剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I didn't tell you beforehand
是因为不想让你召集骑兵部队
because I didn't want you calling in the cavalry.
至少有我在场就不行
At least not while I'm here.
我快要失去耐心了
My patience is wearing thin.
别急 母老虎 好戏才刚开始
Easy, tigress, u202dit's just about show-time.
那腹肌我绝对认得出
I'd recognize those abs anywhere.
-是亚奇 -淡定
- Archie? - Relax.
我听说他总赢
I hear he always wins.
体育馆
亚奇
Archie?
维罗尼卡
Veronica.
等等 我不明白 你怎么在这
Wait. I don't understand. How are you here?
我认识有门路的人
I know people who know people.
我们只有20分钟的时间
We only have about 20 minutes.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-他们对你做了什么 -罗尼
- What have they done to you? - Ronnie.
我现在不想说话
I don't want to talk right now.
我一直在寻求法律途径解决
I have been pursuing legal options,
但总是一次又一次碰壁
but it's dead-end after dead-end,
所以我想
which is why I'm thinking
传统方式的越狱可能是你最好的选择
an old-fashioned prison break might be your best option.
罗尼 从来没有人逃出过李奥波德与勒伯
Ronnie, nobody has ever broken out of Leopold and Loeb before.
好吧 但我们现在又不在李奥波德与勒伯
Fine. But we're not in Leopold and Loeb right now.
埃利奥和我来的路上守卫森严
The security Elio and I went through to get in here was tight.
-所以我们得找其它入口 -你是说真的吗
- So we'll need another entry point. - You're serious about this?
不能更真 怎么了
Deadly. Why?
你有什么别的主意吗
You have something in mind?
我知道成功几率很低
Look, it's a long shot.
几周之前 诺顿狱长让我把泳池里的血
But a couple weeks back, Warden Norton had me hose down the pool
冲洗干净
to get rid of the blood.
拳击场下面有一个排水口
There's a drain, under the ring.
我不知道它通向哪
I have no idea u202dwhere it
也不知道我能不能挤得进去
leads or if I can even squeeze through it.
都怪你这宽阔的肩膀
Curse your broad shoulders.
但只要有一丝希望
But if there's even a chance...
罗尼 我不知道我能做点什么
Ronnie, I'm not sure what I can do to help.
什么也不用做
Nothing.
我来查一查这个地方
Let me do some research on the place
看看排水口通向哪
and see where the drain leads.
你只要在时机成熟的时候准备好就行
You just be ready when the time comes.
-你下一场比赛什么时候 -快了 很快
- When's your next fight? - It's coming up. Fast.
那我们就在那时带你逃出去
Then that's when we're breaking you out.
毒蛇帮兄弟们
Fellow Serpents,
我知道你们都迫不及待地想回到埃德韦尔
I know all of you have been eager u202dto get back to Eldervair.
取消你们的计划
Well, cancel your plans.
我们明天就挑战游戏
We play tomorrow.
他们什么也没说 什么也没承认
So they said nothing? Admitted nothing?
他们一直在撒谎 装作不知道狮鹫和石像鬼
All they did was lie and act like they didn't know about G&G.
先别提这个了 凯文
Bury the lead, Kevin.
他们还宣布要结婚
They also announced they're getting married.
真的吗 这是什么障眼法吗
Oh, seriously? As what, a smokescreen?
我什么也不知道
I have no clue.
你以为这个反应就算疯狂了吗
You think that was a crazy reaction?
当我问我爸这个蠢游戏的时候 只得到这个
This is what I got when I asked my dad about that stupid game.
为什么我们的父母
Why are our parents being so
要对25年前发生的事情讳莫如深
cagey about something that happened 25 years ago?
你有什么瞒着我们的
What aren't you telling us?
大伙 不管你们在讨论什么 先等等
Guys, whatever this is, it has to wait.
怎么了 小维
What's wrong, Vee?
我见到亚奇了
I saw Archie.
他身陷一个可怕的少年搏击俱乐部
He's caught up in some diabolical teen fight-club.
我要在他打死别人
And I need to break him out
或被人打死之前带他逃出少管所
of juvie before he dies or kills somebody.
你们必须要帮我
And you all have to help me.
猪头
Jug?
贝蒂
Betty.
你在做什么 准备开派对吗
What are you doing? Getting ready for a party?
我们准备开始新挑战任务 你要加入吗
Yeah, we're about to start a new quest. Do you want to join?
就算我想也不行
Even if I wanted to, I can't.
说来话长
It's a long story
我要帮维罗尼卡带亚奇逃出少管所
but I'm helping Veronica break Archie out of juvie
-希望你能和我们一起 -等等 什么
- and I'm hoping you can come with us. - Wait. What?
你们要带亚奇逃出少管所
You're breaking Archie out of juvie?
-我知道这听起来很疯狂 -不
- I know it sounds insane. - No.
棒极了
Sounds perfect.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
贝蒂 我一直在研究
Betty, this quest that I've been working on,
下一个任务
that we're about to start,
我还以为我已经完成了
I thought I was finished,
但是那缺乏勇气 缺乏人性
but it lacked heart, it lacked humanity,
而你刚刚补齐了我缺少的那一部分
until you just gave me the missing piece.
我们会把它变成救援任务
We'll make it a rescue mission,
拯救他们的朋友
to save their friend.
埃塞尔总是在说是否有价值
All Ethel ever talked about was being worthy.
但是还有比救人更有价值的事吗
What is more worthy than that?
猪头 这不是一场游戏
Jughead, this is not a game!
这事攸关亚奇的性命 既然你不愿承认这点
This is Archie's life and since you refuse to recognize that,
我要骑你的摩托
I'm taking your bike.
这顿饭相当丰盛啊 狱长
This is quite the spread, Warden.
在我试图逃跑后还给我吃大餐
All this, u202dafter I tried to escape.
让我觉得你不是在奖励我
That makes me think you're not rewarding me.
而是要除掉我
You're getting rid of me.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
这是你最后决斗前的最后一餐
Your final meal u202dbefore your final fight.
你的对手很强大 亚奇
You have u202dpowerful enemies, Archie.
很感谢你对我说实话 狱长
I appreciate you being honest with me, Warden.
但既然这可能是我的最后一餐
But since this may be the last meal that I ever eat,
我能问你一个问题吗
can I ask you a question?
说吧
Go on.
海勒姆·洛奇到底是如何
How exactly did Hiram Lodge
把卡西迪·布里克的谋杀罪栽赃给我的
pin Cassidy Bullock's murder on me?
你知道吗
Do you know?
和你所想的一样
It's as you imagine.
我们买♥♥通了布里克的朋友
We paid Mr. Bullock's friends,
那晚和他在一起的那些朋友
the ones that were with him that night,
每人一万块出庭作伪证
$10,000 each to lie under oath.
说他们看到你开枪
And say that they saw you pull the trigger.
你的命就值这个价 安德鲁斯
That's how much your life is worth, Andrews.
三万块
$30,000.
-他们现在在哪 死了吗 -死了最好
- Where are they now? Dead? - They might as well be.
听说他们躲起来了
It's my understanding that they're in hiding.
有人说他们在影子森林
Some say, in Shadow Woods.
但要是我 我就会躲在影子湖边的矿山里
But me, I'd hide in the mines by Shadow Lake.
在那里没人能找到
No chance u202dof being found there.
最后一个问题
One last question.
你也是海勒姆·洛奇的人吗 狱长
Does Hiram Lodge own you, too, Warden?
他一直在幕后操纵吗
Has he always pulled the strings?
我的灵魂不属于任何凡人 安德鲁斯
My soul belongs to no mere mortal, Andrews.
所有审判之人
Judgement of all men
都属于那个独居在王国里的人
belongs to he who resides in the kingdom alone.
但他在监视我们 一直在监视
But he's watching us, he's always watching.
谢谢大家来一趟
Thank you all for coming.
我把大家聚集来此 是因为世界将要改变
I've gathered you all here because the world is changing.
奇怪而黑暗的时期已经降临
Strange, dark times have fallen upon us.
你们都知道 亚奇身陷牢狱
As you all know, Archie's stuck behind bars.
他有生命危险
His life is in danger.
埃德韦尔王国现在秩序混乱
The realm of Eldervair is in disorder,
受尽邪恶折磨
afflicted by evil,
而疯狂国王抓走了
as its heart and soul,
代表王国其心灵与灵魂的红发圣骑
the Red Paladin has been captured by the Mad Emperor
将他变成了战争狂兽
and twisted into a beast of war.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表