剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
他必须了解你的所作所为
He needs to know exactly what you're doing.
不 他不必
No, he doesn't.
他和糖豆与此无关
He and Jellybean aren't a part of this.
这是咱俩之间的事 小子
This is between you and me, kiddo.
一对一
Mano a mano.
你今晚打了我们一个措手不及
You caught us by surprise tonight.
不会有下次了
That won't happen again.
慢慢来
Slowly but surely,
我一定让你满盘皆输
I'm going to choke your whole operation to death.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters.
晚上好
Good evening.
今晚见到这么多新人 我倍感欣慰
It warms my heart to see so many new faces with us here tonight,
包括我们最新的成员 谢丽尔·布鲁森
including our newest initiate, Cheryl Blossom.
欢迎加入我们的大家庭 谢丽尔
Welcome to our community, Cheryl.
见鬼 谢丽尔 为什么
Damn it, Cheryl. Why? Why?
愿三人成众
May the one become many,
-众志成城 -众志成城
- and the many one. - And the many one.
这是按字母数字编号♥的
It's an alphanumeric system.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
你们背负着朋友 邻里
you've all come here tonight under great scrutiny
甚至可能是家人的
and judgment from your friends and neighbors,
监视和妄议
and possibly even your own family.
但只有经历牺牲才能所求圆♥满♥
But only through great sacrifice will your lives be full.
库珀 库珀
Cooper. Cooper.
牺牲越多 回报越多
The greater the sacrifice, the greater the bounty.
播种吧
Plant your seed.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
种于泥土
Plant it in the earth...
搞定两个 还剩一个
Two down, one to go.
见证它的生长
...and watch it grow.
使其蔓延
Spread it to others.
疯狗
Hey, Mad Dog.
有乳牙的踪迹了吗
Any sign of Baby Teeth?
突袭后就没人见过他了
No one's seen him since the raid.
还没
Not yet.
我们派一部分人找他去了
Some of the guys are out looking for him.
-你家人怎么样 -挺好的
- How's your family? - Oh, they're good.
等我带他们离开那栋楼就更好了
They'll be even better when I get them out of that building.
去哪 你找到地方了吗
Where to? You got a place?
嗯
I do.
埃利奥给我介绍了一个北边的房♥子
Elio hooked me up with a house on the Northside.
埃利奥
Elio did?
所以你要帮他打拳了吗
So, what? You have to fight for him?
别这样 你也看了那地方
Come on, man. You saw that place.
我不能让我奶奶住那
That's not where I want my grandma living,
让我弟在那长大
my little brother growing up.
我明白 疯狗 但你不能相信埃利奥
I hear that, Mad Dog, but you can't trust Elio.
我所有的选择中
Of all the options before me,
他是最好的
his is the best.
要不是为了你 我都不会在这 红发小子
I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you, Red.
我不会忘的
I'll never forget that.
这是什么
What's this?
你和埃德加会面的录音带
The tapes of your recorded session with Edgar.
他们没你把柄了 你不用再回去了
They have nothing on you now. You don't have to go back.
贝蒂 但是我想回去
But, Betty, I want to.
-我要回去 -为什么
- I'm going to. - Why?
你从来不听别人的 谢丽尔
You don't listen to anyone, Cheryl,
为什么要听埃德加·艾弗耐沃的
why Edgar Evernever?
这与埃德加无关 贝蒂 是杰森
It's not about Edgar, Betty. It's about Jason.
他们让我见到他了
They let me see him.
埃德加带我去了一个房♥间
Edgar took me to a room,
关上门
closed the door and...
杰森在里面
inside there was Jason,
我亲爱的哥哥
my dearest brother.
什么意思
Um, I don't understand.
你是听到他的声音了吗
You heard his voice?
-降神会那种 -不
- Like a seance? - No.
就是杰森
It was Jason.
我知道这很不可思议 但我看见他了
I know it sounds crazy, but I saw him,
和他面对面说话
talked to him in the flesh.
我以为再也不会见到他了
I thought I would never see him again,
但是农场让我哥回来了
but the Farm gave me back my brother.
谢谢你来这见我 妈
Thanks for meeting me here, Mom.
我有些事想当面问你
I had something that I wanted to ask you in person.
什么事 宝贝
What, honey?
你这么痴迷农场
Is the reason you're so obsessed with the Farm
是因为他们让你和查尔斯说话了吗
because they let you talk to Charles?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我看见了我的儿子
Yes. I see my son.
仿佛我从未失去过他
And it's like I never lost him.
你
Oh, you...
你会喜欢你兄弟的 伊丽莎白
You would love your brother, Elizabeth.
他是我见过最英俊的男孩
He's the most beautiful boy I have ever seen.
和他在一起
Being with him
真的无法想象
is unlike anything I can ever imagine.
多亏了埃德加
And it's all because of Edgar.
埃德加带回了我的儿子
Edgar brought me my son.
妈
Mom...
我可以见见他吗
can I meet him?
查尔斯吗
Charles?
埃德加
Edgar.
我一直想着我们什么时候才会见面
I was wondering when we'd finally meet.
我也是 艾弗耐沃先生
Me too, Mr. Evernever.
你是个大忙人啊
You've been busy.
贝蒂
You know, Betty,
我随时可以让你妈
I could always ask your mother
和你妹再作次证
and sister to give their testimony again.
再说了 谁说我没把录音带的备份
And who's to say I don't have copies of those tapes in storage?
放在别的地方
Off-site?
好了
There.
所以 请告诉我
So, please, tell me.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
一切
Everything.
从头开始
Start from the beginning.
亚奇
Archie.
在外面找到了这个
Found this outside.
里面有鲜能吗
Is there Fresh-Aid in this?
没有 但有张任务卡
No, but there's a Quest Card.
"拔掉幼狼的牙"
"Defang the wolf cub."
看起来像颗牙
Looks like a tooth.
猪头
Jug...
乳牙
Baby Teeth.
或是他剩下的
Or what's left of him.
泰利 我正在靠近那些驴友说的
Terry, I'm getting close to the clearing that
空地区域
the hiker called about.
但我没看到
But I don't see any...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表