剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
自从单飞以来
I have been working like woe
我一直玩命练习 想找好自己的音乐风格
trying to find my sound now that I'm solo,
可一直没地方检验成果
and I haven't had anywhere to test it out.
这真是天赐良机
Ooh, this is u202dthe perfect opportunity!
凯文
And, Kevin...
我想请你做我们的说唱歌♥手
I'd love for you to be our emcee.
只要让我偶尔也唱一次就行
So long as I can sing every now and then.
当然
But of course.
在美好之夜酒吧我们喜欢说当然啦
Or, as we like to say at La Bonne Nuit, mais oui.
老爹 什么事
Hey, Pop, what's up?
佩妮·皮博迪 不敢相信我们如此荣幸
Penny Peabody, I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
你究竟想要什么
Now what the hell do you want?
不不不 不是我想要什么
No, no, no, no. It's not what I want.
是你们想要什么
It's what you want.
保护
Protection.
食尸鬼提供服务
The Ghoulies are offering their services.
价格公道
For a modest price.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
免受你的伤害 对吗
Protection from you, right?
你这地方很不错
It's a nice place you've got here.
而且
And...
"表""里"如一 我猜得对吗
as above, so below, I'm guessing?
也许地下酒吧还要更好
Maybe even nicer down there in the speakeasy.
我可不希望那里遭遇不测
I'd hate for something bad to happen to it.
值得考虑
Food for thought.
你好好考虑一下
I'll let you chew on it.
起来了 我们要出去转转
Up and at 'em. u202dWe're going for a ride.
欢迎来到决斗场
Welcome to the Pit.
-华金 -当你拒绝我的提议时
- Joaquin... - When you refused my offer,
我不得不找个代替品
I had to tap a replacement.
我知道你和德桑托斯先生是朋友
And I knew you were friends with Mr. DeSantos.
你也看到了 他已经快没用了
As you can see, he's nearly reached the end of his... usefulness.
安德鲁斯先生 只有你能决定他结束的方式
Only you, Mr. Andrews, can decide how he ends it.
是安全无恙地回到他的牢房♥呢
Back in his cell, safe and sound,
还是在医务室里做个植物人呢
or in the infirmary, on life support.
我答应你
I'll do it.
我顶替他
I'll take his place.
河谷镇
第三季 第三集
安德鲁斯 来见见其他队员
Andrews, meet the rest of the team.
我叫乳牙
Name's Baby Teeth.
也许看着不起眼 但是我齿过必留痕
I may not look like much, but I leave a mark.
那是暴打和彼特
That's Thumper. And Peter.
我叫亚奇
Archie.
你最好开始练沙包 亚奇
You better start hitting this bag, Archie,
不然队长就要过来了
before the Captain comes over.
打斗规则 赤手空拳直至倒地为止
Rules of the fight. Bare-knuckles till knockout.
狱长售票 狱警下赌注
The Warden sells tickets. The guards place bets.
人人都有钱赚
Everyone profits...
除了我们
except us.
但如果我们赢了 就会得到一些特权
We get a few perks if we win though.
疯狗出了什么事
What happened to Mad Dog?
不许闲聊
Quit the chatter.
你最好还是别问这么多问题
I think it's best if you don't ask too many questions.
我正要找你们呢
Just the ladies I was looking for!
布鲁森主席和第♥一♥夫♥人♥托帕斯
President Blossom. First Lady Topaz.
我需要你们帮忙宣传一下我的酒吧
I need your help spreading the good word about my speakeasy.
继续说
Go on.
为了感谢你们推广美好之夜酒吧
In exchange for promoting La Bonne Nuit,
我让你们整夜无限畅饮
I'm offering you no cover and free drinks all night.
不错嘛
Well, well, well.
厚纸卡片和代客停车服务
Heavy card stock and valet parking.
没人会搭地铁去参加大都会慈善舞会
You don't take the subway to the Met Gala.
你们可以随意分发
Hand them out at your discretion.
香豌豆和毒牙一定要出席
Oh, and Sweet Pea and Fangs should definitely be in attendance.
埃塞尔
Ethel.
你一个人吃饭吗
Are you eating alone?
你介不介意我们
Do you mind if we--
医生让我吃药
The doctors put me on medication.
防止癫痫发作
To stop the seizures.
一天吃好几次
I was having them multiple times a day.
药力强劲
It's very strong.
如果我和贝蒂做了什么导致癫痫发作
Look, if Betty and I did something to trigger your seizures,
我们很抱歉
we're sorry.
我们只是想帮你
We were just trying to help.
就像我男朋友本跳窗的时候
Like you were trying to help my boyfriend Ben
你们想要阻止他一样吗
when he threw himself out a window?
埃塞尔
Ethel...
在你倒下的时候 有出现幻觉吗
when you collapsed, did you have any visions?
我真的不记得了
I honestly don't remember.
你和艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃做了多久的朋友
Well, how long have you been friends with Evelyn Evernever?
艾芙琳最好了
Evelyn's the best.
她去医院看我 帮助我康复
She visited me in the hospital and is helping me get better
所以我才能降低用药量
so I can titrate down my meds.
是她还是她爸爸的意思
Was that her idea or her dad's?
等等 你见过艾弗耐沃先生吗
Wait. Have you... have you met Mr. Evernever?
如果你这么好奇 贝蒂
If you're so curious, Betty,
你应该去看看艾芙琳的同伴互助会
you should check out Evelyn's peer support group.
韦瑟比校长允许她
Principal Weatherbee gave her permission
在河谷镇高中开办农场学生分会
to start a student chapter of the Farm here at Riverdale High.
埃塞尔
Ethel...
在本...
Before Ben...
他说会在王国里和迪尔顿团聚
He'd mentioned reuniting with Dilton in the Kingdom?
你知道这话是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
他们俩因为玩狮鹫和石像鬼而死
Two people have died playing Gryphons and Gargoyles--
-狮鹫和石像鬼 -我们不知道原因
- G&G. u202d- And we have no idea why.
这么问可能有点奇怪
This is a crazy question.
你们有规则手册或是玩家手册吗
Do you have a rule book or a player's manual?
-你是说圣典吗 -就是那个
- You mean the scripture? - Yes. That.
你有复印本吗
Do you own a copy?
我不能就这么告诉你
I can't just tell you that, obviously.
拜托了
Please.
-埃塞琳公主 -别这么叫我
- Princess Etheline. - Don't call me that.
你还没赢得这种特权
You haven't earned that privilege,
你也绝对没有资格读国王的经典
and you're definitely not worthy of the King's scripture yet.
是的 但我想得到
Yes, but I wanna be.
我想获得资格 埃塞尔 你能教我吗
I wanna be worthy, Ethel. Could you please show me how?
明天晚上和我在迪尔顿的地堡碰头
Meet me tomorrow night at Dilton's bunker.
但你要一个人来
But just you.
抱歉 贝蒂
Sorry, Betty,
但无论你多努力 你永远都不够格
but you'll never be worthy, no matter how hard you try.
看来埃塞尔·马格斯就由你负责了
Well, looks like you're on Ethel Muggs detail.
而我需要来点正经的同伴互助
And I am in need of some serious peer support.
农场欢迎你
这些都给你送到了楼上
These were sitting upstairs for you.
希望这是最后一批快递了
Hopefully it's the last of the deliveries.
好极了 谢谢你 雷吉纳德
Excellent. Thank you, Reginald.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what the hell?
妈呀...
Dude...
这几箱"叮当"可不少
This is a serious stash of Jingle-Jangle--
对 但不是我订的 我不知道怎么会
Yes, but it's not mine. I don't know how-- -
老爹 怎么了
Hey, Pop. What's up?
米内塔警长在楼上
Sheriff Minetta's upstairs?
我们被陷害了
We've been setup.
我不能被抓到有这种东西 我妈会杀了我
I can't get caught with this stuff. My mom would kill me.
跟他说我马上来
Um, tell him I'll be right up.
我会拖延时间 你马上处理掉这些
I'll stall, u202dbut get rid of it. Now.
米内塔警长
Sheriff Minetta.
今天我能如何为河谷镇警♥察♥效劳呢
What can I do for u202dRiverdale's finest today?
我来这检查
I'm here to do an inspection.
-我们已经接受过全面检查 -我还没查过
- We've had all our inspections. - Except mine.
你能带我看看吗
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表