔罗伊学院吗
Hi, is this the Gilroy Academy?
我是河谷镇高中校长办公室的
I'm Doris Bell from the principal's office
桃乐丝·贝尔
at Riverdale High.
我们有个刚转来的学生
We have a recent transfer
她几年前在你们学校就读
who attended your school a couple of years back.
艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃
Evelyn Evernever.
我想核查一下我们的档案
I'm just checking our records.
她当时上几年级
What grade was she in?
高三吗
A junior?
好的 我想也是
Yes, that's what I thought.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
五个全中
Five for five.
圣何塞预科高中-三年级
金苹果高中-三年级
拉斐特日校-三年级
斯波尔丁高中-三年级
吉尔罗伊学院-三年级
威斯女士
Ms. Weiss,
你还记得从农场来的埃德加·艾弗耐沃吗
do you remember Edgar Evernever from the Farm?
我找不到他过去的资料
I can't find out anything about his past,
但我却发现了一些关于他女儿艾芙琳的事情
but I did find something about his daughter, Evelyn.
她一直在读高三
She's been repeating her junior year.
十多年来就读于不同的高中
Enrolling in different high schools,
一直假装十七岁
pretending to be 17 for over a decade.
我的天
Oh, my God.
是的
Yeah.
从我的发现来看
I think from what I found,
埃德加假扮监护人
Edgar works on the parents,
而艾芙琳被送往高中
while Evelyn is sent to high school
招募青少年加入农场
to recruit teens into the Farm.
这是在为他们邪教作掩护
It's a cover for their cult.
我只是需要确凿证据
I just need concrete proof.
我很乐意做一些调查
I'm happy to make some inquiries.
看看我能发现什么
I'll see what I can find out.
谢谢你 威斯女士
Thank you, Ms. Weiss.
我真不敢相信我们要这么做
I can't believe we're doing this.
三十秒内结束战斗
We're in and out in 30 seconds.
我来说吧
Let me do the talking.
老爹快餐店
是不是让你回想起从前了
Kinda reminds you of the old days, huh?
你们以前就干过
You guys have done this before?
现在不是说这个的时候
Ah, we're not getting into this.
再次感谢你能来 爸爸
Thanks again for coming, Dad.
和你聊聊天挺好的
It's nice to catch up.
我下次巡演会很久
My next tour is gonna be a long one.
正因如此 我想见你一面
Well, that's actually why I wanted to meet up.
最近 我一直在楼下的美好之夜酒吧
Recently, I've been headlining act downstairs
当主打歌♥手
at La Bonne Nuit.
但是河谷镇是个小镇
But Riverdale's a small town.
而我想拓宽我的演艺道路
And I wanna broaden my musical horizons.
所以我想
So I thought
也许我可以和你一起
maybe I could go on tour
去巡演
with you.
乔茜
Josie,
旅途生活很辛苦
it's a hard life being on the road.
请你来看看我的演出吧
Please, just come and see me perform.
今晚我有表演
I've got a set tonight.
所有人立刻趴下
Everybody, on the ground, right now!
趴下
Get down!
老爹 老爹 别开枪
Pop! Pops, don't.
事情不是你想的那样
This isn't what you think.
-快走 快走 -快走
- Go! Go! Go! - Go!
-快走 -爸
- We gotta go! We gotta go! - Dad.
-爸 爸 -该死 快走
- Dad! Dad! - Damn it, we gotta go!
快走
Go! Go!
去救糖豆
Save Jellybean.
现在你明白我为什么要离开这个小镇了吧
Now do you see why I need to get the hell out of this town?
天呐
Oh, my God.
还有两个
And then there were two.
警♥察♥应该正赶往这里
The cops are probably on their way over here.
我们必须转移
We gonna move to somewhere.
我有个地方
Oh, I got a place.
好消息 爸
I have good news, Dad.
你的转狱文件已经处理好了
Your transfer papers have been processed.
洛奇先生说这周之内你就可以转狱了
Mr. Lodge says you could be moved by the end of the week.
谢谢你 贝蒂
Thank you, Betty.
不客气
Yeah.
你有心事
But something's bothering you.
怎么了
What is it?
埃德加·艾弗耐沃决定和妈妈完婚后
Edgar Evernever decided he wants to adopt the twins
就收养那对双胞胎
after he marries mom.
绝对不行
Now, that can't happen.
一定要保护朱尼珀和和大梧
Juniper and Dagwood must be protected.
我同意
I agree.
所以我去找了社工
That's why I'm talking to a social worker.
还有人可能会帮你
Well, there's someone else who might help you.
一个发自内心竭尽全力帮你的人
Someone uniquely motivated to help you.
婶婶 我需要你的帮忙
Auntie, I need your help.
埃德加·艾弗耐沃和农场的动机不纯
Edgar Evernever and the Farm have nefarious intentions.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
他打算收养你的孙子和孙女
He plans to adopt your grandchildren,
把他们当做自己的亲生孩子来养大
and raise them as his own.
波莉和我妈 甚至谢丽尔都做了决定
Polly, my mom, even Cheryl, they made their decision.
但那对双胞胎是无辜的
But the twins are innocent.
他们很无助
Helpless.
婶婶
Auntie,
你知道被一个只想控制你的家庭收养
you know what it's like to be adopted into a family
是什么样的滋味
that only wants to control you.
大梧 朱尼珀呢
Dagwood... Where's Juniper?
她要留下来
She's staying.
男孩归我们 但女孩归埃德加
We get the boy, but Edgar keeps the girl.
这是他们唯一能接受的条件
Those were the only terms that they would accept,
尽管我威胁说要把农场告上法庭
despite my threats to come after the Farm in court...
他们是双胞胎
They're twins.
你不能把他们分开
You can't separate them.
埃德加都不是他们的父亲
And Edgar isn't even their father--
但波莉是他们的母亲 这是她的决定
But Polly is their mother, it was her decision.
不 婶婶
No, Auntie.
贝蒂 我能让他们
Betty, it's a miracle
放走双胞胎中的一个已经算是奇迹了
I could negotiate the release of one twin.
小杰森
Jason Junior.
别难过
Don't feel bad.
-这也算是赢了 -但是
- This is a win. - But...
没生意吗
Slow day?
你来这里干什么 埃利奥
What the hell are you doing here, Elio?
我们还有事情没解决
We have some unfinished business.
五万块 金手套的礼物
$50,000, courtesy of the Gilded Gloves.
虽然可怜的兰迪出事了 但你还是赢了
Despite what happened to poor Randy, you did win.
这是你的
It's yours.
我不要你的脏钱
I don't want your blood-money.
别犯傻了 亚奇
Don't be a fool, Archie.
你第一次打了12个回合
You went 12 rounds in your first fight.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表