剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Apologies for the delay, Miss Cooper,
不过这个费了点功夫
but this one took some digging.
克利福德·布鲁森的妻子要求不做尸检
Clifford Blossom's wife requested that there be no autopsy.
但我父亲就是好奇心重
But my father was nothing if not a curious man.
我猜猜看 他还是做了尸检
So, let me guess, he performed one anyways?
上面怎么说
What does it say?
他是上吊窒息而死的吗
That he died of asphyxiation by hanging?
食管附近有淤青
There was bruising around the esophagus,
符合上吊致死的特征
consistent with that of a hanging victim.
然而 在死者血液中
However, there was also
查出了河豚毒素 就是河豚的毒液
tetrodotoxin in his bloodstream, pufferfish venom.
克利福德血液中的毒素
In Clifford's case,
剂量足以致命
the dose was almost certainly fatal.
你是说克利福德可能不是死于上吊
So, you're saying Clifford may not have died from hanging,
而是中毒身亡
but from being poisoned?
我的意思是
I'm saying that
克利福德·布鲁森上吊时已经死了
Clifford Blossom was already dead when he hung himself.
贝蒂·库珀心想 "不出所料"
And Betty Cooper thought, "Gotcha!"
这是什么
What's this?
柠檬生姜辣椒水
Um, lemon, ginger and cayenne.
你♥爸♥呢
Where is your dad?
在上班
He's at work.
我第一天上班就被炒了
I got canned on my first day.
所以我去借酒消愁
So, I went to drown my sorrows.
亚奇
Look, Archie,
我知道去年我们没怎么说过话
I know we didn't talk much last year,
我也完全想象不到
and I can't even attempt
你经历了些什么
to guess at the hell that you've been through.
或许现在你能做的只有
And maybe all you can do now
沉迷酒精 寻衅闹事
is wallow in booze and pick fights.
不过依我之见呢
But personally?
你应该把你的愤怒注入到更有意义的事中去
I think you need to channel your anger into something constructive.
比如音乐
Like music, maybe.
-乔茜 -或者 如果你很想打架
- Josie... - Or, if you're in the mood to hit things,
凯文爸爸在体育馆打拳击
Kevin's dad boxes at the gym.
不管怎样 你都得直面自己的心魔
Either way, you've got to deal with your demons head-on.
我以为我面对了
I thought I did.
在小木屋中
In the cabin,
我以为我面对了自己的心魔
I thought I faced my demons,
杀了他们
and killed them.
还有我自己
And myself.
我听不明白
You're losing me.
你说得对 乔茜
You're right, Josie,
我得直面心魔
I gotta face this head-on.
自从我回到河谷镇之后
And there's one person I still haven't seen
有一个人我还没去见过
since I've been back in Riverdale.
亚奇 你去哪
Archie, where are you going?
去面对
Going to face,
去杀掉 最后一个心魔
and kill, one last demon.
当犯罪首领有一个要点
That's one thing about being a crime boss,
要学会不留下书面证据
you learn to never leave a paper trail.
可是赫敏·洛奇 似乎有些生疏
But Hermione Lodge, it seems, was out of practice.
这是什么 妈
What the hell is this, Mom?
我把今天的销♥售♥额
I was entering today's take
录进我爸的账簿里时
into Daddy's ledger when I noticed
却看见了这一堆见不得人的发♥票♥和收据
a shady collection of invoices and receipts.
所以 我仔细看了看
So, I dug a little deeper,
我爸的嘶嘶泡泡丸帝国
and Daddy's Fizzle Rocks empire?
你也有份 妈
You're a part of it, Mom.
不
No.
你下达了隔离命令
You ordered the quarantine,
你结算了这些发♥票♥
you paid these invoices.
-红字写的是你的名字 -不 维罗尼卡
- It's your name in blood-red ink. - No, Veronica.
我发现你♥爸♥和克劳狄
I found out that your father and Claudius
在新监狱以及布鲁森家的
were making drugs in the new prison
枫糖工厂里制毒
and at the Blossom Maple factory.
我让他收手
So, I told him to shut it down.
我甚至还帮他打掩护
I even helped him create a distraction
好让他干净利落地解决这件事
so that he could do it quickly and cleanly.
那隔离 是个烟雾弹
The quarantine... It was a smoke screen.
结果你♥爸♥故技重施 对我撒了谎
But then, typical of your father, he lied to me.
并没有就此收手
And instead of shutting it down,
反倒把所有的东西都投到监狱里了
he consolidated everything into the prison.
相信我 维罗尼卡 我不想掺和的
Believe me, Veronica, I want no part of this.
那我们就有共识了
We're in agreement, then.
一起结束这个噩梦吧
Let's end this nightmare.
销毁毒品以及制毒设备
Destroy the drugs and the means of production.
趁他不能阻止我们
Burn it to the ground,
把一切烧成灰烬
while Daddy can't lift a finger to stop us.
这也是办法之一
Now, that is one option, yes.
或者 我们可以卖♥♥掉它
Or, we could sell it.
我这边已经有买♥♥家等着了 现金全款
I already have a buyer lined up, all-cash offer.
他愿意接手毒品 实验室 全盘拿下
He's willing to take the drugs, thelab, everything.
我们为什么不拿他给我们的痛苦
I mean, why shouldn't we get something in return
补偿我们自己呢
for all the pain he has caused us?
已经结束了 布鲁森姑妈
It's over, Auntie Blossom.
我知道你都干了什么
I know what you did.
我知道谷仓里发生了什么
I know what happened in the barn.
你是如何伪造克利福德上吊 跟警方撒谎的
How you faked Clifford's hanging and lied to the police.
谁是你的证人 谢丽尔吗
And who is your witness? Cheryl?
你用河豚毒素毒害克利福德的证据
Proof that you poisoned Clifford with pufferfish venom.
你会为此坐牢的
You'll go to jail for this.
这对你所杀害的所有人来说都不算公平
It won't be justice for everyone that you've killed,
但也是好的开始
but it's a good start.
你以为你知道我做了什么
You think you know what I've done,
但是你有没有停下来想想原因
but have you paused to consider why?
因为你是个连环杀手
Because you're a serial killer,
黑寡妇
a Black Widow.
还是叫你 红色大丽花
The Red Dahlia, let's call you.
你毒害别人
You poison people.
不是别人 贝蒂
Not people, Betty...
是男人
Men.
我什么都不承认 但他们才是真正的毒药
I'm not admitting anything, but they are the true poison.
克利福德杀了我的儿子
Clifford killed my son.
达里尔就是个叛徒
Daryl was a Judas
至于克劳狄 我很惊讶你竟然不感谢我
and Claudius... Well, I'm surprised you're not thanking me for that.
我为什么要感谢你
Why would I thank you?
你的抽搐都是拜他所赐
Because he caused your seizure.
所有人的抽搐都是因为他
He caused everyone's seizures.
克劳狄在我们曾经显赫一时的
Claudius was running a Fizzle Rocks operation
枫糖工厂里制♥造♥嘶嘶泡泡丸
in our once-distinguished maple factory,
把废水排进了甜水河
and dumping the runoff into Sweetwater River.
嘶嘶泡泡丸引发了抽搐
Fizzle Rocks caused the seizures?
不 贝蒂 是生产毒品产生的废水
No, Betty. The runoff from the manufacturing of the drug,
不是毒品本身
not the drug itself.
为什么只对女孩有影响
Why did it only affect girls?
我是个草药师 贝蒂 不是医生
I'm an herbalist, Betty, not a medical doctor.
甜水河水库进行了检测 还造了假
Tests on Sweetwater Reservoir were ordered and faked.
但是克劳狄执意
But Claudius had every intention
继续用毒品毒害镇子
of continuing to poison the town with drugs.
所以毒死他是他罪有应得
So, it was fitting that poison be his end.
就算别人十恶不赦
Just because someone is a horrible person
也不能成为你杀人的理由
doesn't give you the right to kill them.
是吗
Doesn't it?
你家被毒药感染的时候 你没这么做吗
Isn't that what you did with the poison that infected your home,
那个冒牌奇克
the imposter Chic?
哈尔也会把事情告诉我
Hal tells me things, too.
你把奇克送给黑兜帽的时候
When you delivered Chic to the Black Hood,
你就是送他去死
you sent him to his death.
你也不是清白的 贝蒂
You're not so innocent, Betty.
如果你执意告发我
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表